Status: Updating like a llama, a llama who is stuck at school and doesn't have as much time :/

I'll Keep You Safe Tonight

Chapter 6

After everything was done and dusted at the restaurant, we went back to my house. I needed to get a few things that I owned that I actually wanted, and there was easy access to a lot of money now, and we could transfer the pounds to dollars. So we get home and I unlock the door, and then head to the safe, where I luckily know the code and put it in. Then I find the credit cards and chequebooks, along with £1000 cash. I smile and grab a bag, putting all the items from the safe into it. I then go over to a drawer and receive the purses and wallet in there, and chuck them in the bag.
"Clever thinking", Daddy says, and I smile in response.
I then head up to my room and get my CD's, ark supplies and make-up that I was fortunate to get. I also get my old flute and flute books. The flute is really crappy, but it's still an instrument that I was fortunate enough to be able to learn. I really want to learn the guitar but I've never been allowed. I then go back downstairs and say that I've received everything. All of my clothes are shitty anyway, and Momma and Daddy said that they'd buy me new ones, against my will. So after I say that I'm ready to go, my heart pumping with excitement, we head out. I manage to get Daddy to let me actually walk instead of him carrying me. I have no idea where we are going, so I stay behind my parents, following them. I watch my parents, holding hands, walking to wherever we were going. I couldn't believe that these legends were my parents! Oh my god! I'm actually really happy, for the first time in a long, long time. Possibly forever.

I keep on following my parents until we stop.
"You like our band right?", Daddy asks.
"Yes!!!", I say.
"Right, well, me and your Momma have had help with finding you in England. And here's who helped us..", Daddy says, then stepping to the side with Momma.
I gasp when I see the two Dom's standing in front of me. Bob Bryar, drummer, and Ray Toro, lead guitarist, of My Chemical Romance were in my presence.
"Oh my god!", I say.
"Lily, here is your uncle and Ray's practically a non-blood related uncle", Daddy says.
Uncle Bob comes over to me and gives me a big hug, saying, "It's nice to finally meet you Lily".
Then Ray does the same. Then we head over to a big Land Rover and then I got in the back, with Momma on one side and Daddy on the other. On the way to the airport, me and my parents told Uncle Bob and Ray everything that has happened, and as soon as they had heard about what those humans impersonating my parents had done to me, they started to rage about it. We had to calm them down and then Daddy explained to them that he had killed them all and how he did it.
"So you've been having this nightmare every single night?", Uncle Bob asks me after we tell him about the nightmares.
"Yeah. Every night. I thought it was just some weird nightmare that happened to just, pop up or something", I say.
"Ah, well, hopefully it'll go away now", Ray says.
"Yep", I agree.
"Ya'no.. Mikey and Cherry have been practically praying that your parents would find you today. They really want to meet you", Uncle Bob laughs.
"Aww", Momma says.
"I can't wait to meet them either!!!", I say, excited to get to America to meet my Auntie and cousin.
"It's going to take like, 10 hours to get there though", Daddy says.
I shudder. I've never been very good at travelling. Even in cars. I'm feeling sick travelling now. 10 hours..

"Um..10..10 hours?", I ask warily.
"Yeah", Momma says.
"Ugh", I groan, and flop my head on to Momma's shoulder.
"You have motion sickness?", Daddy asks.
I nod my head to say 'yes'.
"That may improve if you have some blood throughout the flight and sleep for a bit. It's already like, 8 o'clock or something", Daddy replies.
"Okay", I mutter, lifting my head.
I recognise the scenery and say, "Hey, are we nearly there? I recognise those buildings".
Yes, I'd been on holiday before, but only because the humans didn't want to be put in prison.
"Yep, about 25 minutes away", Uncle Bob replies.
"Yes!", I say in happiness, since I will soon be able to get out of the car and have some fresh air.
Everyone laughs at my outburst, including me.
"Oh and guess what?", Daddy says.
"What?", I ask.
"We all have fucking first class seats", he replies.
"What, really?", I ask.
Daddy nods. I give him a hug and then ask, "Doesn't that cost like, a exillion dollars? Pounds, whatever".
"Haha, not quite that much. It wasn't that expensive, don't worry your little head about it", Daddy replies, ruffling up my hair.
I smile and soon enough, we arrive at the airport.

