Status: warning may get rated up to NC-17

Girls With Guns

Hikari POV

This was our first real take out mission...oh God..... I was nervous as I towed the heavy sniper rifle...Dragunov...a big beautiful beast in my arms...God...I was almost drooling!

"Hikari! Stop drooling!" Serenity said with a smirk and I smiled sheepishly. "We are soldiers! We have to make sure we get our asses OUT of here and get our targets alive!"

"Aw shut it," I said as I looked down and gently felt my new toy.

That's right...I had a BIG thing for guns....never denied it! I even implied it in England....but besides that fact, we had a low profile task we had to do...extract hostages from African people...but we were being dropped off a good distance off...sounds easy...right? WRONG!

We have TWO additional targets to take out for SURE and we have to avoid getting captured by the African people....did I mention we are going to be SURROUNDED?!?

"Athena, you good on ammo?" I asked as I checked the heavy .50 caliber clips I had in my pockets.

"Yeah," She said as she shouldered her new MP5... "I don't understand why they won't let me go with my M4A1! I could Kill MORE!"

I snorted as we landed a good distance away from the large compound.

"I think the concept is get in and get out, Athena," I said with a laugh and she punched my shoulder.

"Yeah, but YOU get the stupid Sniper rifle!" She growled and I smirked.

"Asian gets the best toys," I teased as we got on the ground and turned on our headsets and I adjusted my glasses with a smirk.

"Get inside the compound and clear it out and make it to the balcony, girls," The disembodied voice commanded and I looked to Athena who just rolled her eyes and I looked to Serenity who just checked her 'nails'...within a few hours...we were used to this life style already?! WTF?

"I think I'm going to name him....Tim..." Athena said as we started the trek...with me carrying a heavy ass gun...damn! Serenity has it easy! Carrying a knife and a damned hand gun!

"Huh, nice," I said as I slung the gun on my back like a back pack...a really disproportional backpack and I walked with my two 'battle buddies'... "Ready to kick ass?"

"When are we aren't?" Athena asked sardonically and I snorted in amusement.

"What ever you say, love," I said with a wink as we quietly sneaked over to the gates and I heard footsteps and I motioned that I would take care of the sentry and I breathed quietly as I heard the steps grow louder and I grabbed the man and I stabbed the man square in the throat...bloody gurgles erupting from the man's mouth...but nothing majorly loud.

I threw the man off my knife and I hardened myself to the death and I looked to the other two...and we quietly stalked to the 'best sniping' spot.

"Man at ten," Athena whispered and took a shot...and I was thankful that our weapons were silenced...a dull thud quietly interrupted the night and I couldn't tell if I should be smug that the man was dead...or disgusted that we keep killing our fellow humans... "Hikari!"

I held myself back as I waited for a patrol to pass by and I felt a frown over my face as I inspected the compound...

"They are sending us in like sheep t the slaughter," I snarled under my breath... "We are going to have to kill A LOT of people."

"Weapons free in the compound?" Serenity asked and I was in temporary shock when she threw out a technical term.

I nodded in affirmation.

"Weapons free," I whispered and we sneaked in through the back door and I grabbed a passing man and I slit his throat with a bit of gleeful malice and I smiled as the blood slowly dripped off and I dropped the dead man and I shot a man who was about to voice out intruders and with relative ease we made it to the top tier and I switched out my piddy little hand gun for a MONSTER of a sniper rifle and I knelt down and I found my first target...Farhan...

I held my breath and I lost my hearing practically as I heard my heart rate instead of my companions hissing at me to take the shot...
I held my rifle steady and I took the shot, my shoulder taking the brunt of the recoil and I stared down the man as I watched his head go flying...

"Kill confirmed," 'Tim' telling me what I already knew. "One target remaining and the hostages are next."

"Gonna hafta clear out the courtyard...we just made ourselves REALLY known. Athena," I started, but I saw a man fall off the roof and I laughed. "Never mind. Serenity, Grab a Light Machine gun and a Stinger Missile and keep an eye open for birds in the air."

I picked off men, one by one with a evil little laugh at each one I killed....small Asian's Sanity? Pft! None.

"Machine gun man over by the box labeled 'Fregretta'," Serenity pointed out as I took pot shots at anyone and we cleared the rooftops first.

I struggled to reload the massive beast of a gun and I smiled as I fixed myself and I got myself a shot that grazed my side and I snarled in pain.

"SHIT!" I snarled and I returned the fire. "Stupid five round clip!"

"Shut up and shoot!" Athena hissed as she took out the ground targets.

"Two enemy birds entering the vicinity," 'Tim' announced and I groaned....FML!

"Get those birds out of the air!" I snarled. "Serenity, use the damn Stinger Missile," I barked as I took more shots and cleared most of the courtyard.

I heard the satisfying blast of a rocket being shot out and I heard one wreck and I heard a sharp cry of pain come up from beside me and I turned to see Athena crouching in pain and I quickly jerked Serenity's Stinger and shoved her to Athena.

"Come on and man up," Serenity said as I took aim and I took the shot and I felt a single bullet lodge into my shoulder from the return fire from a machine gunner and I spat out a sharp curse.

"WTF? Man up? I'm FEMALE!" Athena cried out, jumping to her feet and I tossed the empty Stinger Missile.

