Status: Updating like a llama, a llama who is stuck at school and doesn't have as much time :/

I'll Keep You Safe Tonight

Chapter 7

I wake up from my calm slumber at around 1.am, depending on where we were. It was still dark though, so I'm guessing that it was around that time. There were still lights on in the plane and I rub my eyes, not quite used to the sudden light yet. When my eyes have adjusted to the light, I look over to see my lovely parents cutely snuggled up together, sleeping. Even in their sleep they are awesome. I smile as I look at them and then get my art book and pencils, along with my rubber, out of my bag. I bring my knees up to my chest and start drawing anime versions of my parents. I already have quite a few My Chem pictures in my drawing pad and it doesn't seem especially creepy. They are my idols. Idols who have turned out to be my family, but yeah whatever. I turn my head and see Uncle Bob and Ray asleep too, Ray leaning against the window and Uncle Bob resting on the arm rest. I then get back to my drawing but then suddenly see someone clasp their hand around my mouth.

I freak out and and look up to see the male human's friend standing there, looking mischievous. Tears form in my eyes and I start feeling weak, from lack of blood as well as the lack of air reaching my lungs, since this crazed human had his hand over my mouth which was also covering my nose. I try to bite his hand but am unable to, and my vision starts to get hazy. Then in a flash, the human gets knocked over and I breathe in big gulps of air. My vision clears and I feel someone holding me while I see someone beating the human up. Wait a minute...that's Daddy beating him up! I look up to see my Momma holding me, looking worried and he looks at me with yellow eyes. I turn around and hug my Mother back to reassure him that I was completely fine now. I then get given a bottle of blood and I thank Momma and down the bottle. I felt much stronger as I held onto Momma and watched the human get violently murdered by my Father. I smile as Daddy finishes the human off and when he comes back over to us, I jump up and give him a big hug. He and Momma laugh and Daddy asks, "You okay?".
I nod and then he replies with, "Had to get that filthy thing off you. He nearly suffocated my little baby! Had to be done".
"Daddy, I'm not your little baby anymore", I say.
"You'll always be my little baby", he replies.
We all cuddle and then I ask, "How did you know..?".
"Dom and parent instincts", Daddy tells me.
"Oh okay", I say.
Daddy then bends down and picks something up.

"Shit. Don't look at that!", I say, trying to retrieve my art book.
"Nah, I want to", Daddy says, and reaches out of my grasp.
I sigh and slump down in my chair as my parents look through book with my shitty pieces of art in there. It's even worse since Daddy is an amazing artist.
"These are amazing Lily!", Momma says.
"I agree, they are awesome. And I am also very flattered, haha", Daddy laughs.
"As am I. I'm sure the others would be too", Momma agrees.
I blush and sink down into the chair even more. I say, "They aren't good at all. Especially compared to your art Daddy".
"They are good! Jeez, it must run in the family", Daddy laughs again.
I roll my eyes and get my art book back and tuck it away.
"We're about 5 hours away from the airport, and it'll be another hour drive back. Why don't we all try and get to sleep again so that we're not tired tomorrow..or should I say later?", Daddy says.
I nod and settle down this time resting my head on Momma's shoulder. He kisses my head and sooner than I thought, I drifted back into a peaceful sleep, despite what had just occurred in the hour that me and my parents were awake.

