Status: completed.

Damaged

Party Guessed

"Happy birthday!" Bella chirped, holding up Lydia's wrapped gift. Lydia squealed and pulled her into a hug, grimacing at Stiles who was next to her. "It's from the both of us." Bella urged as she handed the gift to Lydia, nudging Stiles.

He finally got the point. "Oh, yeah! From.. the both of us." Stiles nodded.

"Right.. Well, come in!" Lydia smiled, holding the door back.

"Have you seen Jackson anywhere?" Stiles asked Scott as they walked through the halls of Lydia's house.

"No, have you seen Allison?" Scott asked.

"No." Bella answered. "But we should probably tell her what we found."

"I'm still kind of not sure what we found." replied Scott.

"We figured out that it has something to do with water. You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team. The way the Kanima reacted around the pool." Stiles explained.

"So, whoever's controlling the Kanima really hates the swim team?" asked Scott.

"Hated the swim team." Stiles corrected. "Specifically the 2006 swim team. So it could be another teacher, maybe like a student back then. I mean, who-who are we missing? What haven't we followed?"

At that moment, Allison walked up to the three, an awkward smile on her lips. "Uh, Jackson's not here."

"Yeah, no one's here." Stiles observed.

"Maybe it's just early." Scott reasoned.

"Or maybe nobody's coming cause Lydia turned into the town whack job." Stiles spoke.

"Well, we have to do something because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks." Allison said.

"We don't owe her a party." Scott replied.

"What about a chance to get back to normal?" Allison asked.

"Allison's right. She wouldn't be the town whack job if it wasn't for us." Bella interjected.

"I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here." Scott exhaled.

"We also know some people who can get this thing going." Bella smiled, gesturing to her and Stiles.

"Like really going." Stiles added, reaching into his pocket for his phone.

"Who?" Allison asked.

"We met them the other night." Stiles answered. "Let's just say they know how to party."

Bella was glancing over the people at the party when Stiles spoke.

"Are you gonna apologise to Allison or what?" He asked, leaning against a pillar.

"Why should I apologise?" Scott asked.

"Cause you're the guy." Stiles answered simply. "It's like what we do."

"I didn't do anything wrong." Scott argued.

"Well you should definitely apologise. See, any time a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong it means he's definitely done something wrong." Stiles advised.

Scott frowned, glancing to Bella, who nodded once and smiled proudly at Stiles.

"I'm not apologising." Scott decided.

"Is that the full moon talking, buddy?" Stiles questioned.

"Probably." Scott replied. "Why d'you care anyway?"

"Because, Scott, something's gotta go right here. I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked, if you haven't noticed. People are dying. I got my Dad fired. You're gonna be held back in school. I'm in love with my best friend's sister. Who, by the way, is being eyed by Isaac Lahey. And if on top of all that, I gotta watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Matt, I'm gonna stab myself in the face." Bella's eyebrows had knitted together, and she frowned. But she had no time to think about what Stiles had said before Scott spoke.

"Don't stab yourself in the face." Scott said, rising.

"Why not?" Stiles asked.

"Because Jackson's here."

"Are you okay, Scott?" Bella asked when Scott seemed uneasy.

He shook his head. "No, it's not the moon. It's different."

Scott and Bella carried on walking until Bella noticed Stiles had stopped.

"Stiles? What is it?" She asked, walking back to him after placing her punch that she had yet to drink down. "Stiles?" She touched his arm. "Stiles!" She yelled when he flinched backwards. "What happened?"

"Nothing, nothing happened." Stiles shook his head.

"Stiles, look at me. Drink the water." Scott ordered, holding up bottle of water. "Stiles, drink it! Come on, Stiles. Something's happening and we need you to sober up right now."

"What d'you think you're doing?" A girl asked. "You want him to sober up fast, that's not the way to do it."

"You can do better?" Scott asked.

"I can do best." Bella had no idea what was happening until Stiles' head was forced under the pool water that they were next do. She gasped in shock.

"How d'you feel?" The girl asked when she pulled a drenched Stiles back up.

"Like I might have to re-visit my policy on hitting a girl." Stiles answered.

"He's sober."

"Hey, we can't find him." Stiles told Scott when he saw him in the crowd. "And dude, anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out."

And as if on cue, two people jumped into Lydia's swimming pool.

"I can see that."

"What the hell do we do?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know. But we-" Scott started, but stopped when someone shouted.

"I can't swim!" They yelled, but they were thrown into the pool anyways.

Then Bella could see who it was.

Matt.

Jackson pulled him out of the pool, and he looked around in disgust. "What are you looking at?" He walked forward, feet squelching with every step. Matt stopped in his tracks when he saw the three standing there. They had seen everything. They knew. Matt slowly walked through them.

Seconds later, someone yelled. "Cops are here! Party's over!" Bodies rushed around them, pushing past to get out. But they stood still.

If Bella thought things were worse before,

She hadn't experienced anything, yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh sorry it's so short.

thank you for reading x