Status: Updating like a llama, a llama who is stuck at school and doesn't have as much time :/

I'll Keep You Safe Tonight

Chapter 5

"W-What? You must have the wrong person", I say, astounded and shocked.
"We are absolutely sure it's you", Gerard, um..Dad? confirms.
"How though?", I question.
"I work at the Industry of Human Punishment and one of the trackers, Matt Shadows, found where you were taken and he also found a picture of you", he explains.
"Oh..so..you're my Father?", I say facing Gerard, "And you're my Mother?", I say towards Frank.
"Yep", Frank replies, smiling.
I then get up and bash my head against the Island counter. This can't be real, it has to be a dream.
My, er..Dad, pulls me away and asks, "What are you doing?".
"This isn't real. It's a dream, it has to be! It's too good to be true!", I tell him.
"It's real darling", Gerard-I mean..Dad, says.
I cover my mouth in realisation and sit down, whispering, "Oh my god", over and over again.
"But..I'm human", I say.
"You have a glamour on you", Frank, um..Mum (Mom, whatever) tells me.
"Oh, okay", I say, nodding.
"Would you like to stay here to discuss how this has happened or would you like to go somewhere?", ..Dad..says.
"Could we go somewhere please?", I ask.
"Of course. Where would you like to go?".
"Um, there's this park I like to go to. You could just follow me or something...", I say.
"You're not walking anywhere with that ankle. You could give me directions to the park", Dad says, "And I'll give you a ride on my back".
"No way! I'm much to heavy for you to carry. Yeah you're extremely strong..but I'm too heavy!", I exclaim.
Suddenly, I get picked up.
"You are not heavy!", Dad says.
I jump down, forgetting about my ankle, and collapse on the floor, muttering, "Shit".
Dad crouches down and helps me up, then saying for me to jump onto his back. I do as I'm told and Dad holds me so that I don't fall. I lean down when we near the table, grabbing the keys. On the way out, I ask Dad to stop so that I could lock the door.
"It feels really weird, you know, saying Dad and Mum. Especially since you're American and this doesn't seem possible", I say.
"One, you are American too, just raised poorly in England and Two, it'll take some time to get used to us being your actual parents", Dad says.
"Mmhm, good point", I say.
"And you can call us anything along the lines of 'Mom' and 'Dad'", he says again.
"Okay", I reply.

I direct my Father to the park and the whole way there I was thinking about what to call them. I've heard a lot of vampires call their parents 'Momma and Daddy', so I was thinking I might use that. We soon arrive at the park and I ask if we can go to the swings, with a yes coming from both my parents. I just can't believe this! I've been wanting this all my life! I actually have! And it kind of explains the nightmare..
"Want to sit on a normal swing or in the monkey swing?", Daddy asks me.
"Erm.. the monkey swing please", I say.
"Sure thangggg", Daddy says, making me and Momma laugh.
He sets me down in the swing and I lift myself, sitting on the edge, in between the two ropes. Then Momma climbs in, sitting like me on the opposite side. I smile and then hear Daddy say, "Prepare yourselves".
Wha..?
Then he gives the swing a big push and we go flying high. I start laughing uncontrollably as Daddy pushes the swing. The strange thing is, I don't feel childish when I say/think 'Momma' and 'Daddy'. I then notice, while me and Momma were in mid-swing, the vampire couple and their children I saw yesterday. The Dom looks over to me and I suddenly get scared. Daddy notices and says, "What's wrong Lily?".
"Oh er..it's just..I was here yesterday and that Dom was here with his family and they ran near me..so I ran over to sit somewhere else..and..he just looked at me and I got scared..", I explain.
Daddy looks over and spots the Dom. I see the man smile and my Father and then look at me, and then look back at Daddy, with a confused look on his face.
"One minute my lovelies", Daddy says and goes to talk to the Dom.
Oh shit. Shouldn't have said anything.

