Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Animus

I felt humiliated, angry and ashamed. I had let Magneto get to me emotionally and this is where it got me, trapped inside a metal room with only one way out.

As much as I didn't want to, I would have to unlock the darker part of my powers in order to get out. The darker part that killed my friends and destroyed my soul, you see, both me and Fera were born with a much stronger segment of our powers a segment that had to be kept at bay.

That's why I took Fera with me when I ran away, I may have hated my family but I never wished them dead. I had control over mine and I locked it away, it was too powerful and would eventually take control over me instead of me controlling it.

I don't mean to sound like Edward Cullen when I say 'oh my powers are too destructible and I can't be around anyone in danger of killing them' but that is how it is, but now I must let it out, I must use it if I hope to save my sister.

It wasn't hard to figure out Erik was after my Fera, why else would he lock me away?

I stood in front of where the door once was, breathing slowly raising my arms. You have no idea the amount of strength it use the power while at the same time making sure I keep it at bay.

Sweat dropped from my forehead, I blinked my eyes and felt my iris' turn a blood red shade. It was like having a cigarette after a week of not smoking, it felt amazing and the adrenaline just made it even better.

I opened my eyes and saw the metal began to bubble, small pieces began to slip away. With one final blast of strength the wall burst into dust particles.

I wasted no time and ran through the building, I had managed to learn where everything important was in this building, including the garage.

I ran down the empty metallic hallways, reuniting myself with the motorcycle I had first used to visit my sister. I guess it was time I returned to Charles Xaviers School for Gifted Youngsters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-Da