Status: Updated every 3-5 days

Live As If We Died

Ten

The Pierce The Veil boys all stepped off of stage and the backstage was going crazy about their set. Mike wrapped his arms around me and started shaking his head in order for sweat to drip onto my back. "You're gross, go shower," I scoffed. He smiled at me sweetly because he knew damn well I couldn't resist smiling back.

"Shut up, you love it," he kissed me and stepped away, wiping himself down with a towel and chugging a bottle of water.

"So, blondie, what did you think of the set?" Tony asked as he sat down next to Jaime and Casey on the couch.

"You guys aren't that good live, actually…" I trailed off and frowned. I kept my head faced towards the floor as the guys gasped.

"What?!" Jaime yelled, trying to figure out if I was serious or not. I finally lifted my head slowly to reveal a huge smile.

"You're a bitch," Mike said from the corner of the room. I just stuck my tongue out at him and started laughing viciously, taking a mental picture of all of their faces to I could remember it years down the line. "Why do I even like you?" Mike asked as he threw his towel on me. "You're just cruel, Juliet!" He yelled, but couldn't help but to break out into laughter also. He worked up strength to run over to me and kiss my cheek as I batted him away for still smelling like a sweaty dog.

"Seriously, Fuentes, go shower," I stopped and pointed to the three other boys who were dripping sweat. "Actually, no, all of you need a shower because it smells like shit back here." The next second was filled with different variations of "Yes ma'am's" coming from the four musicians, and even some added ones from the crew. "Boys…" I shook my head.

"Tell me about it," a voice said. It was a rather familiar voice, but I couldn't quit place it. Finally, I turned around and my old friend Levi Benton was standing with his arms crossed and his head tilted with a frown on his face. Miss May I was headlining this tour, but I had yet to catch up with the guys who were off doing press all day. "Hi, lovely," Levi waved at me.

"Lordy, Levi!" I jumped up and threw my arms around him, pulling him into a huge hug. "I missed you like hell," I said once we stepped out of the hug.

"I missed you too until I heard you were dating the younger Fuentes brother," he shook his head in disapproval. He pointed behind me and Mike was standing there dripping wet from his three minute shower with a towel draped over his waist. Yes, he looked very good, but that didn't stop me from wondering what Levi meant.

I turned back to face Levi. "Care to elaborate?"

"He's a good, dude, Jules." He smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder in a brotherly fashion, as if he was giving me a silent warning due to Mike's presence in the room.

"Am I like the last band dude you've met?" Mike questioned me.

"Pretty much, yeah," I laughed at him as he put on a shirt. He wasn't sure how to answer, but in reality, I found it just as weird as he did.

"Your chick and I once had a thing back in the day," Levi nodded at Mike and winked. I scoffed at his statement.

"We never had 'a thing'," I said with a deepened voice to mock Levi's.

"Okay, we didn't," Levi threw his hands up in the air and held them there. Then, he smiled and turned back to Mike. "But she did have a one time …thing… with Craig Owens. I remember that one quite clearly." My jaw dropped after forgetting all about that night. I had no idea what Levi was trying to do, but he was pretty much accomplishing it.

"Are you trying to be a dick?" I asked him and he could tell I was getting a little mad. Mike didn't seem to care as he walked over laughing at us.

"I'm playing around, Jules." He stuck out his pinky and I laced my pinky with his.

"You two fight like two dumbass kids," Mike commented on our relationship.

Levi leaned in closer to Mike's ear and whispered. "Well, if you ever need dirt on any of her relationships, I can take you back the past six years." He winked and then smiled nicely at me.

"I heard you."

"Good!" He yelled. My eyes were about to bulge out of my head and attack Levi like a lion to rip his head off.

"You're really annoying," I sighed.

"It's all in good fun, sis," Levi pulled me close and patted my head. I half-growled at him which caused both of the men to laugh.

"Can we leave now?" I asked Mike. He nodded and agreed that we could. "Bye, Levs," I said in a high pitched voice as Mike took my hand and escorted me out of the venue. "So where are we going?"

"Anywhere you want to, baby," Mike wrapped his arm around my waist to stop me from walking and then placed his hands on my cheeks. "Hold on," Mike chuckled. He leaned in to kiss me as we were standing right in the middle of the parking lot a little away from the bus's. The kiss was passionate, almost as he'd forgotten everything about me in the past weeks. He deepened the kiss with his tongue and we stood there like two love-bitten teenagers in the middle of a high school hallway. His kisses always took the breath right out of me and made my heart feel as if it was slowing down. After what felt like minutes, he stopped and placed his forehead against mine. "I missed you a lot more than I thought I would," he admitted. I blushed at his words, thinking that someone like Mike would never say anything as sweet as that.

"The house feels empty without you around," I frowned. We had only known each other for five months, but it felt like so much more than that at this point. He was always at Jaime's with me, or I was always with him and Vic at their house. Every night he'd crawl into bed with me without asking, even when we weren't dating -- in fact, it was rare that he wasn't lying next to me in those months. These few weeks had been harder than I thought they would be.

"We'll be back soon, querida," he kissed my forehead to assure me that he would be. I knew they'd be back for a great while because they were about to start working on a new album. I had no idea what the night had planned for us, but I felt complete with him by my side -- I didn't need a city I've been to numerous times to make me feel better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took almost two weeks, but I've been sick for almost a week now and stressed with school still. Anyway, I hope you like it. I promise there will be another chapter soon. I didn't mean to make Levi seem like such a dick, by the way. Lol. I just wanted to add him since it's the No Guts, No Glory Tour (:

Please start commenting more, it helps get my ass in gear to write ):

Thanks to these people for commenting on the last chapter:
heroine .
kardashian_x


Chapter Title: "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros