Status: Updated every 3-5 days

Live As If We Died

Four

Three weeks had passed since Mike and I shared a bed and a little more. We had grown a tad bit more fond of each other to the point where he followed me around like a puppy whenever we saw each other. Life felt good when I was around him - I felt more alive than I had in months. It's as if I had just woken up to a new life and I had friends who made me feel great.

Mike popped his head in my room as I was putting my shoes on. "Ready to go?" I stood up and he looked me up and down with a grin on his face. I bumped him out of the doorway and playfully slapped him lightly. "Wow." That's all he could managed to say as he followed me down the steps. I turned around to blow him a kiss and wink. This was the last outfit I had left and to be honest, I did look pretty stellar in it.

"Jaimeeeeeee." I whined while racing him to the door to determine who would be driving. He touched the knob first. "Fuck you, Preciado," I spat.

"You're short," he laughed at me and patted my head, upsetting me. I had been wearing flat sandals for the first time in a long time, instead of my normal shoes with heels. We were going to the beach to meet up with friends since the Of Mice & Men boys had a day off before their show tomorrow.

"We have to make a stop before the beach," I said and looked at Jaime with a smile when I shut the door of the car.

"And where would that be?" He sounded annoyed.

"I'm out of clothes." I scrunched up my face and frowned.

He gave me a confused look. "So we have to go shopping?"

"No, no," I pulled out a key from my pocket, "silly boys, we have to go to my house." Neither Jaime or Mike looked too pleased with my request. In fact, both of their sets of eyes had widened and their jaws had dropped. I just smiled at them.

"Do we absolutely have to?" Mike asked. He looked pissed that I even told them.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Jaime. "You don't take me or I'll make Austin or Tino take me."

"Fine, text someone and tell them we'll be running late then." Jaime started to back out of the driveway and in the direction of the house I shared with my Austin.

To: Austin (Of Mice)
Cuteness, we're gonna be late. We have to make a quick stop.

"Done." I said proudly. The smile on my face faded when we were a couple of miles away. I spotted all of the familiar houses and roads that I used to be on every single day. Both of the guys had noticed the anxious, sick look on my face as I slumped down into the seat.

"Jules, are you sure you want to do this?" Mike asked from the back seat. He placed a hand on my shoulder and all I could do was nod.

From: Austin (Of Mice)
Hurry! I haven't seen your pretty little face in months!

"Austin seems very impatient tonight," I giggled at the text while Jaime turned onto the street that the house was on. Slowly, I got out of the car and the two men followed behind me. Austin's car was there and so was that bitch's bright red porsche. I felt like I was going to throw up. "Nice." I muttered. I placed the key in the door and turned the knob, hoping that I wasn't going to run into them right away.

Shit out of the luck.

They were sitting on the couch, laughing, cuddling, and watching a movie. The shock on their faces made me smile when they looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" Austin choked out and eyed Mike and Jaime.

"Getting my shit." I ran up the steps and the boys once again followed me.

"She's ugly as hell," Jaime whispered when we reached the bedroom where a load of new clothes were thrown all around. "And she dresses like a whore," he added when he picked up the shortest skirt ever invented. I started going through drawers and throwing them at Mike and Jaime, expecting them to be bags. They caught everything and carried a suitcase full of shoes and makeup back downstairs.

"By the way," I looked at Austin and smiled, "I'm taking my dog, too." I went into the kitchen and let my Puggle, Dodger, out of his cage. He greeted me with loads of kisses and jumped on me, almost nailing me to the ground.

"Go ahead, the thing annoys me shitless anyway." Austin yelled back to me. "Oh, and please do not come back. I don't want to see your fucking face around here anymore."

"Such angry words coming from a cheater," I laughed. I put a leash on Dodger and scooped him into my arms. I could tell that Mike and Jaime were about to punch Austin, but I gave them a warning look that told them not to.

"You're kind of a bitch, aren't you?" The blonde said. I never even caught her name before, but she looked like a $2 hooker that you'd find under a bridge.

"You're kind of a whore, aren't you?" I smiled nicely at her. My words were truthful and I could tell that she was even more pissed off than when we walked into the house.

A few seconds passed and I thought she was speechless for some reason. That is until... "Honey, he never even loved you!" She started to stand up from the couch, but Austin held her back. Her words hurt worse than a knife being drove into my chest.

"I couldn't give two shits." I gritted my teeth and shook my head. Austin stood up from the couch and got close to my face. He was huffing and looked like he was going to beat me senseless.

