Status: New

Zeus

Meet Zeus

I watched as my little sister struggle to drag me into the building which held the One Direction Meet and Greet. I sighed and relucantly let her pull me into the building. She pulled us over to the line and we stood there as we waited to get up front. We were in the middle when a half hour passed by. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and answered.

"Hello?"I answer and listened to the doctor sprout out nonsense.

"Can you say that in words I'd actually know, please?"I asked the docotor and moved forward as the line moved up. Soon my little sister was next and I kneeled down to her level.

"Hold on a sec, doc. Mary can you greet them yourselves, right?"I asked her and she nodded quickly.

"I'll be over there to speak to the doctor privately. Once you're finished try to come find me, Kay?"I told her and she nodded to me smiling. I smiled at her and stood up before ruffling her hair once. I moved out of the line and headed over to a wall.

"Okay, sorry about that. Please continue."I told the doctor. I listened as the doctor explained how grandma now only had a few months to live with how quickly the disease was spreading through her body. I sighed sadly as I hung up and closed the phone. I slipped it back into my pocket and turned around. I found my sister walking toward me, happily skipping and humming. I chuckled and patted her head.

"C'mon, I got to change before we head over to see grams."I told her and we headed for a bathroom. I found one and slipped inside. I went into a stall and locked the door behind me. I set my bag down and began changing clothes. I finished and zipped up my bag. I slid my bag onto my shoulder and unlocked the door. I stepped out of the stall and exited the bathroom quickly. I blinked as I came across One Direction trying to calm my sister down from her crying. She saw me and moved over to me. She hugged my legs and continued crying. I looked down at her confused then looked up at them.

"Why is she crying?"I asked them confused.

"Nial accidently bumped into her and sent her into the wall."Liam explained and I sighed. I unwrapped her arms from my legs and made sure my dress wouldn't pop up as I kneeled down to her height.

"Come now Mary. He didn't mean to bump into you, nor send you into the mean wall. We can't go see Granny with you crying now can we? So how about this,I'll stop by an ice cream place and get you you're favorite. Maybe also a new poster?"I said rubbing her back when she hugged me after i had kneeled. I felt her rub her eyes and pull away from me. She had stopped crying and was wiping the tears away. I unzipped my bag and pulled out some tissues. I wiped her face clean then shoved them into a plastic bag i had in my bag used for garbage.

"There now,all cute and sweet again."I murmured making my nose twitch like a bunny's to make her laugh, which she did. I smiled and stood up.

"Sorry about that, boys. She's a bit emotional these days. Excuse us please, we really must get going. She thanks you for the meeting!"I told them waving before walking off. I held her hand and glanced down at her.

"Better?"I asked her and she nodded quietly. I laughed and unlocked my car's doors. I pulled the seat down so she could get in the back. I put the seat up again and shut the passenger door. I walked around the car and got in the driver's seat. I started the car after buckling myself in. I headed off to the hospital that housed our grandma.
♠ ♠ ♠
In case the picture's didn't show, Zeus is potrayed by Carly Rae Jepsen. Her sister however was found on google. Here's the link. http:// lifeisreallybeautiful. com/wp-content /uploads /2010 /08 /Jackie-Evancho. jpg just remove the spaces of course.

Her Outfit for Meet&Greet
Her Outfit to Meet Grandma