Status: just a story i wrote :P I lost it for a bit but then started writing more to it when i found it

Deaths Dirty Work

the beginning

It was the first day of school, a scene looking kid walked off the bus and looked at the school with disgust on his face. He wore black skinny jeans and a tight red shirt,black converse and a black tuke. He walked into the school silently complaining to himself. He hadn't made it ten feet into the school before a big bulky guy pushed him into the lockers. He quickly scrambled to pick up his things when he caught a glimpse of a girl with pink in her hair bending over to help,
"Sorry about Josh, He can be a meanie sometimes," her voice was welcoming and sounded musical to his ears.
"My name is Pandora, what's yours?"
"uhm..my name is Skrull, it's nice to meet you" he smiled at her and she smiled back but suddenly a loud bell sounded, so he waved and headed to class.

He hovered above the boy's head, examining his next slave with interest, the man placed his hand over the boy's face and concentrated, the boy's eyes then open glowing a dark shade of purple, with complete control of his mind the robed figure made him pierce his own face, marking him as a slave. His work complete the robed man vanished into a cloud of black smoke.

Skrull woke up the next morning full of energy, he felt better then he ever had, plus he was excited to see Pandora again. He got up and put his skinnies on and walked to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth when he caught a glimpse of his reflection. What he saw disturbed him but he started to like how it looked, what he saw in his refelction was his eyebrow, nose and lip pierced in snakebites. He didn't worry about it too much and went on with his dailey morning routine, then finished getting dress and grabbed his backpack. He quickly checked he hadn't forgotten anything then ran out the door. On the bus and all the way to his locker, he got compliments on his piercings and eyes, he didn't understand til he looked in the mirror in his locker that his eyes were purple. He went looking for the girl with pink in her hair, but all he found was Josh, when the met eyes he started storming over.
"Hey faggot, nice eyes," was Josh's major diss of the day. Skrull still didn't like it and started getting angry, while the rage built up all he heard was Josh's scared voice saying
" your eyes are red, FREAK!" and he ran off. Skrull walked back to his locker and quickly grabbed the books he needed and heard the musical voice that made his heart flutter behind him,
" Hey Skrull," he couldn't help but smile as his name crossed her lips.
"Hi Pandora"
" I like your piercings and eyes, they're very different" she examined each piercing individually
"Thanks," he smiled at her and she smiled back when again, the bell interupted their conversation.
" I'll talk to you later Skrull" she said and walked off. Skrull quickly ran off to class, his heart racing.

Lunch was the same as any other day. Skrull sat alone, pondering his thoughts and sneaking quick glances at Pandora. One time their eyes met and they both smiled, but it was quickly ended by Josh throwing a basketball at Skrulls head and his friends laughing. Pandora giggled and rejoined her conversation, embarresed, Skrull left the cafeteria and went for a walk.
The shadowy figure hovered above his newly aquired slave, deciding on how he will steal his soul. He decided to let the child enjoy his life while he could, then he dissappered into the moonlit night.
Skrull woke up to a beautiful saturday afternoon with a big smile on his face. He had woken up to no one being home so he decided he's make a trip to the mall. He quickly showered , styled his hair , got dressed and walked downstairs. He quickly looked for his converse and put them on, and walked outside into the brisk air. On his way to the mall he ran into some people from his school and stopped to say hi, so far this was the best day since school started, aside from the moment he layed eyes on Pandora. When he got to the mall the first thing he did was walk into the bookstore. He needed new copies of his favourite books; Romeo & Juilet and Macbeth. His other copies were worn out and bassically falling apart at the seams. On his way out he bumped into someone and dropped his books.
"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" he kept stumbling over words and when he noticed who it was it didn't help any.
"It's fine," Pandora chuckled cheerily "are these yours?" she bent over and quickly picked up Romeo & Juliet before Skrull could pick it up.
"Uh. yeah, those are my two favourite books, my other copies are falling apart so I came to get new ones."
"That's cool, Romeo & Juliet is my favourite too," she smiled a warm smile at him and Skrull practically melted right there.
"So you wanna hang for a bit? Or are you busy?" his voice was high with hope.
"It just so happens i'm free," she smiled " How about lunch?"
"It's on me," he smiled at her and started walking towards the cafateria. They got pizza and walked around looking at different stores while talking, Skrull had a wonderful time. He felt like he could be himself around her. They laughed and shared stories until she had to leave . Before she left she lightly touched her lips to his cheek and said goodbye and she ran home. His heart fluttered and he needed to prop himself up on the railing until he felt ok to walk, he walked home with a big smile on his face.
Sunday was the worst day ever, Skrull had to do chores. He cleaned his exceptionally messy bedroom and bathroom along with taking out the garbage, and when he was finally finished plopped down on the couch and picked up his new copy of Romeo & Juilet. Skrull had fallen asleep and woke up with a start. He decided he needed some fresh air so he put on his shoes and a hoodie and walked out the door, the air was brisk and cold for november weather. He started walking to the north side of town, hoping to find some people to hang out with, when he heard someone shouting and a door slamming, he turned to see a girl storming off away from her house.
"Pandora?" Skrulls voice was filled with surprise.
"Oh....Hi Skrull," she half smiled slowing her steps to meet him on the street.
"Whats wrong?" he was interested in what was going on and his voice was full of concern, he didn't like seeing her mad.
"My dad is just a lil too much to handle right now, what are you doing outside all alone?"
" I was inside too much today, so I decided to go out for a walk, would you like to join me?" he bowed akwardly, he didn't really know why but she giggled at it.
"sure why not," she was still giggling when she said this and it warmed Skrull's heart to see he can make her feel happy. They walked in silence for about half an hour before Skrull broke the silence.
"So where exactly would you like to walk too? anywhere specific?"
"no where specific but as far away from here as we can get,"
"should I grab my passport then?" he pointed behind him back the way they had came from while she laughed, smiling at her, Skrull practically melted right there and then.
" You sure know how to distract and make girls happy Skrull, thanks," She reached over and kissed him on the cheek and it took all his willpower not to faint. They talked for hours turning around at one point so they didn't get lost.
"This was really nice Skrull" she smiled and pulled him into a kiss and he swore his heart and just broken out of his ribcage and fell out of his chest. She smiled and walked in the other direction as him so she could go home. He walked home with the biggest smile on his face, again, for the second time this week. He kept reliving the moment inside his head.

Skrull ran as fast as he could from the ghostly figure, not knowing where to run or hide. He ran through a crowd of people, pushing them out of his way to continue his escape fomr the ghost following him, then he saw the most horrific thing he could imagine, the ghost had Pandora in its cold icy grip. He watched he go limp at the figures touch,
"I shall trade you," the ghost's voice sounded ancient and like a knife scraping against a rock.
"The girl for your servitude as my slave, make your choice," the figure dissappeared in a puff of black smoke, dropping Pandora.

Skrull woke up in a cold sweat, shaken. scared even. He wanted nothing to do with his horrible nightmare, but he had to check on Pandora, just to see if she was safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
if there are any spelling mistakes or anything like that please let me know I'm still editing