"I'm so happy to finally get rid of your ass!" He yelled. He placed his hands on my shoulders and started shaking me back and forth forcefully. That's the moment when Mike stepped in.

"Don't you ever - fucking ever - lay a hand on her!" Mike stepped in between Austin and I and ushered me back towards Jaime.

"Who the fuck are you?" They were almost nose-to-nose. I didn't know what was going to happen, or how to even respond.

"I'm her boyfriend, asshole." Nice lie, Michael.

"You little slut," Austin turned to face me and laughed. "You had to go right to some other guy immediately, didn't you?"

"Call her another name, I dare you."

"She's a fucking whore!" Austin yelled right at Mike's face.

That's when it all happened. Mike dropped all of the clothes that were in his arms and took a swing at Austin. Austin fell to the ground in an instant, but Mike didn't stop there. In fact, he didn't stop until blood gushed out of Austin's mouth and nose, leaving him in excruciating pain.

"Let's go!" Mike yelled in a hurry to get out. He picked up the clothes and scrammed out the door. All three of us got in the car as quickly as possible and Jaime started driving off before he even shut the door properly.

I had ended up in the backseat with Mike because the front seat had been taken up by clothes and a suitcase. I set Dodger down next to me and smiled at Mike. I don't know what got into me, but in the heat of the moment, I did what no one expected after a tiny fight like that one: I leaned in and kissed him. I crawled on top of him and he deepened this kiss, letting his tongue pass my lips. He finally pulled away when my phone started to ring. He started his obnoxious laughter as I moved back over to my seat. I leaned on to him and his armed pulled me into a tight one-armed hugged.

"Hello?"
"Where are you? Austin's being annoying as shit." It was Alan.
"We're on our way right now, I swear. Tell him to calm down."
"What took so long?"
"We had to make a stop - just like I told your boo. I'll explain everything when we get there, okay?"
"Alright, see you soon." I pressed end and looked back up at Mike.

"Do fights turn you on or something?" I rolled my eyes and elbowed Mike in the stomach and started giggling.

+

Once we arrived to the beach, the sun was just setting forming the most beautiful colors I had ever seen in my life. It was so breathtaking. We walked down to where the fire was. Jaime had Dodger on a leash and Mike had an arm around my shoulder. Somehow, it all seemed too perfect seeing as I was told things I didn't want to hear just twenty minutes prior.

"Alan!" I yelled. I wrestled my way out of Mikes grip and ran up to hug him. "Fucking shit, ginger, I've missed you!" After hugging Alan, I moved on to Tino and Phil. Standing off in the distance was Austin with his arms crossed and a puppy-dog face. Of course he was pouting. "Cuteness!" I smiled and ran over to him. He opened his arms up wide and caught me. He held me tight and spun me around a few times. "You can't really be mad at me, can you?" I laughed once he placed me back on the ground.

"Never." Austin kissed my cheek and walked me over to the fire. I sat between two of my favorite men in the world: Austin and Mike. I felt relieved that the other Austin was out of my life and I got to spend the rest of my night with people that meant the world to me.

The beers were broken out before we had even arrived, some more drunk than others on the booze that they brought with them. Everyone was catching up with each other, laughing, and having a good time.

Later in the night, I decided to walk along the shoreline to have a cigarette by myself. I heard footsteps patter behind me and finally someone grabbed my waist. "Want some company?" It was Mike. I turned around and jumped on him. He held me in mid-air while I hugged him with all of my might. Finally, he fell backwards into the sand and we both laughed.

"You know," I started to say as I laid on my side next to him, "you didn't have to do what you did."

"I did it anyway, though." His intense eyes looked straight into mine. God, he was so beautiful.

"Stop being so good to me, Mike," I kissed his shoulder and started to get up. I brushed the sand off my legs and he had gotten up to hold me from behind. His arms snaked around my waist, being a perfect fit. I felt at home when he held me.

"I don't wanna stop being good to you, Jules," he started kissing my neck and I could only gasp for air and moan.

"I've heard shit about you," I said trying to forget his lips on my body. "If you're just trying to get me in bed then stop." He pulled away.

"If I wanted to fuck you, I would've done that a long time ago." He sounded offended. In an instant, he leg go of me and started walking back towards the rest of the crowd.

Good job, Juliet. You pissed him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is long, so I apologize. I didn't exactly know how to write what I had planned in my mind, so I hope you enjoy.

Can I get a few comments? I know there's quite a lot of subs so far, so please don't be a silent reader ):

Title Credit: "First Day Of My Life" by Bright Eyes