Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Jesse you take the front door, Justin and Jack you take the back

*Kellin's Point of View*

Kennady was gone.

We didn't know where she was. She just wasn't here.

I don't remember much after the phone call, all i remember is the car being demolished and waking up thrown over Jesse's shoulder... Which was not a pleasant feeling. That didn't matter at the moment though. We just needed to find Kennady. I knew she had to be alive, she was strong enough.

"Kellin snap out of it!" Jesse whispered. "You need to listen if you want your precious little girlfriend back"
I growled.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Yet.." Kristina chimed through her tears.

"Continue Jesse."

"Okay, here's what i was thinking we could do."

*** Kennady's Point of View

"Bring him in!" Bring who in?

Two men came in, dragging a lifeless body in between them. They dropped the boy to the ground and none other than Eric laid there, blood gushing out like a waterfall. I shrieked, which earned me a slap across my already bruised cheek.

"Shut up!" The man yelled at me, tears springing to my eyes. "Now Kennady, tell me. I bet you're wondering why you're here."

"Ye-Yes."

"Then i will gladly explain." He sat in front of me, the man was so tall he towered over me while sitting on his knees. He looked sort of like Voldemort, but less fake and with a nose. "Now my dear, the reason you are here is for your little friend. He's done some bad things, gotten into fights with bad people like me, disobeyed the people he feared most. He was told that anyone he fell in love with would receive a similar fate to his own if he didn't leave." He kicked Eric, making him grunt. "And i HATE being disobeyed."
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW!! But i havent updated in forever. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew that i still love you :3. I've just been really busy with school and stuffs.

Comments would be greatly appreciated :)