Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Fera

I found myself on the cold ground outside of the gates of the school once more. I let out a frustrated yowl and stomped my foot. As it came in contact with the ground the Earth shook and a crack formed under my slender sole. Scared, I took a couple hasty steps backward and away from the crack in the dirt. Shaking my head, deeming it just apart of my imagination, part of the stress. Things had become so twisted and terrifying in a matter of hours. The president was killed by Erik, or Magneto or whatever the hell he was going by and I was then kidnapped by his little red henchman.

I morphed into a swallow, flew over the gates and morphed back into my naked self only to be instantly chilled. I had a thousand thoughts running through my head. I ran to the front doors, quickly stepped inside and morphed into my usual orange cat self rather than walk through the school in my birthday suit. As I slowly padded through the school to Charles’ room I let myself relive the Hellish moments spent as Erik’s victim.

He had held me up in the air by the zipper on the coat I had been wearing, the air in my lungs was running short from the way my body was being held up. What felt like an eternity later I was abruptly let go and fell hard onto the metal flooring of the holding room. A searing headache roared in my mind as my body froze from the radiating pain from the crash landing. When the pain subsided I quickly morphed into a Bengal tiger and began to attack the mirrored wall, trying to break free. A door appeared and the Devil looking mutant rushed in and tried to grab hold of me, which was just poor judgement on his part. I got in a few good swings before we were interrupted by Blondie coming in with her hair in her face again and sending Devil boy on his way.

Before I could get in a swipe at her she got behind me and grabbed my body, the memory of Charles and my first date rushed through my mind and I felt my body unwillingly morph back into human form. The jacket Charles had given me was in shreds in the corner of the room so she handed me her own. It smelled like rusted metal and I turned my nose up at the stench but wrapped it around myself anyway and harshly mumbled my thanks.

“Listen okay, I want you to promise me something.” Blondie started to speak and I moved to cut her off but she turned her body from me and continued, “I know you think I’m just some common criminal, but I really just need to be sure that you’ll be okay in the future. In any future plans that include Erik or any other bad person for that matter, please for the love of god, just stay out of it. For your own safety.”

She turned her head enough so that she could see through her wispy hair. I glared back at her with burning rage in my eyes, who did she think she was? Telling me what to do, she didn’t even know me. As that thought had crossed my mind a now all too familiar burning soared between my temples. I pushed the burning away and spoke in a pain pinched voice, “Who are you?”

Blondie turned her head away again and choked out, “Just a friend.” She banged on the door and called out, “Hatzazel, take her back to Charles’ manson okay?”

A shudder passed through me as I reached the hallway holding Charles’ bedroom. I pushed open the door with my nose only to find it was empty, bed still made from this morning. Worry clouded my mind as I morphed into a wolf and raced frantically back down the hall, trying to catch his scent. I found it mixed with the scents of Charles, Havok, Tick Tock, Banshee and Remedy as I followed it down to the secret basement of the school that only the five of them and myself knew about.knew about. I sprinted to where the scents were leading me and I found them all huddled together around Beast, whose scent was masked by their own, furiously typing on a computer.

“Charles, can’t we just go and get her? Screw Erik I’ll kill the bastard.” Banshee’s face was flushed pink and the raw emotions playing inside of him were clear in his eyes.

I saw Charles rub his eyes and cheeks. when he took his hands away I could see how damp his face had become, “No, that wouldn’t be diplomatic.”

“Screw diplomacy, Professor! They have Fera!” Tick Tock exclaimed with a look of worry showing clearly on his face.

Charles lashed out and yelled back at them, “You think I don’t want her back? You all know I love her!” With this I came to the end of the hall and pounced into the room and the attention snapped to me. A look of relief shined on each of their faces as I morphed back into myself. “Fera!”

I was ambushed by Tick Tock, Banshee and Remedy with a group hug, none of them caring that I was stark naked. When they had their fare shared Beast pulled me into him and nearly squeezed me to death, “It’s good to have you back.” He mumbled as he pulled away, his eyes connected with my own and instantly the relief turned to fear and confusion.

I looked back at him confused, “What’s wrong?” Beast took my face between his hands and I watched as his eyes darted from my left eye to my right eye. I tried to get free but he wouldn’t let me, the confusion and fear growing in his glowing yellow eyes. “Beast you’re scaring me.”

He took my chin in his hands and turned my face to look at Remedy, “Look. Look at her eyes.”

Remedy focused on my wide eyes and hers turned to fear and confusion too. “Did you fall on your head?” I gulped and timidly nodded; she instantly pushed Beast’s giant furry, blue hands away from me and placed hers on the sides of my head and I could see the glow of her hands in my peripheral vision.

I could only see Remedy’s freckled cheeks and smooth orange hair, her brown eyes were now solely focused on my own. “Hank, what’s going on?” I heard Charles’ voice break into my thoughts. I hadn’t even realized that Remedy had covered my ears but now slid them off the put her hands higher on my head.

“Her eyes are blue,” I heard Beast say. “One has a big splotch of green and swollen veins.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long and that its short, but I promise it'll be getting better! (:

xox