Untitled

Kiss -10

Kiss
Her head was resting on his lap as she slept soundly. ‘Just one little one wouldn’t ‘urt.’ Francis thought to himself as he admired her peaceful expression. He’d convinced himself she wouldn’t mind, but then he realised he couldn’t reach. ‘If I move ‘er she will wake, no, no, no that will not do!’ attempting to shift himself slowly and only ever so slightly at a time, Francis was wiggling around so he could reach his sleeping beauty’s face. She began to stir and he froze; still as the eye of a hurricane.
“...Francis...I like apple pie...” the Frenchman pulled a puzzled face as the girl returned to her slumber shuffling a bit to get comfy once again. Much to Francis’s displeasure as it meant he’d have to move even more in order to reach her face. ‘If she could just not wake up...’ as he closed in on her lips she woke with a start; leaning up straight into Francis’s face. Her lips missed his and she head butted his nose at some speed.
“AH! Francis?” she looked at him whilst rubbing her forehead, his nose was bleeding. “OH! Francis you’re bleeding!! Oh, I’m so, so sorry!” she squealed, apologising and fussing, trying to move his hands from his face.
“Non, ma Chérie, it’s fi-” she frowned and grabbed his hands away from his face forcefully,
“No, Francis. Let me take a look, please.” She posed it as a question, but her tone was demanding. He complied- quite frightened actually. He hissed in pain as she touched the bridge of his nose, “Oh, sorry!”She winced, “Okay, stay right here and do not touch your nose. Understand?” she stood up stepping backwards. “I mean it.” He put his thumb up, instead of trying to nod or speak.
She came back with a small white first aid box with a red cross on it. She settled it on the table beside the sofa they’d been lounging on. She sat beside Francis, who had touched his nose, and glared at him.
“Francis, I told you not to.” He attempted to deny it, but the pain he’d accidentally inflicted upon himself made him hiss again, and she shook her head. “You’re so naughty, Francis.” She chided opening the box, not noticing the smirk that briefly showed itself upon his face. After cleaning and fixing Francis to the best of her ability she stood up with the first aid kit in hand and turned away from her injured companion only to have her free hand grabbed by the wounded man.
“Ma Chérie...” he mumbled wanting her to face him,
“Oh! Francis you shouldn-” as she turned around her lips were smothered by Francis’s.
“All I wanted was one little kiss, was it really so ‘ard to see?” pink dusted her cheeks as she stared up at him; the first aid box slipping from her hand.
“Francis I-I...” she mumbled,
“You like apple pie?” he grinned. “Let me ‘ave anozer kiss and I’ll make you a magnificent apple pie, good trade, no?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Forgive my portrayal of France's accent. I fail, okay? Cute France fics don't usually exist do they? anyway, I though it'd be cute, and since I though of France when I saw this prompt this happened. I hope you liked it. ^^-