Status: Updating like a llama, a llama who is stuck at school and doesn't have as much time :/

I'll Keep You Safe Tonight

Chapter 4

"Ugh", I groan as I wake up.
I have a great pain in my ankle and when I attempt to get up out of bed, I fall flat on the ground in pain. Fan-fucking-tastic. I can't walk on it. It must have been from the beating up the other night, added to the kicking from my sister and then on top of that, the running and walking yesterday. I'm just going to have to put up with that today. I get up and hop to the bathroom and get ready for the day ahead of me. While I am getting ready, my mind wanders to yesterday, and who I thought I saw near the woods. It obviously wasn't though, since he is American. Jeez, my mind is messed up. Just like me, haha. I finish getting ready, make-up and all. The thing is, I don't use foundation, so I have nothing to cover the black eye and scratch on my face. Oh well, I shall wear it with pride. Ugh, that statement can go fuck itself.

I get downstairs, with time and effort, to then be shoved back down. I look up to see my evil mother above me. Then she throws a piece of paper at me and struts off. Yes, struts off. I pick up the piece of paper to see it had a list of things to do. Chores. Well, this is going to be soooo fun, especially with a busted ankle. I roll my eyes and then hop up again. I get the bathroom cleaning equipment and climb up the stairs with it. I enter the upstairs bathroom and fall to my knees, in front of the toilet. I then put on the yellow rubber gloves on and get the spray. I spray the inside of the toilet and scrub for a good few minutes. I then flush it and wipe the rest of the toilet, rinsing the cloth after and wiping over again. I repeat this with the sink and the bath/shower (obviously not flushing them). I then get one of the glass wipes and clean the tiles, mirror and shower screen. After finishing that bathroom, I hobble downstairs like a cripple and clean the bathroom down there. Fortunately for me, that bathroom is smaller, so it takes up less time. Right, next on the list is to dust the whole house. Right. I can do this. I've done it a million other times...

I get the duster and after a good hour, the whole house is dusted. I then collect the hoover and go round the house with that, having to stop when things are purposely spread along the floor to pick them up, so they wouldn't get sucked up into the hoover. After all of that is done, I have to go around the house and put all of the discarded items in their proper places. When all of this is done, I go and get myself a drink. I look at the clock at I notice that it is 3.00 in the afternoon. I sigh and feel the pain in my ankle brewing. Oh well. At least all of the chores are done for another week, hopefully. I then hear a knock at the door, a quite harsh one if I'm honest.
"Go and get the door Emily!", Dad shouts.
I roll my eyes and limp over to the door, unlocking and opening it.

What I see makes my heart stop beating.

There, standing before me was the one and only Gerard and Frank Way. I cover my mouth in shock and am unable to move. I just stare and stare, Gerard smiling at me and Frank looking he was near tears. I then realise why they were here.
In an outburst, I plead, "I am so sorry for listening to your music! I know I'm not meant to, but your music is too good to ignore! Please don't kill me!".
"Darling, we aren't going to kill you. No where near it. May we come in?", Gerard says softly.
Wait...what?
"Um...sure..", I say, and hop out of there way.
"You're probably wondering why we are here and we will explain it later on. Please may I speak with your...your parents", Gerard says.
"Er..okay. Um, please follow me", I reply.
I hop all of the way to the kitchen and over to my parents.
"What do you want now you inconsiderate child?!", My Mum snaps.
I hear a growl and turn around to see Gerard's iris' bright red..what the?
"Um...Gerard and Frank Way wish to speak to you and Dad..", I tell my Mum.
"Who the fuck?", she asks.
"L-Lead singer and rhythmic guitarist of My Chemical Romance. V-Vampires", I stutter.
My Mum's face pales when I say the word 'vampires'.
"S-Stephen. I-I need you in here", she says, looking scared.
My Dad walks in and takes one look at Gerard and Frank, and then looks like he shit himself. I've never seen them scared before! It was quite amusing really. I laugh and then they glare at me.
"Y-You look hilarious, I'm sorry", I laugh.
"I agree, you do look like fucking idiots", Gerard says.
"Emily, I will not hesitate to beat you", Dad warns.
I shake from fear.
"You will do no such thing you despicable human! I need to speak with you, immediately!", Gerard growls.

Fear builds up inside of me and I shake from more fear. I freeze on the spot and a few minutes later, I feel someone take my hand and lead me to the chair the other side of the kitchen. I flop down onto the chair, my ankle feeling a bit better since it had no weight on it. I then turn to the right and see Frank sitting nervously next to me. I gasp and move further away.
"N-No, p-please don't b-be scared", Frank stutters.
"B-But you're a v-vampire and I'm a pathetic h-human", I reply.
"Please come back over here. You'll find out everything later", Frank says, holding out his hand.
I slowly move back to him and take his hand. I then slowly lift my leg with the injured ankle and take a look at it, not easily since I had skinny jeans on. It was battered and bruised, and I quickly hid it. I then notice that Gerard and Frank had both seen. Then it began.

