Possession - Tyler&Emily [Revenge]

No Lines Needed

No Lines Needed - Emily & Tyler

I watch from within the shadows and swallow past a lump of jealously and fury as Daniel leans in. His lips touch Emilt's and my jaw clenches tight as she kisses him back, leaning into it with enough enthusiasm to make me sick.

He waves goodbye as he walks off towards his car. Off home to mummy dearest, worried that she might get a visit from me. How flattering. I wait a few minutes longer, even after she enters her house.

I slip inside easily, pleased to find that the door is unlocked. As if she's waiting for me.

She stands staring silently out at the beach, the door wind open, a breeze drifting through as she holds a glass filled with a clear, see through liquid between delicate fingers.

"Emily." I say softly.

She doesn't respond, doesn't turn around. "Tyler. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." I reply simply and truthfully, taking a hidden, wrapped up knife out of my suit pocket.

"Why?" She scoffs as I unwrap the small blade.

"You know why." I murmur as I move silently behind her, grateful that she doesn't notice my sneaking movements.

"Do I?" She asks.

Before I say anything else, I wrap my arms around her upper arms, tilt her head back and press the sharpness of the blade against her exposed throat.

"Tyler? What are you doing?" She gasps fearfully, her hands reaching up to grab at my arm and hand.

I lean in close, close enough so that my lips brush her ear. "What I should have done a long time ago."

I pause for a moment, enjoying the way her body heaves as she struggles to remain calm and not panic. After a second, I reach down and press an opened mouth kiss to her neck, the warm enticing skin drawn me in.

Instantly, the mood shifts. She laughs lightly. "You do realise how easily I could this knife off you, right? Possibly breaking your arm in the process."

Now I laugh, high on the sweet taste of her skin. "I have no doubt."

She grasps the knife by the handle and I relax my grip so she can take it from me. She turns slowly, a devilsh smile passing her wicked lips.

She presses the sharp point against my cheek and I give a crooked smile, the sharpness unaffecting me.

"I should cut you down whilst I'm ahead." She whispers.

I contnue to smile but act quickly. I smack the blade out of her hand, wrap my hands under her thighs and within a second I have her slammed against the window, legs wrapped around my waist. I can't help but be surprised that the glass doesn't shatter from the force of the impact.

I nuzzle my face between her breasts, the skin warm against my cheeks. She lets out a squeak of laughter, her fingers in my hair.

"All finished?" She laughs delightedly as I resurface.

I grin in response. "Yes. For now. Are you all ready for the final show tomorrow night?"

"God yes." She sighs. "Finally this nightmare can be over and done with and we can get on with our lives."

I raise my eyebrows and open my mouth before I can think better of it. "You didn't seem like you minded so much earlier."

She frowns, eyes narrowed slightly. "You know I feel nothing for the rich boy. This is all a game, remember?"

I sigh and a smirk suddenly rests on those sinful lips of hers.

"Aww, is someone jealous?" She teases lightly.

A low growl comes from the back of my throat as I press a swift kiss to her lips. "Don't be ridiculous."

With a victorious smile, she bends her head down, her hot mouth moving across my throat. She pulls back and winks.

"Think about it like this baby, this time in two days, we'll be filthy rich and far away from this disgusting place."

I kiss her again, her words further bringing a sense of excitment. Money, money, money. That's what life's about. That and sex. And right now, one of those two are sitting pressed against me.
♠ ♠ ♠
On fanfic.net, someone read one of these and was like, 'I'm now scarred for life." Hahaa.