I Miss You, I'm So Sorry

I Will Never Be Perfect 'Cause I'll Never Be You

Jack’s P.O.V.

Jack rocked his hips against Alex’s as they made out on Alex’s sofa, their once innocent kiss turning into something much more. Jack was sat on Alex’s lap, both his hands tangled in Alex’s hair whilst Alex’s hands clutched Jack’s waist desperately, trying to gain some control over the situation.

The second Jack had walked into Alex’s apartment after being invited over by the man himself, he had Alex pinned up against the front door, kissing his feverishly before Alex could even offer him a hello.

Alex moaned into Jack’s mouth when Jack pulled his hair a little, Alex’s hands trailing down and coming to rest on Jack’s bum, giving it a gentle squeeze. Only when he could feel how turned on Alex was, did Jack pull away, rolling off Alex’s lap and onto the sofa beside him.

“What the fuck Jack?!”

Jack just looked at him incredulously; rolling his eyes at Alex’s overly pissed off expression.

“You didn’t break up with Craig; I don’t have to do anything with you.”

Alex groaned and put his head in his hands, before pulling at his hair in frustration and making grabby hands at Jack. Jack shuffled away, determined to stick to his plan and not be taken in by Alex’s kiss swollen lips and messed up hair.

“I’m sorry, I tried but it’s hard okay?!”

Jack frowned. “I know it’s hard, but it’s been a week and a bit since you said you were going to dump him.”

“I know. I’m sorry.”

Jack sighed, aware of how desperate and needy he probably seemed right now and not wanting to sound fucking pathetic.

“Look, if you’re not interested in me anymore then just fucking say so. I’m not short of offers you know, I could find someone else in a heartbeat. Someone who’s not two timing.”

“You can be such a twat sometimes, do you think this is easy for me?!”

Jack’s temper flared at Alex’s self-pity and selfishness, and he got up off the sofa, standing over him accusingly.

“Maybe if you stopped being such a selfish prick you’d be able to see that you’re not the only one that this is hard for. What about Craig huh? He doesn’t deserve this! Neither do I! There are a million people out there who would treat me a hundred times better than you do.”

Alex’s expression darkened and he got up off the sofa and stood in front of Jack, shoving his chest as he started speaking again.

“If you want someone else so badly then just do it, see if I care.”

His tone of voice wasn’t loud or angry, and he wasn’t shouting in Jack’s face or pushing him. He just sounded tired and annoyed and upset, and if Jack wasn’t so determined to stand his ground he probably would have given him a cuddle by now.

Alex walked out into the hallway, not even glancing over his shoulder to see whether Jack was following.

“Where are you going?”

When Jack didn’t receive an answer and he couldn’t see Alex anymore, he followed him out and saw him stood there next to the front door which was wide open.

“I’m kicking you out, that’s what I’m doing.”

Jack snorted and looked at Alex mockingly, rolling his eyes at the man as he walked out of the door. Just before Jack slammed the door behind him, he called out to Alex who was more than likely glad that Jack was gone.

“You didn’t need to kick me out asshole, I was leaving anyway. Maybe I’ll take your advice and go and get laid or something.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Rian’s P.O.V.

Jack had been sat on the sofa watching Desperate Housewives and eating crisps all afternoon, and in all honesty Rian was starting to get a little worried about him. He had come home in a thunderous mood earlier, and it only seemed to have gotten worse as the day had progressed.

It didn’t take a genius to see that Jack was having relationship problems, since his mood was either sky high or crushingly low, but whom Jack was having relationship problems with he didn’t know. He got shirty every time Rian mentioned it, and honestly Rian didn’t see why Jack couldn’t just tell him who it was.

There were only two candidates really; it was either Alex or Dan. Only Rian was 99% sure that it was Alex, because come on, it was obvious to a blind man how in love those two are. He was pretty sure that the only people who were in denial about it were Alex and Jack themselves.

Rian jumped when his phone started ringing loudly, the shrill tone piercing the air as he pulled it out of his pocket and pressed the answer button.

“Hello?”

“Hey Ri.”

It was Alex. Only he didn’t sound too good. His voice sounded thick and groggy, like he’d either only just woken up or he’d been crying.

“What’s up Alex? You sound down.”

There was a moment of silence on the other side of the phone, and Rian waited patiently for Alex to speak again, not wanting to rush the boy into anything.

“I broke up with Craig.” He finally muttered.

Rian considered this for a moment, feeling slightly confused as to why Alex seemed so crushed about this. All he had ever done was complain about Craig after all.

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“Well… yeah I suppose, but my god Ri he was so upset. He cried for about an hour straight.”

“Shit.”

“Yeah.”

The line went quiet for a couple of minutes, and Rian could practically see the cogs turning in Alex’s brain from the other end of the phone. When the silence was starting to become ridiculous, Rian spoke up.

“So what now?”

“I honestly don’t know.”

“What about Jack?”

“I’m sure he could find someone a lot better.”

Rian sighed and shifted his phone from one ear to the other, thinking about how ridiculous what Alex had just said really was.

“But you still love him don’t you?”

“Yes of course I do Ri, don’t be an idiot.”

“Then get your butt round here right now and cheer Jack up. He’s been moping on the couch for about 4 hours now.”

Rian could practically see the small smile playing at the corners of Alex’s mouth, and that made him smile too. He liked cheering Alex up.

“Thanks Ri, I’ll be over in a bit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey so sorry this was kinda shitty but i think theres only one chapter and an epilogue left now :'D

HOWEVER my new jalex story is up and running, and I'm pretty excited about it tbh :D Give it a read if you wanna, I'll be updating it tomorrow, link is here http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/521383/Youre-Screwed-Up-And-Brilliant/

Please comment on this and my new story if you're enjoying, thankyou so much :')