Untitled

***er -32

Murderer
“You didn’t...” He started but stopped, knowing full well he was wrong in his disbelief.
“I didn’t what Matt?” she asked quietly, her mouth touching his cheek as she spoke.
“You did.” He confirmed the frown on his face becoming more prominent, “Get off of me.” He said pushing her away. She stumbled back, with a look of actual sadness.
“Matt?” she sounded hurt, ‘And so she should.’ Matt thought as he turned away, walking toward his room. “Matt!” she called out in distress. He turned and gave her a cold glare,
“You’re despicable, I hate you.” And with that he closed the door. She stared at the door shocked.
“M-Matt...Do-do you really hate me now? I-I wanted you to be happy they couldn’t bother you anymore...” her eyes began to well with tears. ‘If he hates me then...then what do I do now? I-I love him; I don’t want him to hate me! What have I done?!’ she collapsed on the floor covering her face with her hands sobbing quietly. ‘Maybe I should just leave and never come back! I’m just a stupid little crackpot!’ her thoughts caused her to sob harder.

Matt was lying on his bed with his arms behind his head when he heard her sobbing. He frowned and sighed, ‘When will I stop loving that crazy woman? She murdered people to please me, and I told her I hated her...’ he shifted onto his side, ‘I don’t hate her, and I don’t really think she’s disgusting because s he’s a cannibal that drinks blood.’ He face-palmed at this particular thought; ‘Although that sounds very dodgy.’ He picked himself off of his bed and walked to the door opening it a crack. Peeking out, he could see her crying into her hands and sniffling. ‘Ah, now I feel kinda guilty, ugh.’ She pulled her knees to her chest and cried into them instead. ‘And she looks really adorable like that.’ He pushed the door open fully and stepped toward her. She visibly stiffened and stayed very still, trying to stop herself from crying anymore. Matt put his sun glasses on top of his head and knelt beside her.
“I didn’t mean it, I’m sorry.” He confessed putting his arms around her shoulders, “You’re my little murderer and I love you.” He added, trying to get her to look at him. It worked and she glanced up at him, he gave her a reassuring kiss on the cheek, “Aren’t you gonna tell me you love me too?” She knocked him over and sobbed loudly into his chest,
“I love you too, you absolute jerk!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is like 3 times the length of Flower. XD My bad...