Status: adding all the time

Sterek One Shots

The one in which Derek looks after a very intoxicated Stiles.

Derek had wanted to go to bed early for once, he barely slept most nights and it was starting to really run him down. The pack had been driving him crazy for days and he was lucky enough to have them out of his hair for a night as they were all going to a party then staying at Boyd’s house. Its not that Derek liked being alone, he was just tired of being surrounded by teenagers.

Derek sunk into the sofa in the back lounge and sighed with contentment, glad of the silence that echoed through his halls. He picked up a book that he had sat on the coffee table a week ago after reading only a few pages before he was interrupted. Of course nothing was ever as good as it seems, at 11pm Derek’s phone began ringing furiously, The alpha groaned and dug it out of his jean pocket, hitting the answer button and throwing the book to the side.

“Derek! My man! My wolf! My alpha dawg!!” Stiles called down the phone, the alcohol evident in his voice.

“What the hell Stiles?” Derek growled into his cell.

“Well…see my dad is the seriff-I mean..sheriff and I’m really pretty drunks…”

“And?”

Stiles paused for a moment and there was a banging sound “Woah! Shit that hurt! Can I crash in…in yours?…house, not bed. That’d be weird..snuggling up to a man wolf…”

Derek groaned “did you just fall?”

“…maybe?”

The alpha stood up and grabbed his car keys asking Stiles where he was. He got in his car and told Stiles to stay put before hanging up and speeding off through the forest towards the main roads. It was dark outside, quiet and still as most of the town were asleep. Derek pulled over about quarter a mile from the school and sniffed for Stiles’ sweet, cinnamon scent. He found the teenager sat against a tree at the side of the road, drinking from a large bottle of beer and mumbling to himself incoherantly.

“DEREK! What brings you here?!” Stiles grinned, swinging out his arms as if he were going to embrace Derek, who was still approaching him.

“Get up,” he barked, shoving an arm under the drunk teens armpit, “give me that!” He snatched the beer and threw it to the side. It astounded him how stupid this kid could be at times, he was the Sheriff’s son, yet here he was, drunk and drinking alcohol, underage, in public. Smart ass.

“Deeereeek! That was my last beer!!” Stiles groaned as he was man-handeled into Derek’s car.

Derek rolled his eyes and slammed shut the door, wondering why he allowed himself to be treated like a parent by so many infuriating teenagers. Stiles fumbled around with his seatbelt for a while before Derek groaned and slammed it into the clip. Stiles head lulled back and he shut his eyes, concentrating on not throwing up in Derek’s expensive car.

They got back to the Hale house pretty quickly. Derek turned the keys to cut the engine and opened his door, climbing out. The passenger door opened and there was a loud thudding sound as Stiles fell flat on his face on the muddy, forest floor. Derek rolled his eyes and walked over, pulling the teen to his feet for a second time.

Derek dropped Stiles onto the sofa in the front lounge with a grunt, Stiles swayed and fell onto his side, face squashed into the material.

“Cahn I ave watuur?” Stiles asked through mouthfuls of pillow.

Derek shook his head in disbelief and left for the kitchen, pulling a glass tumbler out of the top shelf with a sigh. He flicked on the tap and filled the glass before returning to Stiles, grabbing him under the arm.

“C’mon, you need to sleep this off.”

“Can I sleep in your bed Derek?” Stiles asked, going red and flushed in the cheeks “nothing like a good drunken spoon,” he winked, swaying as he clambered onto the next step.

Derek’s grip on Stiles’ tightened “You can sleep I’m my bed, but I’m not spooning you.”

Stiles didn’t seem to hear as he focused on getting up the stairs without falling.

Derek’s room was the old master bedroom, he had chosen it with anticipation. It seemed only right that he have the master bedroom in his own home, but it had been his parents room, and it had been pretty hard stopping himself from making a complete replica. The walls were a dark blue colour with a black silk bed. Had Stiles been sober he’d probably have been in awe at the elegance of the room, he’d always thought it would be depressing, broody like Derek…never elegant.

Derek dragged Stiles across the room and threw him down onto the bed, yanking off his shoes and throwing them randomly behind him.

“Derek stawp! I don’t like it rough” Stiles groaned, his eyes half shut.

Derek cut across the room, into his bathroom and grabbing a basin from under the sink, filling it with water then returning to the room and sitting it next to the bed. In perfect timing Stiles began to gag, the alpha grabbed him by the back of the neck and forced him over so that he would reach the basin.

“How much did you drink? Idiot” Derek growled.

“B…beer…ugh…vomit tastes…like barf,” Stiles groaned, flopping onto his back.

Derek sighed and pulled the duvet out from under Stiles, tucking the younger man into the bed and undoing his tie, throwing it onto the floor so that he wouldn’t choke himself. Stiles eyes flickered shut and he fell into a drunken sleep. Derek couldn’t help but smile, glad to finally have his peace back. He climbed down to the ground floor and locked up, grabbing his book and returning to Stiles, leaning against his headboard and reading the book -close enough to keep an eye on his drunken ‘friend.’
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go :)

I wrote this once when I was drunk. I know...tut tut. But then I wrote the first paragraph to someone could be falling in love with your smile (my other Sterek fic...which actually has chapters. Its not a one shot) when I was horrifically hungover and used my experience with that to go into such detail. With great drinking comes great responsibility to write fan fics.