Status: A story for my grade 8 year I'm rewriting and adding to :)

Time Only Tells

Introductions

Trevor and I are both in the 10th grade or our first year of high school, where I was told I would meet all “new friends” and have all sorts of “good new experiences”. The only friend I’ve made so far is Trevor. The only decent guy who’s crossed my path since I entered the new training ground. He doesn’t throw pick up lines or disgusting stares and phrases at me like some of the other guys do. He’s a sports nut but not at all like any of the jocks. My favorite way of describing him is by comparing him to a turtle; he has a hard outer shell but is soft and warm on the inside. He makes his own touches to the metaphor by adding ninja in front of turtle because he’s still that much of an adult. He’s rounded off though, good in everything. Sports, music, cooking, you name it. I like Trevor because he’s not afraid of standing out even though he’s an outcast like me. He has blonde hair with streaks of gold and silver in it, haunting green eyes with the slightest tinge of blue, tanned skin, large build probably well over double my size, I guess you could call him a stunner but that’s not why he stands out. His personality is quirky; he can be a little on the crazy side, sense of humor though his laugh seems to sound evil to others, but he can also be very quiet and introverted. Caring, intense and passionate are pretty much the normal words I can think of to describe him.

Me on the other side I’m the band geek. I hate hanging out with the other geeks because it makes me feel like I’m just part of that tag and not an actual individual. I don’t stand out as much as Trevor but its normal for me to get called his “girl”, which is fine I mean it doesn’t bother me so why upset the norm over it. I like him, I mean like like him. But I don’t dare tell him that. I’m sure he only sees me like an annoying little sister. He likes to compare me to a cat; stays her distance from other animals and is not one you want to be around if you step on my tail. I’m quieter and more of an introvert than Trevor is but he’s starting to get me more comfortable around people I usually hate being around people because of crappy nerves but I’m starting to get more and more used to it, he hopes my nerves will completely disappear someday. That’s about it for my personality. I have a motherly side, but that doesn’t show much so no one really knows it’s there except Trevor. I’m a red-head with fierce green eyes that have flecks of auburn in them, fair skinned and not hard to miss when beside Trevor, I’d probably completely disappear if I stood behind him. The normal word’s he uses to describe me is boring, misleading and strong. Sometimes I wonder how our traits don’t thrash.