Status: “Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.” -AB

Memories of a Teenage Sisterhood

Chapter 1

Friends come and go, but the one friend that always sticks by you is the best ones. The ones that are there forever. Sometimes they come out of no where, surprising you. You see, thats what happened to me...

She was a girl i knew of but never got to know. Then one day rumors about her began to crawl around school, and that's when it all started.

"Shes such a fucking whore! I thought she was my friend, but i guess she proved me wrong." Sara said with anger.
I really wasn't close to Sara. We talked in class and sometimes during lunch but never out of school. I didn't really see her as a friend of mine. Im a very popular person; friends with everyone but I thought she was kind of low in a way. I mean she was known as the girl who always begged her 'fuck buddy' for sex and did ANYTHING to get it. But the only reason for that was because she was so madly in love with "him" which was the whole problem here.
"Who are you talking about?" i said with curiosity.
"Ansley Taylor, that fake bitch i hang with all the time, or did ha!"

Okay, before we jump into anything else, let me just explain whats going on. After one of our footballs there was this party and well Adam Perry (Sara's fuck buddy) was there and so was Ansley. Well...awhile back they had became really good friends and that's how Sara met him. But at this party is where everything started. It was when Adam and Ansley had to take a trip to the store. Once they left, everyone began to talk saying she went off to mess around with him and fuck him but really thats not what happened. Of course a bunch of two faced girls texted Sara and told her things that wasnt true which lead to all the rumors..
the true store is, is They were on the way back to the party when they had stopped at a red light. Adam looked at Ansley, leaned over and kissed her. She was shocked and had no idea what to think nor do...

Adam had always had a thing for Ansley but never told her. She was one girl he would give up everything for. The drugs(weed and spice), the partying; everything, even Sara. And at that point Ansley, Adam, nor me knew what was to come after this.

"Ansley Taylor? That girl with the long brown hair that got totally fucked up at Kota's party during fall break?" I asked.
"Yes thats her, she fucked Adam this past weekend. Everyone's pissed about it. None of our friends wanna talk to nor have anything to do with her. Shes a whore!" Sara stated.
"Well i really dont know her so i cant say much." I replied.
Suddenly the bell rang, i packed up my books and headed out of class. i wondered what made Ansley such a whore? It's not like Adam is taken...

As im heading to my next class i over hear my friend chance and Taylor talking about her.
"She is NOT sitting with us at lunch!" chance said, " I wont be seen with a whore like her."
I leaned in and said "wait, so Ansley was gonna sit with us and now she aint?" i said with confusion. Little did i know, Ansley over heard everything and began to cry. When i entered my next class Tay(Taylor) ran in and told me she saw Ansley crying and that she over heard what we all said. I began to feel horrible and just pathetic so i ran out to find her. When i got to her she was standing at her locker her hands over her face. I went up to apologize and she looked at me with tears flowing down her face saying " Bek, i have no friends. everyone is turning against me for something i didnt do. Im falling apart." I looked at her then realizing i had started crying. I reached over, wipped off her face, hugged her and said "Ansley, dont worry about what people are saying. no worries girl. come and eat with me at lunch." She said ok then went into art.

When i reached my class again, i sat down and kept playing that whole situation in my head. It upset me. How could people be so judgmental.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a lil of the beginning. there is so much more to write so stay tuned (: