Status: Updating like a llama, a llama who is stuck at school and doesn't have as much time :/

I'll Keep You Safe Tonight

Chapter 2

"Okay, so you really believe that?", I ask a work-mate called Matt.
"Yeah. We were able to track the location of the kidnapper and apparently he ended up somewhere around London", Matt replies.
"Thank you so much Matt, I mean that", I tell him.
Matt laughs and then says, "Oh! And I've found a picture of her".
He hands me the picture (which I look at for quite a while), I thank him again and he and says it's okay, then heading back to his office where he and other colleagues are able to track down humans that have disrespected vampires. I, however, head to my car to go home. Things had never been the same since that night Lily had been kidnapped, especially since it was the day she had been born. It was like someone had been spying on us, because it hadn't been publicised that Lily had been born. Frank hasn't properly smiled or seemed happy for the past 12, nearly 13 years. He'd cry at night and wake up with a start, dreaming the night our daughter had been taken, over and over again. I'd comfort him so that he'd try and get a peaceful sleep for once. I hated seeing Frank like this. He used to be happy, used to be jumping around and smiling all the time, making everyone in the room smile with him. Now it was like he was dead. It made me so upset. He and I hadn't slept properly, and I was becoming more worried every minute of every day. My sweetheart, my love, my everything was distressed and hurt, it was killing me. Myself, Bob and Ray had been searching lots too. All over America, Australia and various other countries. Mikey was also upset, he tending to Frank alongside Cherry while we were away. Everyone is trying so hard, even though they hadn't even met Lily...

I pull up into my drive and enter my and Frank's house. I hang my coat up and go to find Frank. What I see breaks my heart even more than it already is.

My precious fertile is curled up on the sofa, cuddling one of the teddies that we had gotten Lily before she was born. I hear sobbing, and I rush over to my Frank. I go and sit next to him, bringing him into my arms. He just sits there, crying into my shirt, eyes bright yellow from sadness, cuddling this toy.
"Frankie, baby, shhh", I sooth him, holding him tightly and stroking his hair.
"G-Gee, I-I'm s-sorry", he apologises, clinging onto me.
"Love, don't apologise. You have done nothing wrong", I say, kissing away his tears.
Frank stops crying, but is still shaking as I move him so that he is sitting on my lap but facing me. He flops onto my chest, resting his head on my shoulder.
"Baby, why were you crying?", I ask, hoping that it doesn't cause him to start crying again.
It doesn't, as he answers, "It's..It's nearly her 13th birthday..".
"I know sweetheart".
"What if you and Bob and Ray never find her? What if we never get our little baby back?", Frank says, his voice cracking near the end.
"Hey hey, please don't start crying again", I say.
I position him so that he wasn't leaning against me anymore, and I hold his face so that he looks into my eyes. I kiss him softly and then wrap my arms around his waist.
"I have something to tell you Frankie..", I start, but then he cuts in, his paranoia kicking in.
"Are you leaving me? Have you found a better fertile who doesn't cry and act like a baby all the time? You have haven't you? I'm so pathetic!", he rambles.
"Frankie! No! Don't even think that! You are perfect, okay? You are my only love. The only other fertile's I will ever love in my life is my Momma, Mikey and our daughter", I reassure him.
"Okay..", Frank says.
"Okay so the thing that I wanted to tell you, is that the tracker, Matt, that I work with, has been able to track the location that the kidnapper went to".

"What? Where?", Frank bolts upwards, hope in his eyes.
"He knows that it is somewhere around London", I answer.
"England?!!!", Frank exclaims.
"Yeah, England. It may take some time, but it's somewhere in the Midlands, so shouldn't take that long", I tell him.
"Wait..how will you know who she is?", he asks.
"Matt also gave me a picture..", I say, and hand him the picture.
"She..wow.. she's so pretty! She's grown up so much!", Frank says, half-smiling.
That's as much I'm going to get to a proper smile, I suppose..
"Yeah, I thought the same", I agree, "I also want you to come with us to find Lily".
"W-What?", Frank stutters.
"Yeah. Bob and Ray agree that you should come with us to find Lily in England", I explain to him.
"Oh my god! Gee!", Frank squeals and covers his mouth..but no proper smile..
"Hopefully we will be able to find out daughter this time", I say.
"I do hope so, very much", he replies, and then cuddles into me.
I cuddled him back tightly, hoping now that Frank would become happier.

