Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Animus

My hands curled around the fur of my sister as she sat in cat form on my lap, I was trying to relax my sibling because I knew that when she turned in to an animal that she got the instincts of said animal. In this instance it meant that she had cat instincts, so I knew that stroking her - like a crazy cat lady would to one of her own - would probably slow down the hysterical pace of her heart. In truth it was also comforting me, I was so enraged by the Telepath for touching Fera.

"You're very possessive of your sister," I looked behind me to see that he was indeed speaking to me through the mind.

"Of course, she is my sister." I replied simply, not wanting to continue with this conversation. To be fair I really didn't need too, it wasn't like this man controlled me and I just needed to concentrate on me and my sister. That's the only reason I was even going to this 'school', I knew that it would assist my sister in her Mutation. If she learnt to control it then perhaps she would be able to finally use it properly and then we can return back to the life we always wanted.

I was tense now, there was a moment of silence and I thought that he had finally shut up. I thought. "Perhaps you should let your sister stand on her own two feet, you could be the reason why she can't control her Mutation."

I was fuming, I was going through at least five different emotions at the same time. I couldn't handle it now, how dare he assume that I am the problem, if it weren't for me my sister would be stuck in a laboratory being poked and prodded. I'd had enough and we'd only been in the car for at least 15 minutes, “Let us out of the car. We’re not going with you anymore.” I spoke with a strong tone as to let Fera know that I was dead serious.

As soon as the car stopped, I pushed open the door and dropped Fera on the floor. "You should probably have a good think before you abandon ship." Charles mused, looking at me and then my Human form sister. "I don't want you to go to the School just so you can get an education and then return to this life, I want to help both of you. I can help you so you can finally control your ability." As soon as those words left his lips I knew that he had Fera in the palm of his hand, all she had ever wanted since being thirteen was to be able to control her power.

I couldn't let her be swallowed up by this man, I needed her with me, so I could protect her, but, I refuse to join this man's school. "No thank you." I went to pull on Fera's wrist so that she would follow me. As a consequence of his words however she defied me and slapped my wrist away. "N-no, I-I want t-to go." She stuttered, feeling rather awkward and shy I suppose considering this is the first time she had stood up to me and tried to follow her own path.

"Excuse me?" I gasped, feeling insulted. I had given up so much for her and as soon as someone comes knocking with promises that we had no idea if he could actually keep, she just abandons me? "You know what. Fine." I turned around quickly and began to walk away. I hope she had a nice life without me.

I heard Fera continuously calling my name, I turned another corner only to find myself in a car park. Perfect. I saw a man walking with his key out in his palm, he pressed a button and a car across from him flashed. It only had two seats and was a shiny red. "Hey!" I called to him while raising my hand so he knew it was me who signalled him. My two fingers moved to my forehead and as soon as I was next to him my lips pressed against this, "hey honey," I smiled and removed the keys from his hand. "I'll see you at home okay."

It was a quick job and soon enough I was on my way down the street, getting as far away as I could so I didn't have any chance of her following me. How could she do this to me? I have sacrificed my own life to ensure that she wouldn't be stuck in some scientists laboratory. That she wouldn't have to cross her school while being pushed at lockers and nicknamed a freak for the rest of life. I thought we had done well so far, I had kept her healthy with plenty of food and the places we had to stay weren't that bad.

The speed I was going at soon sped up as my anger began to grow at the same speed, I finally decided that I was going to travel all the way to England. I always liked it there, the rain being my favourite event that was constantly being dunked on to the English land. I could never understand why they always seemed to complain about it.

The motorway was surprisingly empty, that's what I thought first until I finally got to at least the middle. It was like a wreckage, cars were just thrown across the ground like they were scrap metal. "What have I gotten myself in to now..." I sighed, thinking out loud as I sped the car up even faster then before. This was a bad idea on my part, soon enough five people came in to my view. One of them wearing a funny looking helmet and had a strong build, the way he stood showed that he was the leader of this group of Mutants; it was obvious that they were Mutants considering one was made of crystals, one had a devils tail and customized red skin, another was blue with reptile-like skin. The only human looking one wore a grey suit and the only thing that gave away that he was actually a Mutant was the fact that in his hand he held a tiny tornado.

I decided to carry on driving, another stupid action that I took part in. I probably should have assessed the situation first, perhaps read their mind to know what powers they possessed so I could make a better (more full proof) plan.

The man in the middle raised his arm and with no regret he flicked his hand, sending the car I was in was thrown in to the graveyard of metal. I was rather proud of myself for remembering to wear my seat belt once we hit the ground and the only injury I had received was a bang on my head. I quickly got myself out of the car, struggling slightly with the seatbelt. I collapsed on to the ground, finally feeling the blood gush down my face.

I weakly crawled out, feeling the full effect of my loss of blood. My body rolled over, feeling the rubble mixed with glass begin to press in to my back. Above me stood the leader of this group, I knew him from somewhere. It wasn't me who had seen him but I knew the man was placed inside a memory of someone else, someone who's mind I had read recently I suppose. "Who are you?" My voice was really quiet, something different that people would not expect from such a loud person like myself.

"My name is Magneto." With those words I involuntarily blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dun Dun...

Hope you guys enjoyed this update very much! I can't believe the sisters aren't together any more, I'm sure they'll return together soon... let's hope.

Check out my other Marvel stories pleases and thanks:
X-Men First Class- Marvel Her Beauty
The Amazing Spiderman- Comical Love

~Comment and Subscribe