We all get out and I give Ray a questioning look as they just leave the car there.
"It was some human's car", he replies.
"Ahh, okay", I say with a smile.
He smiles back and playfully gets me in a really look headlock. I laugh and slip out, running into the airport, him chasing me. I feel his arms wrap around me and him pick me up and swing me around. I laugh uncontrollably the whole time. I see Uncle Bob, Momma and Daddy all watching us, laughing themselves.
"Aww, my daughter and bro getting along. You two are crazy, I swear", Daddy says.
Ray sets me down and we both nod at the statement of us being crazy. We go through the process of the security precautions and then we go to the shops.
"Do you like coffee?", Daddy asks me.
"Yeah! Who doesn't?", I say in reply.
"Good point, haha", Daddy laughs, and then orders 5 coffee's.
I go over to the magazines and check out the 'Kerrang' magazines.
"Wanna get one?", I hear Momma say.
"Nah, it's okay", I say.
"Are you sure?", he asks.
I nod and then ask, "Hey, should I transfer all of the money from these credit cards to your's or Daddy's account here, because they may not work in America..".
"Sure, there's a cash point over there", he says, pointing to the outside of the shop, "You'll be using the money though".
I roll my eyes as we go over there and I put in one of the credit cards, luckily knowing the pin to both of them, and transfer the money from that account to Momma's (him filling in his details). Then we repeat that with the other card and then make our way back over to the 3 Dom's, to find them with a big bag of loads of snacks and bottles of blood.

Both me and Momma give them a look as if to say 'Why the fuck would you buy that much food, especially since you can get food on the plan'.
"Hey! It's a long flight and sometimes they don't have some of this good stuff actually on the plane!", Daddy defends.
We roll our eyes and then all go to where the plane was departing. We wait in a queue for about 20 minutes before being let on the plane. By this time, it was about 9.00 at night and I was starting to get tired. A yawn slips out as we walk through the plane to get to first class and Momma says, "Would you like to sleep on the flight?".
I nod but then say, "I'll probably not get to sleep though".
"Hopefully you will", he replies and we sit down in our seats.
Our row is the only row of 3 in first class, and Uncle Bob and Ray sit across the aisle from us.
Soon we are in the air and I start to feel sick. Daddy notices and tells Momma, and then they get out an empty bottle and put their blood into it.
"Why can't I have the other blood?", I ask.
"Because you missed out on our blood when you were a baby, you know, like getting milk from humans. You need it for vampire development", Daddy explains.
"Oh okay..", I say, then take the bottle and drink it.
Suddenly I feel better.
"Hey, wanna watch a movie?", Daddy asks.
I nod, as does Momma, and Daddy turns on the mini TV and looks through the films.
"Oh yes! Shaun of the Dead.. want to watch that?", Daddy asks.
"Yeah!", me and Momma both say.
For the next 2 hours, we watch crazy men fighting off zombies whilst eating some of the stuff that Daddy had bought while me and Momma were sorting out the money.
Then I feel myself growing more and more tired. My parents notice and give me a hug and kiss each, then getting the pillow and blanket provided in first class, and tell me to get some sleep.
"Goodnight", I say, before nodding off into a nice slumber.

I had a peaceful night's sleep for once, not having the nightmare, dreaming about what life is going to be like in New Jersey.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...yeah. Can you comment and you will receive...Alex Gaskarth :D ?

Oh, and my updates may not become every day soon, because tomorrow I am going back to school ( WAAH Dx ) and because I've started GCSE's, I may be loaded with homework soon. I do apologise if that happens.

ALSO, one more thing before I goooo...21 subscribers..woop woop! :D