Press Pause

Hit play.
Memorize, memorize.
Pause.
Rewind.
Record.


Angela Rose knows Pride and Prejudice by heart. She's never read a page of the book, but she can describe Bingley's scenes with Jane better than Melissa Cole could ever dream of. She can count the lines the Scarecrow has had in The Wizard of Oz and tell you exactly how long it took for him to get What about the heart that you promised Tin Man? just right (even though she thought it was perfect from the start). She couldn't, however, tell you her schedule by heart or keep track of the times she hasn't opened her mouth around Joseph Gray.

Jordan Potter knows when and where every party is going to be and who is going to be there. She knows what kind of beer and shots are going to be available at that party, and who's going to hook up with who. She's not a popular girl. She's definitely not a party girl. She doesn't even like to be called on to answer questions in class. She gets good grades, eats all of her broccoli, and her idea of an exciting night is having a Star Wars movie marathon with her best friend. And, though she could tell you the party schedule for the following month, she couldn't tell you what she has fourth period or how many times a day she blushes just at the thought of being looked at by Henry Price.
  1. Prologue
    Angela.