Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Animus

I shifted uncomfortable on the hard surface I had been placed again, I felt like I was being crushed against a mass of glass. It was continuously digging in to my back and it just wouldn't stop which was rather annoying. No matter which way I moved I was pushed against an even sharper piece of the many shards. "If you stop moving it might be a little less uncomfortable." A strangers sighed from above me, then all the memories came hurtling back in one massive painful ball of disrespect. How could I let myself just become unconscious, I didn't even try to fight it.

Now was my time to fight, I instantly raised my arm. The stranger grabbed it before I could my ability against him, the stranger should have known that to live on the streets I needed to know combat. My powers couldn't help me forever so I needed to be able to depend on my physical ability. My other arm twisted around my body and hit him in the face, I jumped up and finally decided it was the right time to open my eyes.

I found out that I was now facing Hurricane Boy, the most human looking Mutant in this pack. He still wore the same bland boring grey suit, my new move made him grow angry and so he swiftly moved to punch me. I simply caught his fist and knocked him to the ground, the follow up of my series of moves was another punch to the head which ended with him being knocked out. It seemed that he was like most Mutants and only took time to learn what his ability could do, not his body; hope all the other Mutants weren't like this, I was hoping for a challenge.

I left the room with my fingers pointed to my head, the pain from the hit that I gave to that bastard was enough to make me take a break from the physical fighting. Including this was a great way to start practising with my powers. I had no time to carry on with my trail of thought when suddenly a red fist was pressed against my face, I stumbled back while trying to collect my thoughts. "Silly little girl." An accented voice tormented as I received a push from behind me.

My fingers returned to my head and I began to use my power, sick of fun and games. I replaced all the memories in this Mutants mind, right now I am the most feared creation around him. He's basically paralysed with fear, he can't even use his powers because he knows that the conclusion of such an act will be his death. "P-Please don't k-k-kill m-e!" He begged, he would probably get on his knee's if he wasn't so terrified.

I had promised Fera when we were younger that I would never kill someone, once back in time we were getting hunted by some Mutant collector freak. That was the first person I ever killed and that was because he touched my sister, that was also the first time Fera had ever truly feared me. Sometimes I think she still does, and honestly it hurts my insides thinking that my sister would think that - after everything - I'd hurt her. She is the one person on this planet I don't think I could ever even purposely harm.

"That's a cool move," I suddenly found blue legs wrapping around my neck and forcing me to flip on to the ground. I went to move my hand next to my head, but this damned woman saw that move and quickly took hold of both of my wrists, of course the one thing she shouldn't ever doubt about me is I'm not an idiot. I instantly bit on to her leg, the sudden shock making her release me, I never knew why but I was also gifted with rather sharp canines. I didn't think they'd come in handy this much.

My hand returned to my head and this time I decided to make it real more interesting with this girl, considering she hurt my shoulder quite badly. Now all she was, was a vegetable. A grape to be precise, she just curled in to a ball, and that was it. She didn't even blink, drool dripped down her lips without any control on her part. It was bloody hilarious.

An applause was heard behind me, another one? Seriously? A smirk graced this strangers lips, he looked rather handsome really; if it weren't for that stupid helmet I might even go so far to say I have a tiny crush on this fellow. He was the most powerful of this group, remember distinctively that he was the one that managed to make that graveyard of cars back when I was finally captured.

I had no time for the man's jokes, my first suspicion should have been the fact that he didn't even try to stop me from moving my fingers to my head. I always hated the fact that I couldn't just use my power, it was odd considering my power came from my mind and not my fingers. But, for some unknown reason I couldn't concentrate unless my fingers were pressed firmly against my head. My next suspicion that this wasn't going to work was the actuality that I couldn't access his mind. "Wha-" before I could finish my panicked cry, I felt my metal belt pulling me towards the man.

I found myself right in front of him, so close his breathe tickled my nose, how much I wish that I could make myself sneeze right now. "Hello," The stranger in the strange helmet smiled, "I'm afraid that you won't be able to do your mind games when I'm wearing this helmet."

That's right, I remember in Charles memories that this gadget was a problem, it seemed to block out any telepathic abilities from affecting the wearer. Just my luck. "What do you want?"

I was trying my hardest not to get distracted by the lovely smell emitted from his body, it was like cherries mixed with metal. An interesting but lovely mix. "I believe the question is what do you want." He riddled, annoying me further with the stupid question answers. "A sister perhaps."

That managed to grab my attention which I suppose is the curse of having a younger sister, not that I wish she was gone. I just wish I had the confidence she could take care of herself, that just made me feel even more guilty, I had let her go with that other Telepath. Right now she could be in danger, I had to figure a way to get back to her. Maybe this gentlemen could be of assistance...

"Enough with the riddles douche, can you help me get to my sister or not?" It was an upfront technique that hasn't let me down yet, it was quick and most of the time was easy.

"So rude," He finally moved away much to my relief. The close proximity made me nervous, of course I wouldn't let myself show such a weakness. Just because I didn't show it doesn't mean I don't know what fear was, many times I have encountered the strong demeaning emotion. Many times I had to hide it so I could be courage for my sister, I had done so much for my sister yet still she left me for that other Telepath. "I won't help you get back your sister, but," he added before I could interrupt with a number of insults "I do have information. All I inquire is your assistant, I find your mutation very appealing."

What could information mean? "Well I'm sorry, but, I think you'll find my ability isn't that impressive." I snarled, I didn't need to trust this guy. I could find my sister without his help, how hard could it be?

"Oh, I beg to differ." He pointed behind me, my own auburn orbs following his line of sight. In the way was a cowering demon-like Mutant, a drooling blue ball and a man in what is now a very red suit. "I promise that we only want to help, I know how you feel about Mutants, we all feel the same."

Again the man peaked my interests, how did he know so much about me? His words got to me, I'll admit. I wanted my sister back and if they really did follow my views on the present Human population then he too wanted them wiped off the face of the Earth. Could I really help in achieving this paradise? "What's your name?" My voice was bland as to show that I was just inquiring, not thinking.

"It's great to meet you Animus, my name is Magneto."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry this is a bit late. Although most of my updates will nowadays. I'll be returning to Hell- sorry I mean 'School' on Wednesday which kind of cuts time to write. BUT I SHAN'T GIVE UP!

Check out my other Marvel based Fanfictions
X-Men First Class: Marvel Her Beauty
The Amazing Spiderman: Comical Love

~Comment and Subscribe~