Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Animus

I have been extremely annoyed lately, not only because Raven interrupted a rather good moment in my life, but, also because Erik had become very protective over his mind. Which made me conclude that whatever Raven told Erik, it was most certainly something they didn't want me to know. Every time he was around me he was wearing that stupid helmet that stopped me accessing his brain.

Tragically this did nothing but increase my curiosity and I now had a plan on how I would find out, my sister always said I had a problem with control my need to know everything. My heart began to slightly ache at the thought of Fera. I wonder if she's okay with Charles? I hope he is taking care of her.

I was currently in my bedroom, lying on the bed with my arms crossed against my stomach while my eyes watched the mirroring metal on the roof. I dread to think of the stuff that Magneto could do with his power, or at least, I say I'm scared but the idea that he has the capability to kill me has yet to stop me from going through with the plan.

Over the past few weeks I had been watching everyone's sleeping patterns, I had assessed what times they would go to their rooms and then at what times they would actually fall asleep. I just have to hope they don't decide to have a late night tonight.

The clock on the wall told me that the time was 10:32 which meant it would be around 15 minutes until Erik fell asleep, enough time for me to walk down to his bedroom. The sooner I did it then the quicker it was over. The hallways were as metal as the rooms, everything was, I couldn't possibly describe the feeling of walking though a building that could be mutated in any way Erik liked, just walking down the hallway and if he didn't like you very much, he could just make the metal transform in to daggers that rip through your skin.

All the rooms looked the same except his, he did give himself a few leisure's. Such as a cabinet filled with private folders, I had already checked those though and they were just diary entries. I'm unsure whether they were his or someone else's.

He was asleep on the bed in just some underwear and a tight white shirt which executed his muscles, I tried not to let my unknown emotions get in the way but I couldn't deny the lust rise inside my stomach. I ignored them, forcing my body to run purely on my need to find out what was happening.

My hands levitated over his body, the world around me just becoming black and even though I could see absolutely nothing, it felt like my whole world was rapidly turning. I blinked my eyes and suddenly found myself inside a cabin in the woods. Away from all human kind, I could understand why Erik was dreaming of this place. There was a fridge in the corner and when I looked inside it was filled with mainly indulgents, beer, chocolates, etc;

"Ani?" The familiar voice called, I turned around just as he came in through the doorway with a bag in hand. "Hello, love." He moved in quickly and connected his lips with mine. I was shocked at first, eyes widening in panic and misunderstanding why he was kissing me. I had invaded many people's dreams but never have I actually been acknowledged in one... Unless he was originally dreaming about me anyway.

"Are you ready?" He growled, arm tightening around my waist and once again showing off his muscles. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not all about muscles when it comes to men, but god dammit he had muscles.

"Ready? Ready for what?" I raised both of my eyebrows, being momentarily distracted from my official mission and now wanting to know the answers for this. Instead of replying he simply took my petite hands in his and dragged me in to what I wanted to call a bedroom, but it was simply a small wooden room that was big enough to fit in a king-sized bed. "Oh, ready for that."

To my surprise he picked me up and through me on the REALLY comfortable bed, his lips that were once pressed against my lips now latched on to my neck and began to suck. I was overcome with euphoria, not sure how I should feel that Erik was having sexual dreams about me. Then I realized I could use this situation to my advantage, "Erik wait." I pushed my nails in to his hair and pulled his head away from my neck where a hickey was beginning to form. "I need you to tell me about the 'development'?" I used Raven's wording so he would catch on quickly.

"On your sister?" He questioned back, a dazed look on his face as he pulled my body on to his lap and pushing his lips against any free skin on my body.

This managed to peak my curiosity further, I thought he was done with messing around with my sister? "Yes, what about my sister?" He didn't answer, instead he pushed me back down on to the mattress so his body was towering over mine. "Erik," my hands pressed "What about my sister?"

The realization that he wouldn't be getting in to my pants until he answered my questions seemed to dawn on to his face, he leaned back up and slumped like a very unimpressed child. "Your sister had this sort of wall stopping her from using her ability, we thought it was useless because it hadn't broken yet which we thought meant it probably would never break. Now it has though."

"So what does this mean for her?" My tone became raised, eyebrows slanting as the worry lines appeared on my forehead.

"It means she'll have about ten million mutants wanting her to join their team." I couldn't believe how honest Erik was actually being, but to be fair he was dazed and his only thoughts were of my body and how he would dominate it.

"But you said you wouldn't force her to join you, right?" My arms wrapped around his body, I couldn't deny my sudden need for comfort. Usually I would have my sister hugging me and now I just had Erik, although our relationship may not be the best, I think it was the closest to actual 'love' both me and Erik have ever experienced.

"Yes, I did say that." With my mind put to rest I leaned in, for the first time, actually initiating the sexual endeavors.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
I hope you like the update :)