Status: completed.

Damaged

Shape Shifted - Part Two.

Bella was nervously biting her nails when she noticed Stiles intended to talk on the phone whilst he was driving. She gently slapped Stiles' hand that was holding onto his phone and shook her head, telling him that she wasn't going to let him talk whilst he was driving. Stiles sighed, smiling slightly as he handed her the phone.

"Hey, did you slow him down?" Bella spoke through the phone to her best friend.

"You could say that." She could hear Allison's proud smile as she talked.

Bella giggled a little before replying. "We're on our way to the station right now."

"Where's Scott?" Allison asked.

"Isaac's." Bella answered.

"Does he have a plan?"

Bella swallowed, nerves entering her body. "Yes, but not a very good one." She shot Stiles a look with worry filled eyes. He smiled weakly at her before taking her hand in his. Bella smiled at him, her nerves weakening at his touch. "Be careful, All." Bella hung up the phone before her best friend could reply.

Stiles could see how worried she was, he always could. "Hey," He said, waiting for her to look at him. He spoke again when she did. "Everything's gonna be fine." Stiles told her.

She nodded. "I know." Bella leaned forward slightly, looking out the window to see the moon was full. She inhaled as she leaned back, licking her lips nervously. Stiles gave her hand a squeeze and she smiled at him.

They pulled up outside the station, having picked up Derek on the way.

"Ok," Stiles exhaled. "The keys to every cell are in a password protected box in my father's office." He told Derek, looking back to the window of the station to watch the officer. "The problem is getting past the front desk."

"I'll distract her." Derek said, beginning to get out of the car.

"Whoa, whoa." Stiles pulled him back. "You? You're not going in there."

Derek only looked to Stiles' hand that was on his arm, to Stiles' eyes, silently telling him to let him go.

"I'm taking my hand off." Stiles said as he pulled his hand away. Bella placed her hand over her mouth to stifle her laugh as he watched from the back seat.

"I was exonerated." Derek stated.

"You're still a person of interest." Stiles exclaimed.

"An innocent person."

"Inn- You? Yeah! Right!"

"It'll be fine, Stiles. Just let him go." Bella interjected. Stiles looked at her from the front seat, he couldn't resist her pleading eyes. He never could.

"Fine, ok." He turned back to Derek. "What's your plan?"

"To distract her." Derek replied like it was obvious.

"Huh? How? By punching her in the face?" Stiles voice was filled with sarcasm as he nodded.

"Hah," Derek returned his sarcasm. "By talking to her."

"Give me a sample." Bella said, making both boys turn to her. She shrugged. "Go on."

"No, okay." Stiles disagreed as he held his hand infront of Derek, not wanting him to flirt with his girlfriend. Even if it was pretend. Bella frowned. "What are you going to open with?" Stiles asked when he turned back to Derek. When the wolf only exhaled, Stiles nodded sarcastically. "Dead silence, that should work brilliantly. Any other ideas?"

"Thinking about punching you in the face." Derek replied.

Bella put her one hand on each of the boy's faces, pushing them apart. "Okay!" She called, and began to push Derek out of the car. Stiles and Bella following after him.

The female officer behind the desk walked in, looking down at a folder. "Hi, how can help-" she looked up at Derek. "You?" She asked.

"Hi." Derek smiled widely. Bella and Stiles hid behind the door, watching. Bella hitting her boyfriend when he scoffed. "Uh, sorry. I'm a little thrown, I wasn't expecting someone.."

Stiles began to move forward, althought Bella didn't notice. He slapped her arm gently, gesturing for her to walk with him. She nodded, and walked slowly with him, attempting to make her heels not make so much noise with every step.

"Like.. me?" The officer asked.

Bella didn't get to hear Derek's reply as she slipped into the back room, Stiles following closely behind.

The couple walked into Sheriff Stilinski's office, not turning the light on so that it wasn't obvious they were in there. Bella watched nervously as Stiles entered the password into the box, but she couldn't sigh of relief when it opened. They key wasn't in there.

"Where is it?" Bella whispered. Stiles didn't have time to answer before he heard someone's keys jangling outside the door.

"Oh no," Stiles muttered, pulling Bella with him.

They ran out of the room quietly, Bella deciding to take off her heels and run barefoot. She slipped a lot of times, but Stiles held her up. They walked down the halls of the station with their fingers interlaced. Both of them looked left when they reached a junction.

To their surprise, they ran straight into an officer. Bella inhaled sharply when they nearly collided.

Stiles held out his free hand. "Oh, uh, just looking for, uh..." Stiles trailed off when Bella tugged on his hand. He followed her eyes to see she was looking at the officer's leg with wide eyes. There was an arrow in his leg. An arrow. Allison shot an officer to slow him down. It took Bella and Stiles the same amount of time to process their thoughts. The couple looked up to the officer at the same time. "Oh sshh-" Stiles said, and pulled Bella around with him, ready to run.

Stiles was pulled back by his shirt, Bella by her dress. They were dragged back, their hands being forced to rip apart. The officer placed one hand over each of the couples' mouths, silencing them as he dragged them away. They thrashed and thrashed, but nothing worked.

Bella breathed a sigh of relief into the officer's hand when Stiles pulled the fire alarm as they passed it, just before they reached the room with the holding cells. The officer let the two go and they dropped to the floor. Stiles rushed to Bella's side, checking over her to see if she was ok.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She mumbled, squeezing his arm. They both looked up to watch the officer, Bella frowning when he looked worried. She followed his gaze, and she gasped.

One of the holding cell doors was open, hanging barely on its' hinges. Before anyone could realise what was happening, Isaac charged into the officer. Stiles jolted back, pulling Bella with him. Bella watched with wide eyes as Isaac threw the officer against the wall. Stiles saw safety behind the desk, and slid across the floor, Bella being pulled along by her arm. Stiles wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, attempting to make her feel safe. Although she knew she wasn't.

After watching Isaac break the officer's arm, Bella couldn't wait anymore. She hid her face in the crook of Stiles neck as she held onto his shirt. She concentrated on his breathing to stop herself from listening to the cries and groans of the officer. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Stiles breathing was hitched and quick, much like her own.

Bella looked up when she heard glass smash. Derek had stepped on the syringe. Bella's breath caught in her throat when Isaac looked to her and Stiles, growling. She hid her face again when Isaac began to walk forward towards them, Stiles pulling her even closer. She looked up again when a roar bellowed through the room. Derek. Bella watched as Isaac huddled against the wall, shifting back to human.

Stiles breathing was ragged, Bella could feel it on her hair. "How did you do that?" He asked Derek.

Derek looked at him. "I'm the Alpha." He stated, almost smugly.

Bella's eyes flickered to Isaac. And to her surprise, Isaac's eyes were already on her. Not Stiles, her. Why was he looking at her? She thought. More importantly,

Why was she looking at him?
♠ ♠ ♠
yaaay next chapter up soon :-)

thank you for reading x