Status: On Going!

One More Night

Why You Should Cancel

I slipped into my black pumps and threw my Carter jersey over my head. I made my way out to my Jeep and began the short drive the Wells Fargo Center. My name is Roxanne, but I like Roxy, it's less formal. I grew up in London, Ontario. That would be where I met my best friend in the world, Jeff Carter. We used to give each other shit, but when we moved to Philadelphia together, things changed quickly. I opened my own dance studio, and Jeff became a hockey super star. I met my best friend Brooke, she convinced me that having an even wilder side then I already had was a good idea. One night two years ago Jeff and I got extremely drunk and went home together. It wasn't until then that we ever considered friends with benefits. So for two long years, we have been sleeping together, no strings attached, just friends.

Pulling myself from my life flashback, I pulled into a parking space. I got out of my car and made my way to the players entrance, because Jeff always met me there.

"Hey, Roxy!" I heard Jeff's scruffy voice behind me. I turned around to see him sporting his signature shit eating grin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Hey!" I said leaning back in his arms.

"So you decided to show up after the game was over?" He said giving me a questioning look. I know that I was late, but I had to teach a class and he knew that.

"I had to teach a class. I came to pick you up and take you back to my place." He grinned, knowing exactly what I meant by that.

"Is Brooke out?" He knew that Brooke hated how much time we spent together. Especially since the apartment was never quiet when he was around.

"Yes, she is spending the night at Derek's." I said before grabbing his hand and dragging him to my car. As soon as we got outside we were swarmed by reporters. They were shouting things like 'Jeff, is that your girlfriend?', 'Do your parents know who you are dating?', and the best one was 'Can you confirm the rumors that you got this woman pregnant?'. Jeff just squeezed my hand and pulled me through the crowd. I was growing extremely uncomfortable. Finally, after what seemed like hours we finally reached my car. Jeff threw his bag in the back and got in the passenger seat.

"Look, don't listen to them. You don't look pregnant." He said giving me a reassuring pat on my hand. I felt my cheeks growing warm so I quickly changed the subject.

"So, Claude asked me out again." I said, because Jeff really hated it when I brought up this subject.

"Damn, that guy is persistent. He just can't take a hint. You say no every time." I bit my lip after he finished his sentence, because this time was different.

"Well, I said yes, just to shut him up. But I'm just going to cancel, I just wanted him to leave me alone." Jeff's grip tightened on my hand. He had no right to be mad, it's not like we were dating.

The rest of the car ride was silent. We pulled up to my apartment building and made our way into the elevator. As soon as the doors closed Jeff had to up against the wall.

"I'm going to show you why you have to cancel with him." He said into my ear. His voice had become husky. He started kissing and teasing my neck. I had to hold back moans, because I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. The bell chimed and we exited the elevator. His hands were roaming my body while I unlocked the door. Once the door was shut I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him passionately. He started walking towards my couch and I shook my head.

"No, bedroom down the hall." I said, because I knew Brooke would not be happy if I had sex on the couch. Our clothes were shed between the hallway and my bedroom. As soon as the bedroom door shut, I knew I was done for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So I thought of this idea when I couldn't sleep. Hope you guys enjoy. Comment to let me know what you think and if you guys want this to continue.