"Erm...Momma?", I say nervously.
"Yeah?", Momma replies.
"How...How do you get a glamour off?", I ask.
"You..you drink some of both parents blood", he explains.
"Oh..right..okay", I say, feeling a bit weird about that.
"It's okay, it'll make sense when it comes to it", he says, smiling.
"Okay", I smile back.
Then Daddy came back over and explained that he told the Dom that he and Momma had lost me when I was born and we'd just been reunited. I nod and then Daddy jumps into the middle of the swing, making us all laugh.
"Um...can I tell you something?", I ask my parents.
"Sure", Momma replies.
"Well..every night I have the same nightmare. It's of me, as a baby, getting picked up and taken out of my cot. Then you two run in, Momma, you crying and Daddy, you screaming, shouting, trying to get me back. Then I get taken away, the person jumping out of the window and putting me into a sack, then driving away with me. Was that...was that a memory?", I tell them.
Momma has tears in his eyes as I tell that and I feel really bad. I go over to him and hug him.
"Yes, Lily, that was the memory of you getting kidnapped", Daddy says, looking down.
I see his eyes are a mixture of red and blue, anger and sadness. Then they change back to hazel, as does Momma's when he stops crying.
"I'm so sorry Momma, I didn't mean to make you cry", I say, hanging my head in shame.
"It's not your fault darling, I just hate that..that night", he says.
"As do I", Daddy and I say.
"Right, anyway, explanation time", Daddy says.

"So you know how you got kidnapped and the way glamour works", Daddy asks.
"Yeah", I say.
"Okay..well you are a fertile vampire and you have a cousin called Cherry. She is the daughter of Mikey and Bob. My parents are Donna and Donald Way. Frankie's Momma is Damien Iero. His...his Dom got shot when he was a little fertile..", Daddy explains.
Momma looks down, eyes turning yellow, and I hug him tighter, Daddy kissing his temple. Moments later, Momma starts telling me what my life would be like. I'd be living in New Jersey, in 7th grade in Middle School. People would probably find out who I am and I'd either get love or hate, like Marmite, which I could deal with. Momma and Daddy still need to sort my room out, because they didn't know what I was like (I said I didn't mind what the room was like, but they insisted on getting colours I like). They also want to buy me a load of stuff I want (which I argued against but lost). Basically my life will be a million times better. They only thing that I found strange was that I'd have to drink my parents blood quite a bit, because I'm a vampire and I need that. I should have drank the blood when I was a baby, like a human baby getting milk, but since I was kidnapped, I didn't. So I need it now. But I was reassured that it would seem normal soon enough.

After everything was explained, we hung out in the park for a while before going out to dinner. At the restaurant, Momma and Daddy made me talk about my school life.
"So basically, I have no friends, everyone there who knows me hates me, I'm a pathetic outcast and I'm a nerd", I say at the end.
"I have no idea why anyone could hate you", Momma says.
"Everyone should hate me", I mutter.
"No they should not! You are amazing!", Daddy says.
I laugh and say, "You've known me for half a day".
"Exactly. You already seem amazing and I've not known you for a long amount of time", he says.
I roll my eyes and shake my head as 'no'. After the food arrives, I feel the need to ask something. I want to get it over and done with now, and I hate being human so I think it's good if it gets done. There is also glasses here..so it'd be more efficient. I'm just scared that it hurts..
"Um...Momma? Daddy?", I ask warily.
"Yes honey-pie?", they both reply.
"Um...I was wondering if..I mean, we don't have to now or anything, but I was thinking..since-", I ramble from nerves, but then get cut off.
"You want to get your glamour off", Daddy says simply.
I nod my head and look down.
"That's fine, you should have just asked", Daddy says, with a smile on his face.
"Does it..Does it hurt?", I ask.
"Um..well you do feel a sharp pain in your head as it happens, but only for about a minute. You'd probably want to curl up or something..", Momma explains.
"Okay. Nothing I'm not used to really", I state.

I watch as my parent's blood flows in a glass. I gulp nervously as they hand me the glass.
"Don't worry darling, it's going to be fine", Daddy says.
I nod and then drink the liquid, finding it quite pleasant actually. I wait a few minutes and then the sharp pain comes, it being more painful than I though. I hold my head and yes, curl up in a ball, and wait the extremely long minute. The pain stops, I uncurl and flop on the table.
"Well....that hurt", I say.
"It worked though", Daddy says.
"How can you tell?", I ask.
"Well first of all, the scent and feeling is different, and you're appearance has changed", Daddy explains.
"How so?", I ask, confused.
"You're skin has become even paler. Yes, it's possible", Momma says, and laughs.
I laugh too and then feel great for the rest of the evening. It was a good evening actually.

I can't wait to start my life as a fertile!
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit is what this chapter is, shit. I was talking to my friend about Music GCSE so I was distracted, I'm extremely sorry :'(

Please can you comment? With you receiving Matt Tuck this time :)