We cuddled for quite a while before I decided that it was time for dinner. I move Frank and get up, kissing him before I go to make something for us to eat. Frank continues to cuddle the toy and look at the picture, observing our daughters appearance. I doubt that the humans were completely idiotic and left her vampire trace on her, therefore putting a glamour on. I was so angry at those humans, for taking my little baby. For making my lovely fertile suffer. But this time, when me and my friends and my love go searching for Lily, we are getting her back. I could practically feel my eyes turning red from the anger. I continue making the food, and soon enough it was ready.

"Frankie, dinner is ready", I call.
Frank slowly gets up and walks over to the table, taking a seat. The second he looks up, I see the yellow in his eyes.
I place the food down and pick Frank up, he being extremely light. I sit myself down and place him on my lap.
"Why are you upset again Frankie?", I ask.
"I.. Lily, seeing her grown up. We've hardly spend any time with her", he says.
"Aww Frankie, we are going to find her. Then we will have her for the rest of our lives", I say, feeding him a bit of food.
He nods and then we get on with eating, silently, but not awkwardly. After eating, we go and watch a movie.
"Gee?", I hear Frank say.
I look down at him, as he is lying down and his head is resting in my lap, me playing with his hair.
"Yes sweetie?", I reply.
"What if Lily doesn't believe us? Or prefers her other parents?", he asks.
Here comes the negativity..
"I mean..they could be treating her really well. Or she could not believe that we were her parents.. or, or she could hate our music and dislike us all ready!", he carries on.
"Frankie, calm down. I don't think that humans will be treating a fertile vampire very well, hm? And we could prove that we are her parents. And if they humans are treating her badly, she'd want to come with us anyway to get away from them?", I consider.
"Yes... but what if she dislikes our music?", he asks.
"Well..she thinks she's human so shouldn't be listening to music, but if she does, which makes her more amazing, and doesn't like our music, it shouldn't stop her from coming to live with us..", I say.
"Good point..", Frank says.
I kiss his head and we continue to watch the film.

After the film, we go and pack some necessary things for going to find Lily. We had decided to leave tomorrow, as it would be better to find her quickly. Then we get to bed, trying to sleep, but I can't help think..

I hope that those human scum haven't hurt my baby and made her go through pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, there's something from the last chapter you need to know that you've probably figured out. I was meant to write '12' instead of '13', which makes sense after reading this chapter..
Also! Emily had 2 weeks of school because of the Easter Holidays. Annnnd I am going to start writing 'Mom' as it makes sense..

Right, so, how was this chapter? Comment? This time you will get Kellin Quinn? :'3

P.S YAY 10 subscribers already :) I love you guysss! I love anyone who reads this...
P.P.S Their house is the house from Paranormal Activity 2, if you've seen it. If you haven't and want to see the house, you could search it in google or something, since I don't know how to link :/

OH COLOURS!!! TOTALLY FORGOT!! Sorry!! Here they are:
Fertile:
Black-Anger
Yellow-Sadness
Normal Eye Colour-Happy
Red-Lust *shudder*
Green-Envy
Blue-Excitement
Purple-Bore

Dom:
Red-Anger
Blue-Sadness
Normal Eye Colour-Happy
Purple-Lust *shudder again*
Yellow-Envy
Green-Excitement
Black-Bore

And in this story, once vampires reach 30, they stop ageing and live forever, but they can opt for death/die from a mercury bullet. Sorry for the long authors note!!!