Status: On Going!

One More Night

So I Cross My Heart and Hope To Die

I opened the door to see Jeff standing before me. He seemed unhinged. He walked right in and wrapped his arms around me. He leaned down for the most passionate, love filled kiss we have ever shared. After about a minute we pulled away to catch our breathe.

"Rox, I love you. I am so sorry for everything I put you through." He said while resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"Where is all of this coming from?" I asked with some skepticism.

"It's always been there, I have just tried to fight it." I was taken back by that statement. If Jeff was fucking with me, he would never say something like that to me. That came from the heart. I pulled his head up again and kissed him.

I broke the kiss a few minutes later. "Don't fight it." I said before pulling him to my bedroom.

That night me and Jeff didn't have sex, it was much more than that. It was years of love coming out, feelings that had remained hidden for so long. We made love for the very first time, then a few times after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a banging on my door. I threw on my panties and a t-shirt. I ran to the door so the person knocking wouldn't wake Jeff. I opened my door to a very familiar ginger. I held back a gasp.

"Hey Roxy, we have a date today." Claude said trying to step into my apartment. I held the door so he couldn't get in.

"Yeah, I am super busy, umm Brooke might be pregnant. So I have to deal with that, sorry. Some other day maybe." I said, knowing my lies were failing. He pushed past me and into the apartment.

"He is here isn't he!" He yelled looking round for some shred of evidence.

"Claude, just leave! It's none of your business!" I yelled as he started walking towards my door.

"Like hell it isn't!" He shouted, his voice booming through the apartment. He swung the door open to Jeff pulling on boxers.

"What the hell man!" Jeff shouted, pulling me behind him.

"Come fucking on Roxy!! Why do you go back to this guy?" Claude shouted.

"I love her man! Get out of here!" Jeff yelled back.

"Roxy, can you believe this shit? This is slander." Claude said backing out of the room. Jeff and I followed him down the hall.

"Claude stop, just stop please!" I shouted before grabbing Jeff's hand so I would feel safe. Claude zeroed in on that. He backed out of the apartment and didn't say another word. Jeff pulled me close and kissed the top of my head before making his way to the door and locking it, just in case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So what do you guys think? Team Jeff or Team Claude? Does Claude have a right to be this mad? Should Roxy and Jeff officially get together? Leave a comment and let me know!