Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Fera

I had gone for a long and fullfilled run deep into the forest around the school and was now on my way back to go to sleep.

I came back to see chaos.

Lights were flashing.

An alarm was relentlessly screaming.

So were people.

I sprang forward and launched into the school, morphing into human form and not caring about my nudity. “What’s going on?!” I screamed to the first person I saw, who was just a twelve year old boy running with fear shining in his eyes.

“Magneto is here and is tearing the school apart!” He screamed back before he continued on his race to safety.

My heart accelerated and rage clogged my brain. I tore into the school and down the hallway like Hell was on my heels. I ran against the flow of kids and teens running for their lives. My thoughts shifted between help the kids to safety and kill Erik.

The urge to kill Erik was greater.

I pushed my human form to run faster, knowing I’d only scare the children more, and possibly hurt one, if I morphed in the middle of the panicked crowd. I called out to Charles in my mind but got no response. I heard the too familiar sound of bending metal from the far east corner of the school and before I could think about it too much I found myself diving out of a hallway window and morphing into bird form.

I flew above the school, surveying the ground below to try and find any of Erik’s little minions and I saw a red puff of smoke appear in front of the massive mob of students trying to escape unharmed. They all came to a dead stop and looked around for anyone to help, none of them taking the initiative to use their own powers to stop the red skinned mutant. With an aggrivated sigh and a sudden feeling of protectiveness over the children I found myself silently plunging downward, my feathers being absolutely silent, towards the mutant demon.

I called out in my mind to the Earth to hold his feet, I called out to the animals in the surrounding forest to come and stop this man. Soon I saw the roots of a tree nearby envelope the red man so tightly he couldn’t use his little popping power to get out. Woodland animals poured out from the trees and began to attack the red man, and the kids took that as a signal to keep running.

Feeling that the kids were now safe I banked a hard turn and moved where I heard the most commotion.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next couple of chapters are going to be short and full of action and importance!

Our story is going to come to an end soon!

xox