Status: On Going!

One More Night

Awake

My eyes flickered open. I had no idea where I was. The last thing I remember was seeing Claude. But my car had flipped, I think it was raining too. I looked to my left to see Claude sleeping in a chair. It hit me that I was in the hospital. I wondered how long it has been since the accident. Claude had stitches on his forehead and a busted lip, but otherwise he seemed fine. I noticed that my leg was broken. My body was in so much pain, and it seemed like I had stitches on my forehead too.

Claude jerked awake for some reason and glanced at me. "Oh my god, you're awake!" He sat up and reached for my hand. "I am so glad you are okay." He stood up and pressed his lips to mine.

"How long was I out?" My voice cracked as I spoke.

"A week and a half. I haven't left your side." I smiled as squeezed his hand.

"What happened to me?" I asked reluctantly.

"You broke your leg, got some stitches on your forehead and broke two fingers on your right hand. Plus you were in a coma for over a week. You are lucky though."

"Oh" Was all I could muster before a few tears fell from my eyes.

"It's okay baby, everything will be alright." Claude said while gently pulling me into a hug. :I brought you some clothes if you want to change." I nodded my head. Claude helped me stand up. I was extremely stiff from being in bed for over a week.

Claude walked over to a bag and pulled out leggings, a sports bra, and a baggy shirt. "We can take off the walking boot while you put your leggings on." Claude commented. I nodded my head and he took off the walking boot. I stepped into the leggings and pulled them up. Claude put the walking boot back on.

"You have to help me get this bra on, my neck hurts." I informed him. He nodded his head. He grabbed the bra and i put my arms through it, then he pulled it over my head. My breathe hitched in my throat as his hands ghosted by my breasts.

"Watch it there buddy." He chuckled. Then he helped me get the sweater on. After changing I was exhausted so I got back in bed, but I made enough room for Claude. As I was lying in his arms I felt safe again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The doctor said you could go home in a few days." Claude told me once I woke up again.

"That's great! I can't wait to get out of this bed." Claude gestured at me to move over. He climbed into bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I wanted to ask you something." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay"

"When I thought I lost you, I was done. I completely broke down. I knew I loved you, but I never knew how much I needed you to be with me. When the doctors told me that you were going to wake up, it was the best day ever. I had been aimlessly functioning through the days. I need you so much, and I never want you to leave me again. I love you so much, you are my world, so....... marry me?" My breathe caught in my throat. A million things ran through my mind. What if this was too soon? Were we ready for this? Was he serious about me? How would Jeff feel? I pushed all of those questions aside and focused on Claude.

I looked up at him. "Yes, yes, yes a million times" I gushed before kissing him.

I guess Claude Giroux would be my future...... or would he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. I started a new semester at school, my physics teacher is crazy. Plus I got a cold, again, fourth one since September.

So I wanted to let you all know, I am going on vacation on Feb 12th. I will be gone for 12 days. I will try to update once or twice before I leave. The thing is, I have dance every day up until my trip, plus school, plus a whole bunch of other crap. But I shall do my best.

I hope you all liked it.

Here are some links:

Hospital Outfit

Ring!!