Status: Please comment, rate and enjoy :)

Stars in Your Eyes

The drawing

(Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.)
Oh! Why didn’t I say yes to him? Sarah thought to herself while brushing her now short bob hairstyle. Two years has passed since I last saw him. And not once has he ever tried to get revenge for me beating his labyrinth. I wonder if he will ever exact his revenge. Now I think about it, what ever happened to him after I left? I can still talk to my friends from the labyrinth, but not once have I ever asked them about him nor did they ever bring him up. Maybe now is the time I asked…
Sarah’s thoughts trailed to an end as she was about to call Hoggle though her vanity mirror, when a knock at the door ceased her words.
“Who is it?” Sarah called out.
“It’s Karen. Can I come in?” Her step mothers voice past through the door. With a sigh Sarah answered.
“Yeah!” She responded, placing her brush on the side of her dressing table. Her door swept opened and Karen was now visible.
“You know your father and I are leaving tomorrow morning, right?” Karen asked.
“I haven’t forgotten.” Sarah smiled.
“Good.” Karen beamed back. Walking and taking a seat on Sarah’s bed before she carried on. “I came to lay down the house rules while we’re gone.” Sarah rolled her eyes and made a playful over exaggerated sigh. Karen gave her a look, but then she smiled. Sarah pricked her ears up to listen to her while she started to put some clothes away.
“There is to be no house parties,” Sarah nodded. And Karen went to the next rule. “Arrive to work on time and make sure the house is locked before you leave and go to bed.” Again Sarah nodded. “You can have a friend or two around to keep you company, but do NOT get over excited and break anything.” Sarah nodded again and sighed while turning and leaning on her chest of draws too face Karen.
“And no, I repeat NO, boys!” Karen emphasised sternly. Sarah took it all in and agreed with all of it. Would you expect me to get pregnant! I know I’m eighteen, but I’m not like that!… Sarah thought.
“I got it.” Sarah vowed. Karen smiled and walked downstairs after saying dinner would be done in about fifteen minutes. Sarah collapsed on to her bed and looked around her unfamiliar room. The once teddy-covered chest at the foot of her bed was now bare and the rest of the childish toys and objects were now gone. The only remains of child hood were the bears on the wall and the little red book that lay on her dressing table, tattered from over the years and the many times that she has read it, with the title ‘Labyrinth.’ As well as the wall of teddy bears her toys of Hoggle, Sir Didymus and Lodo were all kept safe on her bed side table. In place of her old posters her art drawings were all over her wall, with a large space left for a picture she has been dreading to create.
Quickly the she lifted up off the bed and sat back in front of the vanity mirror.
“Hoggle, are you there?” She announced. Suddenly the mirror rippled and Hoggle appeared before her in the mirror just next to herself.
“Sarah! Howz’ you doing? We’ve been missingz you a lot.” Hoggle exclaimed, looking very happy to see her. She beamed at Hoggle as they started chatting about what was going on at their locations. Hoggle complained about the fairies, saying that there were a couple of nests that he planned on invading and extinguishing.
When they ended the conversation about the mischievous fairies Sarah decided this would be her opportunity to ask Hoggle what had ever happened to him. But just as she was about to say, Karen called that dinner was ready. Ah! It’s not fair.
“Aw that ain’tz fair.” Hoggle spoke what Sarah had said in her mind.
“Sorry Hoggle, I have to go.” She moaned. Hoggle didn’t look happy either.
“It’s okayz. I’ll talks to you soon. Bye Sarah!” Hoggle replied. Reluctantly she said goodbye and went downstairs to the kitchen. She never got to ask Hoggle about him.

When she was sat down, Toby, now aged four, was sat babbling about how exited he was to go on holiday for the half term, which was for one week. And then complained how he was sad because I wasn’t going, his mind soon changed topic as Karen’s home-made spaghetti bolognaise was placed in front of them.
“So dad,” Sarah grabbed her dad’s attention from his food. “Don’t forget to bring me back a present” I grinned at him. Her dad smiled back assuring her that he would and the rest was silent. Wow, they talk a lot don’t they, Sarah thought sarcastically. When the meal was finished Sarah grabbed a glass of water and called to her family that she was going back to her room.
“Don’t you have some art work to do?” Karen quizzed. Sarah felt a pang of guilt as she realized that her art project that had been set three weeks ago still needed to be done.
“Er, yeah- I’ll do that now” She stammered. Damn! How could I forget! She thought. Her project was conveniently a portrait of their favourite fantasy character from when they were little. What kind of project is that? It’s ridiculous! She thought mentally. She closed the door of her room and grabbed the huge blank canvass that lay to one side of her room, opened the second draw down in her bed side table and took out some pencils, then sat herself down on the floor so she was facing the canvass. She decided her project would be with paints, so she sat puzzled of which character to draw. Her mind trailed and landed on a handsome yet devilish face. His blonde hair pouring down the sides of his shoulders, his intelligent mismatched gaze staring out through a goblin mask, into the distance and his poetic shirt is tucked loosely into his very tight tights with the top three buttons open showing his finely muscled chest. Sarah mused to herself how she would enjoy painting him. Her pencil connected to the canvass as she started to sketch out the face of the very dashing Goblin King.
“Yes,” she said out loud as she removed the pencil, His eyes looking deep into hers. “Jareth will do just fine.” She smiled.

Yet somewhere in the far away underground, a mighty Goblin king stirred in his throne room at the sound of his name being said aloud by the one who had almost destroyed his labyrinth… and his heart…
♠ ♠ ♠
(A/N: So, this is my first FanFic and I think it only right that it should be about Labyrinth! Plainly because it is the most amazing film created. Some may debate about that statement, but they would surely lose. So please enjoy reading this as much as I am having writing it 
I would appreciate it if you left comments and rated this FanFic. Thank you!
OH! And before I start and forget to tell you all, I unfortunately do not own any of the characters that are in Labyrinth and I am pleased to tell you that they belong to a very talented Jim Henson  Okay I’m going to get writing now! XD)