If You Like Me

And heres the story

You wake up to the florida sunshine shining through the window of your home that you share with your boyfriend, Travis. You stretch, letting that awkward stretch moan escape your lips trying not to wake up the sleeping Ginger next to you. You roll over and watch him sleep totally not creepily. His chest is steadily rising and falling with his breathing and his cute little nose is just asking to be kissed. But you resist, instead you twist your fingers into the mane of red that lives on his head. You love it, but it was getting too long. He needed to cut it. You heard him take a deep breath indicating that he was awake. His grip on your waist tightened as he pulled you closer kissing your forehead.

"Good morning beautiful." he whispered against your soft brown hair.

"Good morning." you replied as you kisses his nose finally.

He finally fluttered his eyes open and you stared into them. The Florida waters aren't nearly as blue as his eyes. ( I CANT REMEMBER IF HIS EYES ARE BLUE OR NOT IM PRETTY SURE THEY ARE IM SORRY IF IM WRONG )

"Hi gorgeous." he smiled at you.

You felt your face heat up and your stomach explodes with butterfly's. You've been together 2 years but he still gives you butterfly's. You hope that never changes. 

He laughs breaking you out your train of thought and sits up. He stretches and gets out of Bed and walks downstairs, knowing him he's going to the kitchen. You follow shortly after and hes mixing some sort of batter in a bowl, you're hoping he's making pancakes because he just makes the best pancakes. The tall ginger starts to ladle out some batter into Mickey mouse shapes and motions for you to come over to where he is. He rests his head on your head and flips some pancakes. He refills the skillet and starts kissing your neck re wrapping his arms around your waist. He somehow balances making pancakes and you at the same time when he bits down under your ear. You let out a moan and he smirks turning off the skillet and putting the pancakes on a big plate. He starts cooking some bacon and eggs. He finishes and you both start to eat, talking about how tour was and anything fun ir interesting that happened while you were at home. Halfway through he picks you up placing you on he counter and turns to kiss you. You kiss him expecting a quick peck. 

It's not.

He placed one hand on your hip and the other on the back of your head while yours went to his hair. He bit your lip and pushed his tongue  through your teeth and explored your mouth like he did before he left for tour. His hand on your waist started trailing it's way up your shirt. He traced circles around your rib cage while you were focused on the feeling of his lips against yours. You slid your hands down his chest and he pulled away smiling. You giggled and you kissed him again before sitting down on the couch to finish your breakfast. He sat right next you resting his hand on your thigh rubbing it as he ate his breakfast quietly. You tried to concentrate on your breakfast but it was hard when you're boyfriend got home from a 3 month tour last night and let's just say you got lonely. He started going higher and you let out a whimper. He smirked at you and continued to tease you.

"Travis." you whine as his fingers reach the bottom on your underwear. "Stop teasing me.."

He gave you that smirk again an brought you closer to him kissing you softly.

You aren't taking any of that cute "I miss you so let's cuddle." shit. You wanted him. Now. This time you were forceful and took control of the kiss. You gripped his hair and got on top of him, tugging on his bottom lip. "You miss me?" he asked sarcastically in-between kisses. "Yes, now kiss me." you growled as he pulled your hair. He grinned and he took off his shirt. You grinned and pushed yourself against him kissing him again. He was starting to get excited and he dug his nails into your hips. You reach down his stomach and trail them up and down. His breath hitches and he picks you up walking you back to the bedroom and pushing you gently onto the bed. 

~ awkward sex transition ~

He fell down next to you and kissed you again.

"I missed you." he whispered in your ear as he wraps his arm around your waist.

"I missed you too." you reply  quietly.

"I love you." he grinned.

"I love you too Travis." you repeat as he starts to nuzzle his head in your neck. "But you need a hair cut."

You felt him tense up and he let you go.

"What what no why?"

"It's too long now, It grew like 2 inches while you were gone."

"I guess it has." he said. "But what's so wrong with that?"

"Nothing, it just needs a trim." I nonchalantly suggested.

"Okay." he shrugged. "I thought you meant like cut cut."

"Never, I love your hair too much." you whisper twisting a lock around your finger.

He grins and kisses your nose.

"How much longer do we have until your next tour?"

"3 weeks." he sighed. "Will you please come on tour with me this time?"

"I can't, " you sigh. "I can't just leave work."

"Please! I'll talk to your boss for you?" 

"No, I need too."

"Please."

"I'll try." I awnsered putting on his shirt.

"You look better in my shirt than I do." he laughed, "That's not fair."

"Naah, you look the best." you awnser kissing him. 

"It's good to be home." he smiled before shutting the blinds so you two could go back to sleep.

"Welcome home." you whisper before kissing him one last time as you fall back asleep. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this for my friend Naomi but decided to post it here as well!