"Serenity, grab the other Light Machine gun, we have to hit the ground," I said as I dumped off my sniper rifle with regret and I grabbed the MK46 and I vaulted off the balcony with a grunt, feeling the heavy impact in my knees and I saw a man a good distance away and I dropped to my stomach and rolled away from the crazy and wild shots, my hair tumbling out of it's nice pony tail, dust starting to make my eyes water.

"Got him," Serenity said and I got up. "Go! We have one more target before hitting up the hostages!"

...So much for the nice little medic...

I got back to my feet, starting to feel the strain of rolling through two missions without sleep and I barreled haphazardly with Athena to the next 'building' and I saw a man about to shoot Athena and I lunged at the man, my knife out and I tore through his neck and I felt the warm fluids again wash over my gloves as I ripped out my knife and I looked back to Athena with a nod.

"Kill confirmed, good job," 'Tim' said and I looked to see Serenity walk with, slightly bloody and we all nodded and we all ran and I took random shots and we got into the hostage's little area and I pulled out the smoke grenade and used my teeth to brutally rip out the pin and tossed out the smoke grenade and green smoke lit up...so...pro to this? YAY! Rescue! Con? CRAP! EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE WE ARE!

"Okay, that chopper ain't getting here till a good minute and a half, you two, don't get shot!" I yelled at the hostages who just nodded fearfully.

"Hikari! Stop Scaring them!" Serenity sniped as we all defended the front of the entire cargo box thingy.

"Man...the ONE time I wish we were back in England...facing riot shields," Athena hissed as we got shot several times and I was forced to a crouch, my legs shot. "Or that we had a fucking riot shield...where the HELL is that chopper?!"

"Shut up and shoot!" Serenity snarled again and I rolled my eyes....love my friends...just go to say...our boyfriends would be the only guys brave enough to face us....heh....

"Enemy Bird in your AO, I suggest you dig in," 'Tim' said and I roared in frustration.

"REALLY?! DIG INTO WHAT?!" I snarled angrily as I took out more and I heard the enemy rotor wings... "SHIT!"

I saw a saving grace RIGHT outside of the cargo thing and I dove for it...an RPG-7.

"YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH!" Athena screamed in worry as I let one rip into the enemy chopper and I saw in slow motion as it fell and I slowly rolled to my feet and I pulled out my handgun and take small shots at some of the guys and I heard more rotor wings.

"ATHENA! Is that our ride?!" I barked as I did my best to defend, taking more shots than a normal human could possibly sustain.

"Yeah!" She said and I snarled in pain as I picked off men as best as I could, blood staining the ground around them and myself...a mixture of my own blood and theirs....ah...battlefield poetics.

"Get those hostages out first!" I hissed through the pain, my vision starting to turn red as I was no longer able to support the large gun...stuck with my little hand gun.

I took shots as I started to scoot backwards with my one unshot arm and I took shots and I felt myself be picked up and my vision was practically fully red.

"Ass! Stop trying to be the hero! This isn't Hetalia!" Serenity hissed as she climbed up and I climbed up and barely made it as we were flown away.

"Mission accomplished, good job you three...you three surely never fail to amaze us," 'Tim' said over our headsets.

Dude...we just started on the job a few hours ago...and...I really need a nap...after Serenity finishes picking bullets out of my scalp....

"OWWWW!" I yowled as she plucked one.

"You are NOT a fucking meat shield, and I am the damned medic and YOU are going to STOP running out and being retarded," Serenity scolded as she plucked bullets from my arms and legs and to my utter shock, the wounds slowly closed on their own....

"...HOLY SHIT THAT IS FREAKY!" I yelped in alarm.

"Is there a problem?" The man in the suit asked out of nowhere and I yelled, jumping to my feet and pointing and looking to the hostages who just about shat their pants at my freaking out.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU ON OUR CHOPPER?! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL?! AHHHHHHH!" I yelled, pointing frantically.

SLAP!

"She's fine now,' Athena said with a tired look and I gave her a slap on her shoulder and I looked to the man.

"Dude, if you say the words, ANOTHER MISSION or ANYTHING about another mission after we JUST did a back to back mission, I'm going to knock our your teeth," I said tiredly, my adrenaline rush all but dying out as I sat down heavily. "I'm dead beat exhausted."

"...indeed," The man said in amusement at my coarse nature and Athena just rolled her eyes.

"Man, we are bushed...seriously, asking that would be a bit much," Athena said as we all sagged tiredly.

"True, we did push your limits...you three will have a break...we are compiling a dossier of information on the three young men that went MIA," He said and I breathed in relief. "Then you three will be free to pursue your love interests."

I felt a high guilt factor just rise up....I was SOOOO focused into the mission that I forgot my boyfriend! I AM SUCH AN ASS!

"For now, you three can go and rest..." The man said and turned to leave.

"....Brian is going to kick my ass," I groaned as I laid my head back and the important peeps (AKA the people we rescued) Just stared at me...

"...is she sane?" One asked.

"....you wish," Serenity snorted. "You wish."
♠ ♠ ♠
HALLO! Itsa me! Mario! JK! :3

So, I had a bit of a feeling we should have a bit more mission mode instead of killing as many Russians as we can(...and for those who DO play MW3 and KNOW who the 'disembodied voice' is then YES, we just renamed Overlord to Tim!) Mwhahahah! Ahem....but on a more interesting note....any readers enjoying this? To much? To little? I would love feedback on my writing style! :3