For You

chapter one

I look up at the sky, dusk was coming along. The venue was empty, aside from the security walking around. All the buses of this years Warp Tour were lined almost perfectly next to each other, so perfect and neat. I shudder at the thought and lean against my bus taking a drag of my cigarette for the last time before putting it out.

My stomach rumbles and I place my hand over it before punching it a few times, "Shut up." I mumble softly. The rumbling stops and I hit my head on the bus a few times enjoying the pain that shots through my skull. "Chris you coming in?" Hayden ask from the bus door looking at me curiously.

I nod softly and pull out another cigarette,"After this smoke." I tell him. From where I'm standing I could see him roll his eyes before he closes the bus door leaving me alone in the night sky.

I was enjoying my cigarette in silence, until a group of boys make their way toward me. I stare at them, they look familiar, but only vaguely. There are five of them, and the one leading them is tall with dark brown hair combed back. He's body is lanky and thin, and that's when I know I envy him. Envy him for having a perfect body.

They pass by me and the apparent leader smiles at me, not even smiles, he smirks at me. I narrow my eyes at him and blow out a puff of smoke watching as his group walks to the bus next to mine, The Maine's bus. I watch as they all pile into the bus and soon I'm left alone again. I finish my cigarette and head inside the warm bus.

"Hayden." I call as I close the door behind me.

"Yeah." he calls from the bunk area.

"Who are The Maine?" I ask sitting on the couch with my notebook in hand.

"A band on tour with us, why?"

"No reason." I say quietly and open my notebook filled with thoughts, my thoughts. Thought's I never even dared putting in a song. Depressing thoughts, painful thoughts. Thoughts that are better in my mind then in song.

Fat Fat Fat


The next morning we're at the next venue, the bus is parked and my band mates are heading out the bus to join the other bands to a barbeque. "You coming?" they ask me.

"Not hungry." I say from my spot on the couch. I'm freezing and shaking even though it's the middle of the summer. Even though it would be best for me to go outside and warm up I can't go, there's food out there and when people notice I'm not eating they will question me.

I don't want to be questioned.

A sudden knock at the bus door brought me out of my thoughts. I look up and set my notebook aside before stumbling to the door. I push it open and there stand the guy, the guy from last night. He's wearing a tank top and tight skinny jeans and to complete his look, a smirk. "Hello." he greets making his way into my bus like he owns it.

I glare at him as sits on the couch and makes himself comfortable. "What do you want." I hiss as I sit across from him.

"Woah don't get your panties in a wad." he jokes throwing his hand up in a defensive matter. "Your friend sent me here, said you were talking about me last night." he smirks, damn that smirk.

"I don't know what your talking about." I mumble picking at my sleeves.

He doesn't say anything, only smirks at me with this knowing look on his face that proves he knows I did talk about him last night. Damn him. "I don't even know you." I say, still glaring at him. He stand up and makes his way over to me swinging his arm over me. I flinch and move away from him, "Don't touch me." I mumble moving away from him, far away from him.

"I'm John, John O'Callaghan." he says, still smirking. "May I ask what your name is?" he says kindly batting his eye lashes. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest, turning away from him. "Oh come one sweet cheeks tell me your name." he says running his finger down my jaw.

I push away from him and walk across the room not wanting him to be near me, "Do me a favor and stop touching me." I said hissing the last few words.

Again he smirks.

I make my way to the bunk area and crawl into my bunk bringing the covers over my face. I don't like when people touch me, it makes me feel disgusting. I don't want John touching me, not a perfect person as himself. I would only taint him.

"Hey you don't have to tell me your name I already know it, Hayden told me," John says from the other side of the curtain. "I just want to let you know I'm here, for you." he adds.

I think he's gone and I let myself breath but when I hear him sigh on the other side of the curtain I hold my breath again. "And I want to let you know your not alone, not with me at least." he adds.

Then I hear his heavy footsteps walk away and soon follows by silence. I take a deep breath and pull open the curtain surprised to see him standing there with a sincere look. "I'm here, for you."