Misfits

Perfect

His skin is pale, a startling contrast against her creamy darkness. Their lips dance together, molding perfectly. Everything about them fits perfectly. Her slender leg wraps around his waist, drawing his warmth in close and he happily complies.

Being with her makes him complete. He feels more than content, more than happy. The feelings of warmth filling him makes him constantly weak, tiny butterflies fluttering within his stomach.

He makes her incoherent. Breathless. She never would have thought it, when she first laid eyes on him. But it's true. He's beautiful. Wonderful. She never wants to let him go.

He clings to her, closing his eyes as they absorb one another, swept up within the kiss. It makes sense. Them being together as one. Alisha & Simon. They've always meant to be together. They might not have known it in the beginning, but time has passed now. They've both matured.

Whispers of love sway between them as the kiss causes electricity and fire to spark between them, eliciting an appropriate response. She can't help but breathe his name, looking into his beautiful eyes.

Skin against skin. Caressing one another with familiar hands. Lips searching comfort and pleasure.

Together they belong. It just makes sense.