Status: On Going!

One More Night

5 Years From Then

5 years. That's a long time. Lots can change in five years. Lots has changed in five years. We have four kids. Austin is almost 8, Charlotte is just about 7, and Paige and Mikayla are 4. Jeff and I are in our thirties. He isn't sure how much longer he wants to keep playing. One thing he is sure about is more kids, he wants them. I really don't know anymore. I love my kids, more than anything but they are a lot to handle. Austin plays hockey and football, Charlotte dances, plays hockey and gymnastics. The twins dance and play soccer and go to art class. Thats a lot of stuff going on. Plus school and games. I am up to my ears in kids toys, Jeff decided to spoil them. The road trips, they kill me. Its so hard when Charlotte is moody the whole time Jeff is gone because he can't tuck her in at night. Like I said, I love my kids, but I don't know if I want any more.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Roxy, I'm home!" I heard Jeff shout from downstairs. I sighed and threw the washcloth back in the tub. I had been trying to get Paige and Mikayla to bathe for an hour. I was done with it. I dried my hands and waked down the stairs. I felt sloppy, not dress up like I was years ago when Jeff would come home. I had traded skimpy lingerie in for yoga pants and a baggy shirt. Don't get me wrong, I wore nice lingerie under my clothes but Jeff was going to have to work for that. I walked down the stairs. I gave Jeff a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe." he wrapped his arms around me. "Rough week?" I nodded.

"I think I have the flu. Austin had four hockey games, Charlotte was moody and the girls don't want to take a bath right now." Jeff chuckled. "It's only funny when you get to leave more than I do."

"You know what?" I stepped back. This could go two ways; we could fight or he could be amazing and help me out. I prayed for option two. "I will bathe the girls. Just let me get out of my suit." Option two! I pressed my lips to his.

"I will be in the bedroom. Can you put all of them to bed?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Sure." he followed me into the bedroom and quickly changed. I turned back the covers on the bed. Once he left I ran to our bathroom and went to the cabinet. I pulled out the little stick that would confirm or prove false my questions. I took the test and waited three minutes.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

I sat on the floor in tears when Jeff came back into the room. He turned the corner into the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Baby, whats wrong?" I wiped my eyes with the back of my sleeve.

"Everything is going to get so much harder." I muttered.

"Why?" I threw the stick at him. He bent over and picked it up. "Babe, this is great! Why are you unhappy?"

"You leave me all the time. Its so hard and I need you here more. I am fine with the road trips but all the long hours at the rink, I can't do this with a fifth child." he took a seat next to me.

"I have to tell you something." I looked up into his sparkling eyes. "Management offered me a coaching job. I know I am only 36 but I am never going to be the same after the concussion and broken leg." I put my head on his shoulder. It had been a rough time for him. He broke his leg and was out for 5 months, then two games after he got back he got a concussion and was out for over a year and a half. "If I take it, I can be here more. There would still be road trips but it could work."

"You would do that for me?" he nodded.

"I would do anything for you."

"Then lets do it. Lets have this baby!" I said throwing my arms around him.

"Now thats how I expected you to react." he said while laughing and hugging me.

"Jeff, make love to me." his eyes locked on mine and went black with lust. It had been a while for us. My clothes were in a pile on the floor in a matter of seconds. Jeff's clothes were off just as quick as mine. Jeff pressed eager kisses onto my lips. Finally he pressed into me. He let out a deep groan and his head fell to my shoulder. Jeff waited a few minutes so I could adjusted to him, like I said, it had been a while. After what seemed like forever he started thrusting. I could tell by the look in his eyes, he was trying not to loose it.

"Jeff, harder" I moaned. He did as he was asked. He smirked at me as I moaned louder. "Fuckkkk." Jeff thrusted even harder and slammed right into my weak spot. "oh god." I moaned. "Right there Jeff."

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." I moaned as he slammed into my spot again and again.

"It's been a while." I wrapped my legs around him and made him go deeper.

"Fuck." he grunted. He could tell I was getting close and picked up the pace.

"Shit! Jeff, faster." he slammed into me one final time before my hand flew into his hair and tugged. We both moaned as we reached our highs. Jeff collapsed on top of me. We caught our breath before he pulled out.

"If I had known it would have been that good I would have taken this job sooner." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you."

"I love you too." he moved down my body and placed a kiss on my belly. "And I love you."

"I hope its a boy." he laughed. " I don't know how many teenaged girls I will be able to handle.

"How pregnant do you think you are?" I thought for a moment.

"I have to be at least four months." Jeff leaned his head back down to my belly and pressed his lips to it again. He started whispering something to it, I felt the tears flow as I realized what he was saying.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. So please don't take my sunshine away." he pressed one last kiss to my belly as my tears kept flowing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Hey!!! I am going to do a few updates just showing where their life went down the road cause I love them! This was my first sex scene, ughhhhhhhhhhh. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Outfit