Status: completed.

Damaged

Ice Pick - Part Two

Bella had just finished closing her locker when someone grabbed her arm and began pulling her along.

"Scott," She whined. "What are you-"

"No time to talk. Just come with me." Scott told his younger sister as he basically dragged her down the school hallway. Bella sighed before reluctantly walking beside him.

The McCalls walked on to the ice rink as Boyd rode the Zamboni over the frozen water. "Boyd!" Scott called out. "W-we just wanna talk!" He exclaimed when Boyd ignored him. "Hey, come on, Boyd. Please."

Bella watched Boyd warily from her brother's side as they got closer to the Zamboni. "Did Derek tell you everything?" Scott spoke again. "And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons, I mean everything."

Boyd stooped the machine and looked to the male McCall. "He told me about the hunters."

"And that's not enough for you to say no?" Bella exclaimed. Boyd shot her a look before looking away.

"Whatever you want there's other ways to get it." Scott told him.

"I just want to not eat lunch alone everyday." Boyd exclaimed. Bella felt a pang in her heart. She had always seen him sitting alone, she never asked him if she wanted to sit with her and Scott and Stiles.

"If you-if you're looking for friends you can do... a lot better than Derek." Scott said.

"That really hurts, Scott." It took Bella less than a second to know who the voice came from. She span carefully on her heels to see Derek, Erica and Isaac standing a few metres away from them. "If you're going to review me, at least take a.. consensus." He gestured to the blonde at his side. "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hm," She thought. "In a word.. transformative." Erica shot Scott a glare as she gritted her teeth. Bella jumped slightly when she roared, showing her canines. Scott grabbed Bella's hand.

"Isaac?" Derek exclaimed.

Bella's eyes darted to see Isaac smirking at her. "Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive." He said, never taking his eyes off her. "Other than that, I'm great."

"Hey hold on, this isn't exacly a fair fight." Scott exclaimed.

"Then go home, Scott." Derek said.

"Yeah. But, uh," Isaac looked Bella over. "Leave her here with me." He smirked.

Scott growled and tried to charge for Isaac, but Bella pulled him back. Scott pushed his sister behind him when Isaac and Erica began to walk forward. "Go," He told her lowly.

"Scott I-"

"Go!" He growled. Bella glanced at the on coming werewolves before hesitantly running towards the rink exit. "I mean fair for them." Bella heard Scott roar before running onto dry land, closing the door to the rink behind her.

She watched from the sidelines as her brother wrestled with the two werewolves. He roared one last time before throwing them to the ground. Bella opened the door and stepped onto the ice when she thought it was safe. Her mouth was open slightly as she walked towards the group.

"Don't you get it?" Scott yelled at the beaten werewolves. "He's not doing this for you!" He growled. "He's just adding to his own power, ok? It's all about him." Scott glanced at Derek. "He's making you feel like he's given you some kind of gift, when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" He roared before sliding both wolves over to Derek.

"It's true. It is about power." Derek exclaimed. Bella's breathing picked up it's pace when Derek walked forward, towards her brother. She watched helplessly as claws grew from his hands, and his eyes glowed red. Derek roared once he had shifted completely. When he reached Scott, Bella's breath caught in her throat.

"No!" Bella cried and ran forward when Derek began to thrash at Scott. Derek looked at her for a second before roaring. She backed away, slipping slightly. She closed her eyes tight and looked away when Derek threw Scott to the ground, Scott's blood bright red on the cold white ice. She heard her brother groan, but when she heard him struggle for air, that was it. She forced her eyes open and saw Derek taking his foot off of Scott's neck. Bella quickly ran to Scott's side, kneeling beside him and resting his head on her lap.

"It's ok, Scott. I'm here, you're ok." She whispered down to him as Derek walked away. Bella looked up when she heard footsteps.

"Don't." She told Boyd, her voice breaking. "You don't want to be like them."

"You're right." He told her. Bella watched as he lifted his shirt to a huge bite mark. A sound that was similar to a sob escaped from her chest. Boyd looked to Scott. "I want to be like you." He said before walking away towards Derek and his pack. Bella watched him walk away, then she looked to Isaac. He was smirking at her. She resisted the urge to rip his head off and turned back to her brother.

"Come on," Bella helped Scott up. "We gotta get you to the vet."

Scott sighed as he and his sister walking into the vet, looking down at his scar. "Why aren't you healing?"

"Because it's from an Alpha." Mr. Deaton stated as he walked in. Scott and Bella both looked up at him, their mouths hanging. "I think we better have that talk now."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeeey next chapter up soon :-)

thank you for reading x