"You did that to her? Did you?", Gerard screams at my Father.
I flinch in fear and Frank wraps his arms around me. Dafuq? Oh well, I liked it. Being cared for. I shudder in his arms and continue to watch the scene before me.
"Well? DID YOU?", Gerard asks again.
"Possible. It's not all my fault, It is her sister's and her own too", My Dad explains.
"HOW THE FUCK? WHERE IS THIS SISTER?".
"U-Upstairs".
Gerard then picks up my Mum and throws her across the room, "Go and get this sister".
I watch my Mum run upstairs. Then Gerard punches my Dad right in the face. It makes me laugh a little.
"What has these humans named you?", Gerard asks me.
"E-Emily. Emily i-is my name", I tell him.
"And do you enjoy watching this scum be beaten up by me?", he asks again.
I nod my head and Gerard smiles.
"Very well".
He then punches my Dad in the gut several times.
"Why did you do it? Why did you steal her that night? WHY?".
"Because..Because I wanted to".
"GIVE ME A REAL REASON", Gerard shouts, kicking Dad in the head.
"Because I hate vampires and wanted someone to beat up! Okay? There's your reason! I got revenge, you see!" my Dad says.
"Dafuq?", I whisper.
"You'll find out soon", Frank tells me, and holds me closer.
I nod and then see my Dad be brutally beaten by the rock idol. I then turn to see my Mother, I think, bring my supposed-to-be sister into the room.
"Gee, the female human is here with the child", Frank speaks to his husband (I do my research, yep!).
"Thank you for telling me Frankie", Gerard says, sending his husband a smile and leaving my Dad crying.
Crying! HA!
Then Gerard walks over to my sister and picks her up.
"W-What are you doing?", I ask.
"Do you like your sister?", he asks me back.
I shake my head as 'no'.
"Okay. You'll see", he tells me.

"LET ME GO", screams my little sister.
"I don't think so. Humans, are you watching this? Yes? Good", Gerard says.
He then smashes my sisters head on the table.
"NOOOOOOOO", My Mum screams, reaching for my sister.
"Go away you stupid human!", Gerard shouts, pushing her fiercely, sending her flying into the wall.
He then rips the guts out of my sister, then suffocating her with them.
"Is it bad that I find this actually interesting?", I ask Frank.
"Not at all, seeming as it's the family who's put you through pain", Frank replies.
I nod and then watch Gerard continue hurting my parents.
"Now you know not to touch my family members, let alone fucking STEAL HER FROM US THE NIGHT SHE WAS BORN!", he shouts.
WHAT THE FUCK?
"I'm SORRY! PLEASE SPARE ME!", Both parents scream.
"Haha, no!", Gerard laughs, "It's bad enough you took my daughter, let alone hurt her!".
He then comes over to me and asks, "How long have your parents been mistreating you?".
"Er..my whole life I think. Everyone hates me, why wouldn't they? Of course they have been beating me up since I was born", I tell him.
He then growls and punches right through my Mum's chest, grabbing her heart and squeezing it.
"HATE? HATE? YOU'VE BEEN PUTTING HER THROUGH PAIN AND MAKING HER THINK SHE WAS HATED AND IMPERFECT HER WHOLE FUCKING LIFE? YOU DON'T DESERVE A LONG DEATH! DIE HUMAN SCUM, DIE!", Gerard booms, yes, I mean BOOMS.
He then finishes my Dad, ripping out his brain, feeding it to him and then snapping his neck. The whole place is basically a blood bath.

"Well...that went well", Gerard states, covered in my family's blood.
He then goes to wash his hands and face in the kitchen sink.
"A-Aren't you going to k-kill me n-now?", I ask warily.
"Of course not!", Gerard says, looking shocked.
"Oh", I simply say, and look down.
I wiggle out of Frank's grasp, even though I liked the comfort. He whimpers, and I feel bad, but I'm just confused at the moment. I curl up into a ball and rock back and forth. Where was I meant to go now? My family is dead! Yes I hated them, but it was a home. Gerard comes and kneels in front of me, taking my hands and holding them.
"There's a lot we need to explain, but I'm going to tell you the most important thing", he says.
I just nod.
"You've probably heard me say things during the killing of your family that confused you. Basically, they weren't your family. They were human scum who had stolen you from me and Frank the night you were born", he explains.

"You aren't Emily Jenna Ferguson. You aren't originally English and definitely not human. You are Lily Bandit Way. The daughter of me and Frank".
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey my boner's (Got that from my friend in Year 10, all credit to him :D), how'd you like this? It may seem a bit soon, her finding out, but there wasn't really anything else to put in...
Also, can you check out my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elhc4G5WmM0&feature=youtu.be
I can't link yet so yeah...can you just copy and paste and watch please?? :)
Comment and you will receive Rupert Grint, because Tom Felton is mine :D If you watch the video, could you please tell me your opinions? Tar babies :P
P.S. I was going to split this when it said 'What I see makes my heart stop beating', but then it would have been waaaaay to short! I do apologise for not leaving you with a cliffhanger, it would have made the story much better. And I had to include the whole fight scene and stuff, I got all excited about writing this chapter. I'm sorry if I ruined it...you're all probably going to leave me :(:( Please don't!