Status: The end... For now.

Sororum

Animus

I had no idea what this guy wanted, the only information I had on the stranger was the memories that Charles had of Magneto. And all those were nothing for me to him for, as much as I would of liked too. All Eric wanted was for the Mutants to be treated like first-class citizens, how am I suppose to hate someone for fighting for my rights? And it's because of that fact I gave him a chance to explain.

After he had helped his other comrades he dragged me in to a room made completely of a type of metal. It's reflected surfice was bright and rather annoying to my eye-sight, as we entered the metal on the floor began to twist and turn, forming two seats to grow from the ground. "Please take a seat," he offered while placing himself down in his own seat. Was he really expecting me to sit in a seat which he could possibly manipulate and trap me in? I thought he was much smarter then this.

"I prefer to stand." I crossed my arms and stayed prepared in case I did need to attack.

Eric moved himself and sat down on his own seat in front of a desk, nodding his head like he understood why I was acting protective. "Why am I here?" My voice sounded much stronger then I was actually feeling.

"Why do you think you're here?" He answered with a question, as a consequence I became even more aggravated then before. Why did this man feel the need to be so annoyingly secretive with his plans for me. He noticed my annoyed and protective stance, I could see on his face that the cogs of his inner mind were trying to figure out something.

Shockingly he began to take of the goofy-looking helmet on his head, now this guy was really stupid. He revealed a scruff of brown hair and then placed the red piece of metal on to the table. "Really?" I scoffed with a scrutinizing look, "you really want to go and take off your only protection?"

"I like to believe that this is me saying if you don't use your power on me, then I promise that I won't use mine." I must agree the method was smart and I decided to play along with the game. My body moved towards the metal seat and as soon as I placed myself in the seat I couldn't help much shuffle a lot. It was unsurprisingly uncomfortable. "So I see Charles already got to your sister?"

I knew that he was only getting backed-up information for the facts he already had, but something in me snapped and an accusation was automatically thrown from my mouth. "Look, if you brought me here because you and your boyfriend are having a tiff then I'll just leave and get my sister. We have no quarrel with either of you and don't want to be put in the middle."

Was it bad that I was still rather attached to my sister, I kept mentally beating myself for it. She's the one who betrayed me and yet I was willing to forgive and forget.

"You may not have a quarrel with me, but I know you have a hatred for Humans." Magneto explained while waving his finger at me, explaining what I already knew really. An extra wall suddenly built in front of me at the fact he already knew something about me from the few minutes we had known each other. "And we can help with earning revenge on all those people."

He sounded like he was selling a product right now, a very destructive product. "What do you mean?" I would be lying if I said that I wasn't interested in the plan he had.

"I can help you get revenge on your supposed family members who resented you because you were more gifted then they are. On those kids that pointed and bullied you and your sister because you are way better then them." He stood up, standing taller then me and showing he had plenty of physical power. Our eye contact connected as we once again stood with our bodies very close together. "I know deep down you just want to watch them pay for what they have done, watch them burn. And I promise - hand on heart - as long as you work with me, that we will take down them all."

As much as the proposition touched my heart, as much as my desires were screaming to accept the offer. I couldn't. I didn't know this man, "why would you help me?"

This question seemed to get to him and a very serious look appeared on his face. "Because I know what it's like." He was quiet and I could see that he was thinking back to all the darkness he had been pushed through.

"That doesn't explain why you're helping me."

A smile formed on his lips and went over the serious demeanour he held, "you'll find out soon enough." He walked back to the desk, facing away from me. I knew that he was collecting his thoughts after breaking down for a second throughout the flash backs of his past.

"So why do we need to get Charles first, I know about your past, but I don't understand why you need to fight each other." I kept inquiring, wanting to get as much information as I could from within this man. I'd need it if he was ever hoping to get me on his side, although I was half way there already I will admit.

Eric turned around once more with the stern expression returned on his face. "I will always be Charles friend, but the only way for us to rule is to get him out of the way. Sadly he has chosen to stand on the Humans side and as such, will always fight us Mutants."

This made my ears twitch with worry, "he wants to fight? He can't bring my sister in to a fight, she won't know what to do and will end up dead!" I was frantic with worry, trying to think of a way to end up saving my sister. "I work with you and she'll be safe?"

He nodded in response to my question, putting out his pinky finger to make the answer even more full-proof. Our fingers connected and we shook the hands up and down with just our pinkies connected. "So how do I get her out of... wherever she is?" I didn't actually know much of where she was or what she was doing at that place.

"None of us can go with you, if we do then the plan will fail instant-"

"Then how the hell are we meant to get her out of there?" I interrupted with a ravenous tone.

He held up his hand to signal for me to show up, "we already foresaw this coming up and already devised a plan. That's how good we are." He walked up to a metal basket which was filled with umbrella's and pieces of paper. A rather stupid design in case your umbrella is wet and then you destroy the papers.

He pulled it out and placed it on the table. "This is a map to Xavier's mansion, they'll let you in. But be careful because Charles can read your mind. Get in, get her, get out. Got it?" Eric placed the map in my hand and once again made me travel around the building he owned and in to a garage. "Pick your ride."

This was like my birthday present, I always told Fera that if I could then on my birthday I'll be sure to present myself with the coolest ride ever. Of course that was when I actually had money.

There were many different cars around this place, all of them too posh to have been purchased. Of course my eyes connected with the much sweeter ride, the most eye catching ride. A motorbike. My new best friend to be exact, I gave the map a quick look so I could figure my way out.

The key was already in the ignition, I guess the long ride would give me a chance to think on whether I really wanted to join these punks. Of course I wanted to get my sister out of there before something bad happened, however I was still unsure on if I wanted to become a part of this. To get revenge would be Christmas for me. Then there was the fact that it would be Halloween for my sister. Maybe Charles was right, perhaps I was holding her back and she was holding me back. I quickly shook the thought out of my head and said goodbye to Eric.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here we have the next update! I guess there will be one every Friday considering I'm back to school.

~Comment and Subscribe~