Status: Updated every 3-5 days

Live As If We Died

One

"Why is she crying?" I heard a voice whisper in the background. Following the unfamiliar voice was another, one I knew very well - my best friend Jaime. He explained that I was currently going through a rough breakup. I guess that's a way to put it, but in my head it was the breakup of a lifetime; it was killing me inside and out. His name was Austin. Four years and you think you know someone, but you can be dead wrong when you catch them with a blonde whore in the same bed you slept in with the dude for three years.

So here I am, a 24 year-old lying on her best friends couch, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Darlin?" Jaime called, walking into the unlit room with a rather tall shadow following behind him. I wiped my face off and let out a hmm. "This is my boy Mike, he's Vic's younger brother that I've told you about." The boy wave and gave me a sympathetic smile from what I could see.

"So you're the infamous Juliet," Mike said in a disappointed whisper.

"I-I suppose I a-am," I stuttered, trying to stop my crying only for a second.

He sat down on a small space on the couch in front of me. "Does somebody need their ass beat, doll?" He reached out and ran his thumb across my face, taking the tears away. I tried thinking back to what Jaime, Vic, Tony, and a few others have told me about Mike. Like that he's a manwhore, loves his whiskey and Mary Jane, and that he wasn't necessarily the sweetest creature to ever roam God's green earth. So why was he being so sweet to me?

All I could do was nod at him in return before sobs started escaping my chest again. He chuckled lightly and tucked a strain of hair behind my ear. Just from his gentle touch, I was calming down.

"You're too pretty to be crying like this," he smiled.

Jaime stood in front of the couch looking at us with his arms crossed. Yet as frustrated as his body language was, he smiled genuinely and winked at me.

I could see new doors opening to the beginning of something very beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys! This is my new story featuring Mr. Michael Fuentes. I hope you enjoy it! I will soon be continuing Hold On Till May staring Alex Gaskarth, but I'm having trouble creating a new chapter.

I do promise that the next chapter will be longer, but this was just an introduction to their new friendship (:

Please comment, subscribe, and all that good stuff!
There will be an update very soon because I actually know where I'm going with this one, lol.

Chapter Title:[/a] "Awakening" by Yellowcard