Status: Active :D slowly bit surely

Remember Who You Are

Prologue

For the first time in weeks, I was sleeping in a bed that didn't smell like mold and old man. I didn't even know I was sleeping in a bed that didn't smell horrible. The last thing I remember was collapsing on the side of the road, in the rain mind you, from exhaustion.
Two months ago, I had to run. Run very far from my home and it's kind of hard when you are only twenty-four and have no money. You see, I'm originally from this tiny town called Archbold, Ohio and you've never heard about and you won't care. It's home to the charming Sauder Heritage Inn and Village. Where the beginnings of the semi-famous Sauder furnishings was planted.

See, I told you. You never heard of it and you don't care. You won't even bother to Google it. I wouldn't either.

I suppose I should tell you where I'm at. My goal was to make it to Hollywood, but not for the reasons you think. Like I said before, I was running; from my step-father. You see he was trying to kill me. He thought I was the reason why my mother and his sister were dead and thought that I should die for what I have apparently caused. He's suffering from a psychotic break. Atleast that's what his therapist called me and warned me about.
I was just a nobody, so I suppose it wouldn't have mattered. Not my brother though. Unknowingly to me, my brother is the bassist for my favorite band, System of a Down. I found out by doing some- no lots- of research. I was adopted and I wanted find out who my real parents were. I found out that my real parents aren't some drug-junkies or alcoholics, but middle-class people that gave birth to a son before me and just would not have enough money to raise two kids. That is the reason why I needed to go to Hollywood. I needed to find my only family, that I knew of. I have no car, had to clean out my bank accounts, and have two sets of clothing in a backpack. I've been staying in cheap motels and eating Taco Bell quesadillas because they were only $2.99. It's taken me two months to get to California. Sounds longer than it should, but I sometimes have had to stop and get a short term job to get more money.

Did I tell you I made it? No, I don't suppose I did. Well, I did.
And this brings us back to the beginning.

Hi, my name is Cadee Nyx Rainne. I am 24 years old and running from a mad man. I am looking for my brother who probably won't even believe me. Welcome to the beginning of my brother finding me. On accident. And excepting me.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! Went to a System concert a couple weekends ago and this story popped in meh head hahahaha
Anyways, I am still working on Incurable but I'm having a little bit of writer's block right now.

Who do you think is Cadee's brother?? :D