Status: twitter: @flylikeflyzik

I Know That You Wouldn't Fall for That

Dark eyed dreamer

Colours and pictures were swirling everywhere. A body was lying on the ground, but it was moving, screaming for help. Yelling in pain, writhing on the floor. Help me. Help me. It was so loud, deafening even but everything was silent. There wasn't a sound to be heard for a mile. It was so quiet, all to be heard was a heartbeat... fading, quieter, quieter. Then it was silent again. So quiet you could scream. No use trying to talk, no words would come out. No sounds here.
A woman was crying. Gentle crying, holding her son tight to her chest. The child in her arms looked up and mouthed something. You did this. This is your fault. Then the woman looked up too, anger in her eyes. YOU DID THIS. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. She was screaming. No use screaming back. Nobody can hear you. There's nobody around. Who are you? What have you done?
Then there was colour. Purple. Purple and black. Swirling around. Purple everywhere. Thin purple, very thin. Wire. Purple wire. No. It was itchy. A jumper. A purple jumper. There was black too. Not on the jumper. No, beneath it. Beneath the purple jumper there was black.
Red. So much red everywhere. Liquid pouring. Red liquid. There were numbers too. Zero, five, one, one. The woman was screaming again and the little boy was nowhere to be found. Stop screaming! I beg you! There was silence again. Then the crying began. No, don't cry. Please don't cry. You can scream again, just don't cry. Where is your little boy?
I'm here.

The little boy is staring. His eyes are clouded, he is pale. He opens his arms for a hug but retracts immediately. He knows better. No hugs for this little boy. He has been naughty. This is your fault , he whispers. His eyes are so familiar. You know those eyes, don't you? The little boy cries. His hands are red. Red liquid is on them. The same red with the purple and the black. The colours form together and you see the woman again. There are numbers blinking in the background. Zero, five, one, one. The woman is crying. Her tears are red and purple and black. There is a man beside her and they look at the little boy with no emotion. There is no love. The little boy is hurt. He wants to be loved so badly. Why does nobody love this little boy?
~
Alex shot up in bed, his eyes blinking ferociously. He was panting and there was sweat coating his skin. He glanced at the clock. 05:11am. Zero, five, one, one. He peeled the bed covers away and got up, walking towards the bathroom sink. He looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes were red and bloodshot. You know those eyes, don't you?
Alex shook his head. No. He steadied his breathing and tried to remember why he was so scared. He couldn't. He couldn't remember why he was so afraid yet he was shaking violently and his cheeks were stiffening around the dried-up tears on his face. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, turning on the cold tap. Alex dipped his hands into the refreshingly cold water and splashed it over his face. He gasped as the cold water dribbled down his neck and onto his chest, but he closed his eyes and let it calm him. When he opened his eyes, a crying little boy was stood behind him. Alex gasped and turned around, but there was nobody there. He sighed. Was he hallucinating now?
He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head, walking back over to where his bunk was. He clambered back in messily, and pulled the covers over the sweat patch, lying on top. He knew he would probably rewake at sometime because he was too cold, but right now he didn't care. He just wanted to get these strange images out of his head. He didn't know where they were coming from and why he could remember them, but he just wanted them to go away. He wanted them to leave him alone. The little boy too. The little boy with the sad, sad eyes. His eyes. Alex's eyes were on that little boy. Why?
Alex fell asleep quickly, regardless of the fact that his mind was racing. The last few things he could think of before sent a quick shiver through his spine, and he pretended to think to himself that he didn't know why. He was far from convinced. Red. Black. Purple.
~
Tay found herself frowning to herself as she lay awake in her bunk. It was ridiculous-o-clock in the morning but Tay couldn't get her mind off that jerk, Alex Gaskarth, who tried to get her into his bed just hours before. She'd heard all about him and his friend and the games they liked to play. If you asked her, she was convinced they were gay anyway. It made her feel ill with the thought of all those self-disrespecting girls who just threw themselves at the ground they walked upon. They weren't all that anyway. Sure, they were good looking and talented, but Tay wasn't about to lower her standards just to see herself in to one of their beds... ha! No way. Tay wasn't like that.
That wasn't what was keeping her awake though. It was the look in Alex's eye when he spoke to her. He looked almost... apologetic. She doubted it, but she couldn't stop herself from thinking it. She frowned. That wasn't all of it. He looked troubled too, though he didn't act like it. Her heart felt a pang of sadness for him, but she didn't know why. She remembered the way his eyes looked almost... tortured.
Tay always believed that no matter how much people practiced happiness, their eyes would always give them away. People said she had a knack for knowing when something was wrong, and when it came to Alex, the sense of his instability hit her like a tidal wave. She frowned. If he acted this confident, but she was right and he really was this troubled, then he was pretty good at hiding it. Nobody seemed to see the sadness in his eyes except for her. If he was this good, he must've had years of practice... so, when did this sadness start?
Tay's heart dropped. She hated the fact that she was caring too much about this. Alex probably made his eyes look like that as part of his trick. Eyes never lie , her subcontionscious taunted, and she pulled the duvet up to her chin and turned on her side angrily. Damn Alex Gaskarth and his ability to get inside your head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is short it's just a filler really i guess yep comment or message me or follow me on twitter (@flylikeflyzik) and tell me what you think because that would be nice to hear omg ok bye OH ALSO there is a lot of things in this chapter which will be explained later on ok e.g numbers and colours ok thanks for reading ily bye