Someone Like You

Three

“Hey Mel, why don’t you come down with me to my lab?” Abby suggested, hearing the elevator bell ring, signaling that the doors were about to open.

She stood there, nearly frozen in time, unable to move a muscle in her body. Yesterday was the time of her life, and now, now it was gone. All of it.

She blinked, coming to grips with reality once again. She had made the mistake and now she was paying the price.

“Mel?” Abby called out.

The dark haired beauty turned her head, revealing the sadness that was present in her eyes. “What?”

Foot steps began to shake the floor as they neared the bull pen. Without any hesitation, Abby yanked on Melissa’s arm, dragging her down to the basement where she worked.

“Boss we found---“ He stopped midsentence as he watched the tiny framed, dark haired girl disappear around the corner.

“Tony?” Tim said, trying to pull him back to the real world so that he could finish his sentence, but he just stood there staring at the empty space that lead to the elevators to the basement.

Annoyed his him, McGee took charge and finished Tony’s sentence. “We found Petty Officer’s wife, boss.”

“And?”

McGee sighed. “And she’s claiming to have not seen him since they’re divorce.”

“Well, get on it McGee! I want to know why this guy ended up dead in a bus yard if ex wife says she didn’t do it!”

As Tim rushed over to his computer to check out the case, Tony remained standing, almost frozen in time and unable to move his body. His eyes remained focused on the hallway where he saw the woman disappear.

“Boss?”

“What Tony?”

“Was that…?”

“Yeah.”

“She’s here?”

“Yeah.”

“W-Why?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“Can I…?”

“No.”

“But—“

“She’ll come when she’s ready.”

The pale light from the moon peaked through the curtains, illuminating their skin, reflecting off its surface.

Her breath was heavy as he hastily moved to undo the back clasp of her bra, eager to expose her to himself, however with her lips attached to the side of his neck, it was a rather hard task to accomplish.

Finally, he managed to unhook the material, tossing it across the room. He rolled over on to his backside, pulling her waist so that she fell on top of him.

“Tony,” She said with a lusty voice, leaning down close to his ear.

“Hmmm?”

“I’m not going to find another you, am I?”

He smiled, realizing that she had other things on her mind besides sex. To calm her fears, he began to run his fingers through her long, dark auburn hair, forcing her to look no where but his eyes.

“There’s only one of me, only one of you. I’m never going to find another woman who could compare to you.”

Gently, he drew her face closer to his, resting his forehead against hers, peering deep into her hazel colored eyes.

“I love you,” He whispered, barely touching her lips with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not care if people read this or not,
I am posting purely because I can.

Plus, I have a HUGE NCIS withdrawl right now.

It needs to come back on... like NOW.

love,
Hannah