Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Animus

I knew what the big deal around the place was now, the only problem left was the awkwardness between Erik and I. In his dream we had done many things together, probably being more pleasurable than it would be in reality. Though I am quite unsure as I haven't gone through it personally yet, only in his dreams.

I felt like a teenage girl, the way his presence made my legs buckle and a flourish of butterflies to take over my stomach. Fera had described this feeling before but I thought it was just teenage hormones, however I was past the point of hormones. This was pure feeling. And that was viciously ripping me apart inside, I made a promise when I left my home town - when I accidentally killed my best friend - that the only person I would ever feel compassion for is Fera, and that was mainly because I couldn't help but feel protective over her.

And I was doing perfectly! At least, until Erik came along and swayed my emotions.

I was located inside Magneto’s office, waiting for him to come in so we could finally sort everything out, I was done being ignored.

The door behind me slide open and a surprised looking Erik entered, he quickly straightened his demeanour and placed an attractive smirk across his soft lips. "Why hello Animus, how may I help you?" He moved around the other side of his desk and sat himself down, clasping his hands together.

"You've been ignoring me." I decided to cut the flirtatious crap and get straight on to the main topic, I noticed him shuffle uncomfortably. I understood why he was uncomfortable, we'd basically had sex... only in his dreams and not in real life.

"That noticeable?" He chuckled softly, eyes looking up at me and then moving down to the desk just as quickly.

I scoffed dramatically, taking a seat across from him and leaning over the desk, "I'm pretty sure a blind guy could notice."

He laughed along with me and we both fell into a silence, it was neither comfortable or awkward; it was just there. After a few minutes he stood up from his round - rather uncomfortable looking - seat and rounded the desk, standing beside me and beginning to play with a round ball that use to be a paper weight, now a distraction for him.

"I like you Animus, I don't know exactly what I like about you but I certainly find something appealing about you," he still didn't look towards me, apparently find something more 'appealing' in the metal ball then at me.

It began to aggravate me slightly, he was able to kill the fucking President yet he was acting like looking at me is equivalent to shooting a puppy. I stood up and snatched the ball out of his hand, his head shooting up to look at me.

That was as far as I got in the plan to get his attention, was I meant to pet his head or something? My bravery took hold of my body and forced me to get on my tip toes and kiss him, to my surprise he kissed back. This was certainly something I hadn't expected I would be doing when I woke up this morning.

His hand moved behind my waist and pulled me closer to his muscular body, the lust in the air becoming stuffier as we continued to kiss. His other hand suddenly pulled me up and I quickly wrapped both legs around him, my hands moving behind his neck.

I didn't know if this was love, I'm pretty sure I would never know if this was love. But, this was the closest thing I had to a relationship and with the knowledge that it could end at any time, I gave my all.

"Eri- Oh, hello." Raven rushed in to the room, forcing me and Erik to part our heads and turn to her. We were both breathing hard and are lips were swollen from the minutes of kissing. "Didn't interrupt anything important did I?" She hissed, eyes forming a glare towards our closeness.

"What do you want Raven?" Magneto replied sternly, a bored expression forming on his perfect facial features.

She flicked her head slightly, looking to the wall in a childish huff before cocking her head to the side and looking at Erik, "the girls on the move. We're setting off now."

Erik nodded, "I'll join you soon."

As soon as Raven left he went back to kissing me, as much as I wanted to know who this girl is and whether I would be going with them or not, though as he continued lip-locking me the thoughts disappeared.

He carried me further into the room, slamming me against the wall and allowing to slowly get back on my own two feet. "I meant what I said Animus, I truly care about you."

His face was now close to mine, his eyes looking deep and to mine and assuring me all words said in that moment were true. "And I'm very sorry," this sentence made my eye-brows furrow.

"About what?"

He didn't reply, instead he stepped away from mine and quickly ran out the door, using his power to manipulate the metal and fill the doorway, leaving me with no way out. "Erik? ERIK!" I yelled, throwing my fists against the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit guys I'm so sorry for the long wait! I didn't have any internet cause I moved house, I'm terribly sorry and I hope this story ends up being worth it.