Status: Updating like a llama, a llama who is stuck at school and doesn't have as much time :/

I'll Keep You Safe Tonight

Prologue

*Year 1999*

"Come on Frankie, I'll help you get into the car", Gerard Way said, walking out of his house, hand in hand with his fertile mate, Frank Iero (who was now Frank Way).
"I can't believe this Gee! We're going to have our little girl!", Frank squealed with excitement.
"I know Frankie, it's amazing", Gerard agreed, smiling widely.
Gerard unlocked the car and opened the passenger's door. He helped Frank sit down, buckling him in safely. Then he walked round to the driver's side and got in. Gerard kept on thinking how great this was, his beloved mate about to have his baby. He put the car in 'Drive' and started on the route to the hospital.
"Um, Gee, it..it's starting to hurt...a lot", Frank said, with a pained expression on his face.
At that note, Gerard sped at an unbelievable 190 miles-per-hour down the road, all the way to the hospital. When they arrived, he jumped out of the car and practically ran to get his mate out of the car and into the hospital. Frank clung on to his lover as they went through the entrance of the hospital.

Gerard and Frank went up to the reception desk and as soon as the young, fertile woman saw Frank, she called the doctor and midwife, along with a bed. They helped Frank on to the bed, now in extreme pain, and wheeled him into the birth room.

*A while later, at the end of the birth. I don't know much about them..*

"Gee, I can't, it hurts too much!", Frank practically screamed.
"Come on honey, you can do this, just one more push", Gerard encouraged his mate.
"AAAAAHH!!!!!", Frank screamed.
"You did it Frank! You're little fertile girl is here", the midwife said.
The midwife went to go and clean the baby, and Gerard said, with a smile across his face, "Frankie, you were amazing! You did it! You brought our little baby into the world!"
"I..I did. It hurt so much Gee..but it was so worth it", Frank exclaimed, hugging Gerard tightly.
"Frank, would you like to hold your little girl?", the midwife asked.
"Yes please", Frank replied.
The midwife handed Frank the small baby, his life that he and the one he loved created. Tears welled up in Frank's eyes as he held his new daughter.
"G-Gee, she's s-so beautiful!", The new mother said.
"She is. Just like her Mum", The new father said.
Frank blushed and shook his head. Then Frank handed Gerard their fragile baby.
Gerard looked down at his daughter and was near tears as he said, "She's ours Frankie, it's so amazing".
Gerard and Frank looked into each others eyes and smiled. Gerard kissed Frank gently, extremely happy.
"What are you going to call her?", the midwife asked.
Frank looked at Gerard, knowing the name since they had discussed it beforehand, and said, "Lily Bandit Way".

*5 hours later*

In the kitchen, Lily was curled up in Frank's arms, staring up at her mother. Gerard was preparing dinner for him and Frank, while pouring two cups of fresh, human's blood for them. Frank was smiling widely as his daughter wrapped her hand around his finger. Then the new parents heard a little giggle, and then grinned.
"Her giggle is so cute, just like yours", Gerard said to Frank, kissing both his mate's and daughter's head.
"Lily's giggle is far cuter", Frank shook his head, but still blushing.
Gerard rolled his eyes and smiled, while dishing out the food. He set it down on the table along side the cutlery and then went over to Frank and Lily.
"Um..Gee..can you..?", Frank asked, knowing Gerard knew what he meant.
Gerard leant down and kissed Frank's neck. Then he softly bit down, not too hard, but enough to pierce the skin. Then Frank positioned Lily correctly and she started to drink his blood. It was similar to human's, except for the baby drinking blood instead of milk. After Lily had enough to drink, Gerard licked Frank's wound to heal and took his daughter from Frank, as the fertile had become a bit weak after the blood loss. Gerard placed Lily in the high chair, making sure she was buckled up and safe, before joining Frank in consuming the food and blood in celebration of the birth of their child.

Gerard and Frank fussed over their daughter for another hour before setting her down in her cot fast asleep. For a while, they were keeping Lily's cot in their room, for when she cried at night and needed feeding. After that, Frank and Gerard sat in the lounge and cuddled up, watching a movie.

Suddenly, in the middle of the movie, there was screaming and a loud crash. Gerard and Frank ran upstairs to find a human in their room, clutching their baby.
"LET GO OF MY CHILD!", Gerard growled, lunging for the human.
But he was too late. The human had escaped through the window and now was no where to be seen. Gerard jumped out of the window and looked for his little baby for hours, but couldn't find her anywhere. He entered his house and ran over to his sobbing mate and clung on to him.
"D-did y-you?", Frank cried.
"I couldn't find her Frankie..", Gerard replied.
Frank cried more harshly, and tears streamed down Gerard's face (which was extremely rare, since he was a Dom).

"We will find our baby again, Frankie. I will get her back. Whatever it takes".
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know Frank and Gerard are american, and this is set in America, but I'm British and I find it too strange writing 'Mom'..

So anyway, here's the Prologue. I know it kind of gives away the plot, but please don't stop reading, as it will include more things that you won't be able to guess by reading this chapter.

Comments would be amazeballs..if you could?