Status: Updated every 3-5 days

Live As If We Died

"I never knew what I would do if anybody tried to speak you name
I would tear down their house, and I'd burn my way around the brightest memory of your face
'Cause I would do anything
This love is a selfish thing, don't care what you think
It'll feed off the wounds that bleed
Then tear you away from me"


Disclaimer: I sadly do not own Mike or Pierce The Veil, but all original characters and content are mine.
Title Credit: "Cemetery Weather" by Isles and Glaciers
  1. One
    And maybe I will see a different destiny, like knowing you at all was only a bad dream.
  2. Two
    Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes, I've seen your face in another light.
  3. Three
    She needs to hear she's beautiful, she's beautiful.
  4. Four
    I'm glad I didn't die before I met you, but now I don't care I could go anywhere with you and I'd probably be happy.
  5. Five
    I can take your problems away with a nod and a wave of my hand, cos that's just the kind of boy that I am.
  6. Six
    I have the tendency of getting very physical, so watch your step cos if I do you'll need a miracle.
  7. Seven
    I won't move till you finally see that you belong with me.
  8. Eight
    I hope we always feel this way and in my heart I know that you will always stay.
  9. Nine
    You’ve been on my mind, talk about a lonely time. You don’t know how much I need you.
  10. Ten
    Home is wherever I'm with you.
  11. Eleven
    Because I don't sleep at all without you pressed up against me.
  12. Tweleve
    I never said thank you for that, now I'll never have a chance. May angels lead you in...
  13. Thirteen
    Everywhere you look, there's a heart, a hand to hold on to.
  14. Fourteen
    You're the ember to my flame when it gets dark and I love the way it feels when I'm with you.
  15. Fifteen
    I just wanna use your love tonight; I don’t wanna lose your love tonight.
  16. Sixteen.
    This is the deep and dying breath of this love that we've been working on.