Status: Falling down from the heavens as fast as it can ;)

The End of You

Chapter 9: I’ll be a gay man

“Over my dead body,” Pyro stated, looking quite horrified when Luna offered a white ribbon choker splattered with fake blood to him, “Maybe for you, but not me.” Luna smiled as she placed the choker back on the rack it was hanging on, now admiring a black leather choker with metal loops and a silver skull dangling from one of the pieces of leather. Leaving her to look at accessories, Dahvie and Pyro walked deeper into the store, looking at the things lined up on the wall that was for sale while Slipknot blasted over the speakers, the two of them making small talk as they walked.
“So what’s Jayy’s story?” Pyro asked Dahvie as they reached the back wall of the store.
“A work in progress,” Dahvie said, his tone light.
“Well is there anyone he’s into in that story?”
“Nah, not that he’s told me anyway,” Dahvie replied, not noticing how intently Pyro was hanging onto his words, “And if you’re trying to hook him up with one of the girls, we’re gonna have a problem.”
“How’s that?” Pyro asked, confused about the stipulation that Dahvie had presented.
“He’s gay,” Dahvie said casually, making his way back towards the front, “Been that way since I met him.”
“Really?”
“Yep, pisses off a shitload of girls when they want him.”
“Interesting,” Pyro said, his thoughts ecstatic.
“Why ya wanna know?” Dahvie asked, noticing the smirk on Pyro’s face.
“Oh, no reason,” Pyro said as he spotted Luna, who was looking at wallets. Before Dahvie had time to ask anything else, Pyro walked up to where Luna was admiring a black pleather wallet, Yoshi skulls embroidered into the background with Mario killing Donkey Kong with a red barrel.
“This is fucking awesome,” Luna said as she eyed over the stitches in the wallet.
“This is perfect,” Pyro said, not even thinking about the wallet when he spoke.
“Yeah it is.”

“So what’s up with Pyro?” Jayy asked as he followed Raven down the cereal aisle.
“His head,” Raven replied as she picked up a box of Reese’s Puffs.
“Funny.”
“I know I am,” Raven said, maneuvering as a couple of kids ran by, “Though what do ya wanna know about Pyro?”
“Anything, really.”
“Alright then, let’s see. He lives by himself since his sister died a couple months ago, along with his parents. Plus having his grandpa threatening to kill him cause of him being gay might’ve helped with the idea of living alone.”
“He’s gay?”
“Yep, really pissed off his old man when he found out.”
“Alright, what else?”
“He hasn’t dated anyone since his last boyfriend, mostly cause of the way he died.”
“Why’s that?”
“Well, you know those people that died, but was still breathing?”
“The living deads?”
“Yeah, apparently his boyfriend was one of the first ones to go out like that. It sucked too, cause Jeffree was a really awesome guy before he popped off.”
“Wait, did Jeffree have pink hair?”
“Yeah, pink hair and blue eyes. You know him?”
“Not that well,” Jayy replied, thinking back to when he watched Jeffree fall, the look of horror in his eyes as he headed towards earth.
“Well anyways, Pyro ended up blamin’ himself for Jeffree dyin’ like that, and it was like his soul was sucked out of his body for a while. He finally started actin’ like himself after Josh died.”
“Josh?”
“Yeah, Josh Blackheart, as he liked to be called. He was the singer before you and Dahvie came along. When he died Pyro saw what happened and realized it wasn’t his fault about Jeffree, or something like that. Either way, he still hadn’t gone out with anyone since Jeffree.”
“Wow.”
“Yep, now it’s my turn to ask you something,” Raven said as they turned down the aisle with drinks and candy.
“Which is?”
“Are you gay?”
“Yeah,” Jayy said, noticing how Raven’s mood darkened as he answered, “Why?”
“Just curious,” Raven said as she picked up a couple boxes of Capri Sun when Jayy noticed family sized bags of Blow Pops and Twizzlers, picking up a bag of each. Raven noticed this and sighed. “Make sure you hide the Blow Pops from Luna, she’s a nut about them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai there world, I'm back! * fist bump the sky*
Anyways, sorry it took me so long to update this. I had it all written up and it was ready for a month, but an internet connection was required ~_~
Thank you's go to the three people that commented, and to everyone else, you won't get yours until you comment ;-P

Song credit: Find Your Way by BOTDF