For You

chapter three

I head off stage holding my guitar, I feel off, like really dizzy and dazed. I hand my guitar to a tech standing by the stage before stumbling to the bus.

Sharp pains shot through my stomach and I clutch my stomach as I push open the door of the bus. I stumble inside and fall to the floor bringing my knees to my chest, still holding my stomach. The pain's been here since earlier today, but it got worse a little over thirty minutes ago.

"Fuck." I hiss as the pain grows worse.

I bring myself to my feet and drag myself to the bathroom and search the cabinets for pain killers. I pull the bottle out with shaky fingers but soon a wave of nausea hits me and I'm puking all over myself and the floor. I fall to the floor, a sweaty mess.

"Chris are you in here?"

John.

He can't see me like this.

I move to close the door but the pain in my stomach gets worse and I scream in pain holding my side. "J-John." I whimper not even caring if he finds me in my own puke.

"Chris? Chris what's wrong?" John says. I look up and see him standing in the door way, "Chris what's happened, what's wrong?" he asks falling to his knees next to me, in my puke. He lifts me slightly so my head in resting on his lap as his hand feels my face. "Fuck Chris your burning." he whispers standing up with me.

"My s-stomach." I whimper holding onto my side.

"I'm calling 911." John says pulling out his phone as he carries me to the front of the bus. I feel him tugging off my sweater as he talks to the operator.

"John." I whimper as the pain gets worse.

"Shh they're coming, they're going to help you Chris." John whispers as he runs his fingers through my damp hair.

I pull myself up slightly and curl against John's side, clinging onto his shirt. "It hurts." I whimper. "It hurts so much."

Soon the bus doors opened and paramedics came in with a gurney. Hayden trailing right behind them. "Chris what happened? What's wrong with him?"Hayden demands.

"It looks like a appendicitis." the paramedic says as they wheel me out the bus.

Pain. Pain.Pain.


I wake up in a hospital bed. The pain in my stomach gone. I rub at my eyes and glance around the room, John's sitting on a chair next to my bed sleeping softly. I smile softly and attempt to sit up, but it still hurts.

I hardly remember what happened that night. All I do remember is pain, stabbing, sharp pain. I remember puking, everywhere. I remember burning up, like I was on fire.

I remember John.

"You're awake." John says blinking slightly as he sits up.

"W-what happened?" I ask my throat coarse and dry. John hands me some water and I gulp it down before settling back on the bed.

"You had an appendix." John tells me as he brushes his fingers through my hair. "But that's not what their worried about." he adds.

I look up at him curiously.

"They think you have an eating disorder."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i gave chris an appendix lol.
thanks to all my commenters, Whatshereisntworthit , theworldwalker , DROPD34D. and SherineTheQueen
<3