Status: KEEP or KILL

One Love

un

Sleek, light wheat tresses rained down on her shoulders. Blue, piercing eyes that could melt any guy's heart. Full, rosy lips that tasted of strawberry and lucid flesh that resembled of porcelain. Luna examined herself in the full-length mirror. She loved the way she looked. The way the dark blue dress hugged her hips, exposing her curves and how the bodice made her breasts look larger. Her favorite part was where the silt of the hem revealed her long, silky legs. Niall gifted her this dress. He said it complimented her eyes and hair, even her pink lips. He was dying to see her wear it and today was the day he will.

Luna smiled, dimples revealed on either cheek. She took one more good look at herself for a moment. She was out of the door afterwards. It's been a while since she seen her Niall. The last time he seemed quite off. Like something was bugging him. She didn't like it but she didn't want to bring it up and upset him even more.

Tonight Niall invited her out to dinner. He had some news to tell her. She figured it was awesome news about his band, One Direction. Niall could use some good news right now. The other lads as well. They were all so close. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry were all great guys and were Niall best friends, as well as her's. Harry was the closest one out of the other three. Luna and him were dear friends.

Luna hurried down the driveway of her home, where a limo awaited to take her to her destination. Niall was always the sweetheart. He got her anything she desired, even if she didn't desire much. The chauffeur opened the door for her and she slipped in. She expected her boyfriend to be in here but she figured he was at the restaurant already. Their romantic dinner date was at DSTRKT in London. Glamorous and cutting edge, DSTRKT is one of London's most fashionable hangouts right now.

20 minutes later, Luna arrived at DSTRKT. She pressed the power button on her phone and read the digital numbers on her screen as it lit up. 8:30 pm. The chauffeur came around to open the door for her and she stepped out.

She strolled into the restaurant and was in awe. The venue had a modern look to it. The colors gave a warm vibe and Luna was pleased. She walked over to the maitre d' to check out the reservations.

"Reservations for Horan, please," she assured, smiling a bit. He nodded and escorted her to her table. Seated there was a beautiful blond-haired gentlemen, dressed in formal attire. Niall looked amazing. When he glanced up, a smile stretched out on her face. Niall was speechless and waved. He got up and kissed her gently on the cheek before pulling her seat out for her. Luna giggled and sat down. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.

"I knew that dress would look fabulous on me Luna," he said, affection in his eyes. Luna flipped her blond locks and smiled wider. He did as well.

"Damn. You look sexy."

"So do you, babe" Luna reached for his hand and stroked the back of his palm with her thumb. "You got some news for me?"

Niall nodded and looked her straight in the eyes. "We're going on a world tour in three months," he cooed, chuckling a bit and kissing her hand. Luna was speechless. This is what Niall always wanted. This is what One Direction always wanted and deserved. She couldn't hold back the excitement and congratulated him. She stood up, leaning in to connect their lips once more.

"I got some other news, Luna." He frowned and the affection in his eyes was gone. The smile on her face was gone as well. She sat back down and took in a deep breath. Whatever he was going to tell her was not good. The expression on his face said so.

"I can't do this anymore. We need to breakup."

For a moment, Luna couldn't breathe. What the hell was going on? There was no way this could be happening. Was Niall serious? Luna couldn't produce any words. She couldn't find her voice. It was like his words were powerful enough for her not to say anything.

Niall cleared his throat. Luna snapped out of thought and looked at him. "W-what? A-are you sure?" He nodded in response. The fact that he was so sure frustrated Luna. She couldn't even look at him anymore. She got up and just walked away. Walked out of his life. She didn't even dare look back.

Once she was outside, she took off her shoes, held onto the straps and ran. She ran for dear life. Tears welled down from her beautiful eyes and blinded her. But she kept going. She kept running like she had to. She ran to the only place she knew that would clear her mind and rid of tonight's bad experience. She ran to the only person she trusted.

Harry.

His apartment was only a couple blocks away. If she ran fast enough, Luna could make it in 5 minutes. She ran through the traffic, ignoring the honking cars and the curses from the London citizens. It's was only 8:55 and she already been hurt by Niall and some taxi drivers.

Luna bolted through the hotel doors and up the stairs to the floor Harry lived on. She searched every door number till she found 8C and banged the door as hard as she could. Moments later of countless door banging, Harry answered his door, shocked to find her.

"Luna. What brings you 'ere?" Harry observed her from head to toe. She was sweating from all the running, tears stained her face and she had some glass piercing her foot from when a drunken pedestrian threw a bottle of whiskey at her for shoving him.

"Niall...he left me, 'arry," she barely said his name. She was chocked up with tears.

Harry grabbed her into his arms and squeezed her tight. He smelled of Armani code. The fragrance made her feel numb and she dug her face deeper into his neck. Harry stroked her blond locks and pulled her into his apartment. He shut the door and escorted her to his couch. He sat beside her and let her crying jag continue.

"What did I do wrong, Harry? I thought he loved me." Luna wiped her tears and hugged her best friend once again. She couldn't get over the scent of his cologne.

"Obviously Niall has gone bonkers," Harry assured her. He took some cloth, rubbing alcohol and tweezers to take out the broken glass from her foot. It stung but she felt relieved all the glass was gone. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. He ran his fingers through her hair once more.

Luna gazed up at Harry. His eyes were green and reminded her of moss. His lips were full and perfect. His hair was tousled and a lovely color of chestnut brown. Harry looked gorgeous. She never looked at him this way. She took in a deep breath, his cologne once again made her feel numb.

"Harry..." Luna looked deeply into his eyes. "Kiss me."

He smiled widely, exposing his perfect teeth. His lips pressed against hers. Luna had to admit, Harry was a much better kisser than Niall. Harry cupped her face in his hands, kissing her harder. Luna felt like she was on cloud nine. It felt so right to kiss Harry. It felt so right to be with him.

Harry was the first to pull away. He gazed into her eyes, then at her lips. He bit his bottom lip and then leaned in for another blissful kiss. He picked Luna up gently and carried her over to his bedroom.


That happened about three months ago. Now Luna was going on that world tour with One Direction and that meant seeing Niall again. She had to see that cute, blond with the gorgeous blue eyes. Maybe she couldn't forget about him after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is suppose to be a one-shot but i like where this is going.
I like it so much but maybe, depending on the ratings, the story will continue.
feedback would be much appreciated.

comment and subscribe pleeeaasee!