Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Fera

It’s been about a week since I’d come home and weird things were starting to happen. My one eye had changed into a total emerald green while the other stayed sapphire blue, my hair was turning dark brunette, I had mood swings like it was nobody's business and my powers changed.

However I hadn’t told anyone about that last part. Not even Charles.

I could still morph into animals, that had become second nature and wasn't a problem anymore. I could control the minds of animals around me, no problem too... but... now I could control the plants around me.

I don’t really know when it started, but... I could do it now, and it was getting easier to control each day. I grew a whole new tree from an acorn the first time I tried it, but now I could make those once immobile plants move. It was all so weird.

I had almost told Charles but he, along with Tick Tock, Banshee, Havok, Beast and Remedy were always busy because apparently Erik was planning something, but they weren’t one-hundred percent sure what it was he was trying to do.

I could kill Erik the next time he crossed my path. Thoughts of killing him and his little henchmen had come to mind more than once, and each time the thirst for his blood became greater and greater.

The non-mutant world was still in shock from the death of the president and honestly, I was too. Erik had killed him with ease and with a purpose we didn’t understand. We knew he hated humans, but why kill their leader? I couldn’t say.

Currently I was out in one of the fields that surrounded the school supervising a flying lesson taught by Banshee. I was there to just ensure that if someone fell, I would catch them, because I was currently in my gorilla form, so I had big strong arms for catching.

I hated this, sitting here like some idiot monkey, waiting for someone to fall so I could run and catch them. Woo. Best job ever. Not.

It made me so angry, before I was the one teaching the lessons, but after the scare of me having some kind of mental disability from Magneto dropping me onto his metal floor partially on my head, I was demoted to the mindless catching monkey.

I felt totally fine, they, and by they I mostly mean Beast, Charles and Remedy, were just worried because my eye had; “Changed to a green pigment and that was highly unusual and potentially dangerous to my health because I had taken a nasty fall.”

Ugh. They were so annoying. Banshee dismissed the class and walked over to me, “Good class right? No one fell today.” He had a jolly smile on his face but I wasn’t in the mood, so I just huffed and began gorilla-walking back to the school. “Hey, what’s wrong Fera?”

Oh, that was another thing. I getting really tired of being called Fera. It so didn’t fit anymore. Fera meant wild. I wasn’t wild anymore, I was a mindless catcher monkey. I’d brought it up many times to them but they laughed and said I was just on one of my unexplained mood swings. It seriously irritated me to no end.

And I was seriously sexually frustrated.

Charles refused to have sex with me and we hardly made-out anymore. At most I got a quick kiss before he went off saying he had to focus on the Erik-Magneto problem. With the whole sex thing he kept using the excuse that he didn’t want to disappoint me, but the only thing disappointing me was the fact that he kept saying no.

Havok had noticed the other day and made a comment, saying I looked like I needed a good shag and when I said, “Hell yeah I do,” he burst out into a fit of loud and obnoxious laughter when I was totally serious.

I retreated to my room, threw on some workout clothes and moved to the little gym we had set up downstairs. I found myself getting ready to go on a run on the treadmill when Remedy shouted out, “What are you doing?!”

I turned around in a panic, thinking she was talking to one of the others in the room only to find her eyes trained on me. “I was about to run, why something wrong with the treadmill?” I looked at the controls, everything seemed normal.

Remedy ran over, abruptly took my arm and yanked me off of the machine, “You can’t exercise! We still don’t know what’s wrong with your head.”

I glared hard at her, at this point everyone in the gym had stopped what they were doing and were turned and watching us. “I told you. I’m. Fine.” I growled through gritted teeth.

“No, you’re not. You haven’t been acting like yourself.” She was clueless to the attention she’d brought onto us.

I tore my arm out of her grasp and stormed out of the gym, ran to the closest door to outside and morphed into a lion, not even caring that I shredded my clothes and still had some pieces clinging to me.

Un-fucking-believeable.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry it took so long and so sorry it's short.

I promise though things are about to get really good!