Status: completed.

Damaged

Battlefield - Part Three

"Scott!" Bella screamed, turning on her heels. "Stiles!" She spun again, searching through the hysterical people. "Mom!"

"Bella!"

"Scott!" She screamed back, running in the direction of the voice. When she found him, she exhaled in relief.

"Are you ok?" He looked her over.

"I'm fine. Are you?"

"Yeah, I'm ok. But someone isn't." exclaimed Scott. Bella frowned, following his gaze to see someone lying lifeless on the ground. She ran, slipping away from Scott's hold on her. She almost collapsed when she saw who the figure was. "Jackson!"

Miss McCall had joined them, a traumatised Lydia, too. Bella flinched slightly when she felt a body against her back. She looked up to see Isaac, he stared down at her for a moment before she looked away.

"He's not breathing. No Pulse.

"Nothing?"

Bella choked on her own air when her mother lifted Jackson's shirt to make the damage visible.

"Look," Scott said, refering to the blood on Jackson's claws.

"He did it to himself?" Isaac asked, confusion filling his voice.

Realisation suddenly dawned on Bella like a wave. Her head shot up, eyes darting as she took in her surroundings. She searched through the players. He wasn't there. Where was he? She span herself around as she looked for him. "Where's Stiles?" She asked to no one in paticular. Bella began moved through the small crowd that was placed around Jackson. "Stiles?"

She stopped still, her thoughts processing. Gerard must have intended for Jackson to kill someone at the end of the game. Jackson had attacked himself, that ruined Gerard's plan. Bella put herself in Gerard's shoes. If she was him, what would she do?

She would take someone, maybe kill them herself. She asked herself another question.

Who would she take?

She sobbed because the air had left her lungs. Her hand clasped over her mouth in an attempt to stop herself from throwing up.

"Bella, what's wrong?" She heard Isaac's calm voice ask from behind her.

"Stiles." She choked. "He took Stiles."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short. omg stiles :-(

thank you for reading xx