Status: Falling down from the heavens as fast as it can ;)

The End of You

Chapter 10: I’ll make you hurt

“What about this one?” Luna asked as she held up a black Falling In Reverse tee shirt for Dahvie to look at.
“Not really,” Dahvie said, shaking his head reluctantly. Luna sighed and folded up the shirt, placing it with the other ones. Since she had found the wallet, she and Dahvie went around from store to store, trying to find clothes for them while Pyro slipped off to do some of his own shopping. Luna had already found a black The Devil Wears Prada tee with black slashed skinny jeans, but they had gone through three different stores without Dahvie finding anything, trying for better luck in Hot Topic.
“Well, we gotta find something,” Luna said, placing her hand on hips as she looked at the displays hanging on the wall, “What about-”
“Well if it isn’t the queen of the living dead,” someone said behind them, their voice making Luna’s good mood go south. She turned around to see a guy that was almost taller than Jayy with brown hair sprouting out from under a John Deere cap. There was a girl that was about Luna’s height with long blond hair clinging to the guy’s arm. Her eyes were darting around like she was waiting for something to pop out of nowhere and grab her.
“Well if it isn’t the king of the crap,” Luna said back harshly, quickly eyeing over the girl, “Felt like taking out the prettiest piece of shit today?” The girl filched slightly from Luna’s words. The guy dug a twenty out of his pocket and gave it to the girl.
“Here hon, why don’t you go get some pizza, and I’ll meet you there,” he said sweetly to the girl, who took the money and ran out of the store.
“Hon? Now don’t tell me you’re keeping this one for more than the weekend, Kyle.” Kyle’s face turned red as she spoke, her tone harsh, “You know, if you’re not careful, you might actually break all thirty-five records before her.” Before she even had time to react, Kyle slapped her across the face, the force having her fall to her knees.
“At least I know how to love something, you soulless bitch,” Kyle sneered, kicking her hard in the ribs after he spoke. Dahvie was standing behind Kyle, but he saw what was happening to Luna. Grabbing Kyle hard by the shoulder, Dahvie turned the brown-haired boy to face him, punching him in the face after kneeing him in the stomach, the pain causing him to fall to the floor. Recovering quickly, he got back up onto his feet, holding onto a metal grated makeup kit that was for sale, and started towards Dahvie, who was helping Luna up to feet.
“No!” Luna said loudly as she shoved Dahvie to the side, making his head barely miss the metal case as it kept flying and hit her square in the head. Her body swayed for a quick moment before she went down, blood starting to seep onto the floor. During this Pyro walked into the store, and saw Luna get hit. Abandoning his bag from F.Y.E., he ran to where Kyle was winding up to take another swing at her. The metal kit started to go down when Pyro launched himself, tackling Kyle full-force and throwing the kit off course.
“What’s going on?” a lady that worked there asked harshly, unaware of Luna bleeding on the floor. Pyro was on top of Kyle, keeping the brown-haired man in a headlock.
“Call security,” Pyro said, “This guy here attacked my friends.” Not even thinking about the benefit of the doubt, the lady headed over to the phone and called mall security, another worker finally taking notice of what was happening, and went over to help Luna. Pyro kept Kyle in the headlock while looking to see that Dahvie hit his head on one of the metal feet of the display racks and was laying unconscious on the ground. Using his free hand, Pyro pulled out his phone and texted Raven.
Hey R, can we change the meet up time to right now at Hot Topic?

Raven and Jayy reached Hot Topic at the same time the mall cops did, who had instantly blocked off the entrance to the store as more bystanders started crowding the area. There was the sounds of people shouting from inside the caged and tinted windows. After a minute Raven noticed Kyle walking out of the store with his hands handcuffed behind him, Pyro walking out in the same fashion. Dahvie walked out, one of the other guards helping him carry Luna out, her face red from blood. Jayy and Raven saw Luna and Dahvie and fought their way through the swarm of people to get to their friends.
“Dahvie,” Jayy said, finally breaking through the crowd with Raven and caught up to Dahvie in the parade that the mall cops were making, “What happened?”
“Some guy came out of nowhere and started beating Luna up while we were looking at shirts,” Dahvie said, handing Jayy the Spencer’s bag that had the wallet and Luna’s clothes in it, “I hit him back, but he found a metal briefcase or something like that. He tried to hit me with it, but she shoved me outta the way, and I hit my head on something and got knocked out.”
“Ma’am, please step back,” one of the cops said as he tried to hold back Raven.
“No fuckin’ way,” Raven said, outraged, “I live with her, so I have as much right to step forward as you cocksuckers.”
“Raven,” Pyro yelled over his shoulder, “Just head to the security station. We’ll meet you there.”
“Hey, you want me to carry that too?” Jayy asked, noticing the F.Y.E. bag dangling on Dahvie’s arm.
“Yeah, but it’s Pyro’s, so keep an eye on it,” Dahvie said as he handed the bag to Jayy. After a few steps Luna groaned out, her head moving left and right in a semi-rhythmic motion. Raven saw this and knew Luna had a melody in her head, memorizing the movements for later. The guard that was carrying her also noticed her head movements and stopped, Dahvie stopping with them.
“What’s goin’ on?” the cop asked, the blood flow stopping as her wound started healing.
“She’s working,” Raven said as her friend’s head stopped moving, just sagging back down.
♠ ♠ ♠
And thus I give you a new addition to this tale.
Sorry it took me so long, I've been having school interfering with the uploading process.
Thanks to everyone that's been reading, those sacred few that commented, and I plan to upload more soon, so stayed tuned folks ;-P

Song: Happy Violentines Day by BOTDF