*5 hours later*

"Darling, it's time to get off the plane", I hear Momma say.
I groan and rub my eyes. Then I feel someone tickling me and while I burst into laughter, I turn to see Uncle Bob standing next to me.
"Ah, you're ticklish, found your weakness, mwahahaha", Uncle Bob says, making me laugh more.
I feel more awake and grab my bag and crack my back and knuckles before standing up.
"Ugh, that's horrible! How can you and your Momma do that?", Daddy says, shuddering.
Me and Momma laugh, high-fiving. The five of us get off the plane and head over to the toilets. Unlike human toilets, these were marked 'Fertile' and 'Dominator' instead of 'Female' and 'Male'. Me and Momma enter the 'Fertile' toilets (obviously) and go and freshen up for the hour until we get home. Soon we are done and head out to three waiting Dom's.
"So it's true. ALL fertile's take ages", Ray says.
"Hey!", me and Momma say, and Momma hits Ray on the arm.
Then we head out to the car and climb in, the same order that we were in when we got in the car in England.
"Can I look at your drawings again lovely?", Daddy asks.
"Um..okay..", I say, and get my pad out of the bag.
"Thank you sweetheart", he says.
He looks at my drawings for a while and I get rather insecure about them.
"You have a very good technique of shading and colouring. I've seen a lot of fan art and I think yours is one of the best. No offence to the fans, but some art is really bad!", Daddy says.
I blush and say, "Many people are much more talented than me. I've seen their art".
"They are probably more experienced than you. You are only 12, nearly 13. How long have you been drawing?", Daddy asks.
"Um, I started drawing again about 4 months ago, around Christmas", I tell him.
"Well there you go. You're a great artist", Daddy says.
I roll my eyes and mutter, "Not", luckily him not hearing it.
Soon enough, the car stops, after an escapade of music being blasted out of the radio in full volume.

"Let's a-gooo", Daddy says, and we all climb out.
"Thanks for helping me find Lily ma bro's", Daddy says to Uncle Bob and Ray.
"S'okay man", Ray and Uncle Bob say, them all going in for a big bro-hug.
Then Momma says thank you to them and they give him a softer hug, Ray ruffling Momma's hair and saying "S'okay midget".
Momma laughs and then I get the round of hugs before Uncle Bob and Ray leave to go home.
I then stand and stare at the house before me. It was amazing! Painted white with a path leading to the porch, with grass around the path, a fence around the edge of the front garden and flowers just on the inside of the fence. It was massive too, and looked like it was out of a movie or something. Momma grabs my hand and leads me inside, whilst I'm still amazed. I then take in the inside and it continues to make my face light up. This is possibly the best house ever.
"Guessing you like it then?", Daddy laughs.
I shake my head from my thoughts and nod frantically. Suddenly Daddy receives a call and he quickly says, "Yes, Okay, I'll be right there".
"What's wrong?", Momma asks.
"There is an emergency at work. I'm sorry my darlings, I have to run. I'll see you later and I promise we'll spend some family time together", Daddy says, kissing us both on the cheek and running out.
"Well I'll give you the tour alone then", Momma says.
He shows me the kitchen and lounge room, and then the piano room. Then we go to the dining room and work room, also seeing the downstairs toilet. Next we head upstairs and there is a guest room, along with my parents room which had an ensuite.
"Erm...your room is there, but it's still got the design for when you were born so..", Momma says uncomfortably.
"Please could I still see it?", I ask.
"Um..sure..", Momma replies, and leads me to the room.
The room was absolutely stunning! It had a cute cot in there, with a rocking chair a bit further away from the cot. It had a white chest of drawers and black carpet with a white rug. The room was spacious, and the walls were light pink with black birds painted on top. The curtains were white too. It was the best baby room I had ever seen!
"It's so cute!", I say.
"Unfortunately, you never got to even use this room, because you were going to stay in mine and your Daddy's room until you were ready to move into a separate room, but of course, something happened that very first night..", Momma trailed off.
I hugged him and told him that I loved the room and that I had the best parents ever.

Momma smiles and then we go downstairs to have breakfast. I get given a ready-made bottle of blood from the fridge and after breakfast we get ready for the day. Obviously I had the same clothes, but Momma told me that we were going shopping for EVERYTHING as soon as Daddy got back.

I couldn't wait for the day ahead of me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit and late. I'm sorry, GCSE work is piling up, and I've only just started. I get 1-2 pieces of homework a day AND I make dinner AND I get in at about 4.00 so I do apologise :(

Comment my lovelies? And you will receive Josh Franchesci :P